Think im gonna kill myself this week Sup Forums, can anyone suggest any easy and good ways to do it...

think im gonna kill myself this week Sup Forums, can anyone suggest any easy and good ways to do it? my life is in complete shambles and the only thing keeping me going was a girl who i found out today is dating another guy so im pretty much done

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bridge jump while drunk and after you have taken a jar of unison sleep tabs and a bottle of robitussin gels

I had the exact problem you had 2 weeks ago, some user told me to keep talking to her and now she's dumped him for me.

Carbon Monoxide. Maybe helium works as well.

i would but she doesn't want to date me whatsoever so i'm gonna just kill myself instead, thanks though Sup Forumsro

kk, idk then, really tall building?

i live in a very small rural town unfortunately with no tall buildings around, highest is maybe 2 floors and i dont wanna risk just breaking my legs and living a cripple

Helium, painless.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

You fucking lazy. You going to die, you can spare some time to go to bigger city.

definitely gonna look into this, if i can get the mask off amazon i can buy some helium and tubing in town, cheers anons

of course im fucking lazy i wanna do it in the comfort of my home not freezing outside

Can you fags tell me where to get pure helium?
'Cuz this shit you're posting coming from Amazon won't work.

>go to top of large building
>fall off head first
>make sure your head takes the full impact of the fall

see

Can I have your stuff?

Also, who's the chick? Be my dead wingman, bro, and let me hit it. She'll need a shoulder to cry on.

Welding supply store

take whatever you need Sup Forumsro i don't have a lot, no names bc id rather not ruin my life before i end it

Bro you could be god tier OP rightnow, all you need is to take out a large loan from the bank, sprinkle it to us fags then we will make you a meme, also if you broadcast it chuck us the link fam ;)

Then how about you fags update that meme or quit posting it instead?

Also you need a regulator.
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium

>take whatever you need Sup Forumsro i don't have a lot
Give an address where I can pick this shit up then, home-bolio.

>no names bc id rather not ruin my life before i end it
Why? You're not using your life anymore, and I could use a good laugh.

>If you have money
buy helium tanks, go inside a very small room and make sure door is sealed shut, no opening anywhere, release helium slowly, you will lose consciousness eventually and die, its probably painless, but i suggest you research it more

>If you want quick death no matter the pain
1: decapitation
2: get on a train while and grab the wires
3: drop hanging
4: shot in back of head

>If you want emotional or painful death

1: jump off really high building
2: overdose on opiates and alcohol
3: stab self in heart or main artery

i'm thinking of overdosing on something legal like paracetamol (cause im a cheap faggot) or drinking bleach like a mainstream cunt, mainly cause they're quite easy to get around here

i'd love to give you guys money and be a meme but i have about £1.35 in my bank mate

well i dont know about paracetamol, i only know its really easy to get
and about bleach, it hurts like hell and not a completely sure death

about 30 paracetamol at once can kill you and you can get a packet of 16 for less than a quid here, i could just stock up and die listening to music and playing vidya

id personally suggest hanging
or drop hanging, its really cheap to buy a hemp or manila rope
when you hang yourself you suffocate but it takes about a min on average i think
drop hanging is instant death

OP I feel for you, us poor fags, we doin it rough, if your credit history is solid though you can easily take out a loan, and even if it isnt there are dumbass places that just give you money and ignore your credit rating, they legit give you like $5k upfront.

Just sayin is all...

i'd need something strong to tie a noose to but im gonna look into this, there's a hardware store in town that sells shitloads of rope

alright m8
good luck
idk if you believe in afterlife or not but i hope you go to a better place

Whichever way you choose, do us all a favor and take as many niggers with you as possible.

thanks Sup Forumsro, me too

Kill him and kidnap her... You don't die, and you get a girl. Maybe Holywood makes an movie about it...

Before you do, at least release more nudes of this bitch. I want sauce

Where are you from?

im from the uk, small country town
I have no idea who this chick is, found the picture in a thread ages ago

If you're serious OP, go on the Darknet and order some pure fentanyl. With no opiate tolerance, $50-100 worth should be enough to do the trick. IV would work best, but if you can't do that, insufflation should still do the trick.

An opiate overdose is like falling asleep and not waking up. Just make sure that nobody finds you and you'll be straight.

Godspeed brother

Kinda not rellated, but, best suicide i can think of is droping out of plane, while tripping on 10+ lsd tabs. Talking about life passing infront of your eyes.

Go to the store and buy some vitamin D and vitamin B complex.
Trust me, shit saved my ass.

>rent a convertible sports car and a parachute
>get your favorite handgun and shoot it in the air around a police station
>high speed chase ensues
>lead the police into a desert and wait for media choppers
>itstime.jpg
>tie parachute cord around your neck and throw a brick on the gas
>deploy parachute, snapping your neck and simultaneously dragging your lifeless body into air behind the car
>parasail across the desert until your car dies

Bonus points if the parachute says Bernie Sanders 2016
Bonus points if wearing assless fursuit

Do you have a car with automatic transmission? if so, get a long ass rope and tie to the car, and around your neck. Find something heavy to keep the pedal down and the car speeding.
You'll get hanged horizontally and dragged around like a boss. Do it.

Why don't you go out with a bang you fucking worthless faggot? Go rob a bank and use the money for hot hookers and do OD on cook or something? Keep a gun on you so if you fail at robbing something you can shot yourself in the head.

This won't kill yourself it'll just make you sound like mickey mouse.

Kill John Wick's dog

not everyone is decent looking