Gallium Is the best fucking metal all others are awful shit metals if you dont like it your just jealous if how fucking...

Gallium Is the best fucking metal all others are awful shit metals if you dont like it your just jealous if how fucking cool this element is. Fight ne faggot.

Why don't you drink it or better yet take it on an airplane with you

liquid metal is useless.

C O P P E R
O
P
P
E
R

bitch please, what the fuck do you even use gallium for??

pathetic stuff, melts in room temperature, and cannot be used fro pretty much anything but novelty spoons

TUNGSTEN is the real metal of the gods you heretic!!

this stuff wont melt at fucking 3000 DEGREES CELCIUS!! this stuff eats other metals as its job!

Bitches don't know about bismuth

Tungsten is best metal.

its its a fucking baby-tier radioactive shit metal thats fucking useless.
gold mother fuckers
>conducts electricity like a motherfucker
>looks fly as hell on some jewlery
>cant even be made in the fusion of a star, gotta super nova

>this so much

MINERALS UP IN THIS BITCH!

Your mom is the heaviest of elements
Meet me at the park after school, bitch

Aluminum master race reporting in. Gallium is queer tier.

enjoy your early onset Alzheimer's

it's been proven that smoking from aluminum does not cause Alzheimers

bitches love gold

DIAMOND
I
A
M
O
N
D

If that's true, then why did you forget to cite your source?

checkm8

D I A M O N D
I
A
M
O
N
D

because i'm not writing a paper

Nice cleavage

>Aluminum
whats that?

You bitches dont even know about Rhodium

are you tryin to start a fight with bismuth?

U get it user

Why no Francium?
>Most reactive metal
>Bomb ass name

pft... just a plating metal

catalytic converters

Bitches trying to have a best metal thread without even talking bout Iron, fucking hell.

You trying to start some shit?

K

Titanium Bitches!

>france the metal

Iron, the white bread of the metals, boring, but serves a purpose

>Iron is boring
KYS faggot, what would your shitty fucking life be without Iron

It holds up white flags when it touches water

magnesium, sodium, lead, they are all easily way better than gallium

Still shitty, Iron isnt gonna change that, Iron must change to be better, turn the white bread into toast.

Best metal in the world coming threw.

Pointing at my mouse.

Guess i gotta replace my mouse.

Bismuth best metal

Iron is the master race of elements since all fusion in stars stops with it being present in the core.
Once iron is there, the star has 2 choices...

1. Go black hole
2. Go supernova

he would be dead

what metal do you think we use in toasters to turn the white bread brown, check fucking m8
These guys get it.

how come nobody posted this yet?

This
Bismuth is god-tier metal and the best there is

no, it needs to obtain a critical density in order for a gravitational collapse to happen. do you even physics

u r wrong and a homo

Fuck you, asshole. I was scratching my balls.

Kek

>cant even be made in the fusion of a star
Most of the elements on the periodic table are made from super novi.

Jury adjourned, case dismissed

Nickel-chromium is the little strips in toasters that carry heat.

Which will only be possible (drumroll)..... with iron in its core.

>me-mecenter
kys

Metal in toasters? u talking bout tungsten m8? R u thick or sumfn?

RIP right index finger

Magnesium motherfuckers.

This shit is THE actual underdog in everything. It's the most important iron in our bodies and kind of a BIG FUCKING DEAL in the earths core.

I pity you Galliumfags, Bismuthfags and Ironfags. because you guys clearly dont get it

There are more metals involved in toasters than just the heat strips, granted that was poorly worded, point was user's life would be complete shit without iron because of all we use it for.

nigga that shit existed way before memecenter you fucking newfag piece son of a bitch

i don't give a fuck if it has a "houswifes finest jokes" watermark on it cause i know where it came from

Gallium Arsenide is used a lot in Mobile phones, solar cells etc.

Joos love the taste.

>the most important iron

>pic related

theres no competition.

/thread

>just picking metals that haven't been mentioned yet

Pleb

DIAMOND is the best metal. what are you guys, fucking twelve? go take a chem class for once

I work in mineral exploration and everything involves economics. Gallium is totally lame

techi fan detected

Not all liquid metal is useless, take welding for example, without welding we would be so much less advanced.

toxix garbage metal, all uses have been replaced by better metals

Car windshield so not the worst thing ever

>Most important iron

>these colors
Literal edgy faggot

knock knock
who's there
alkali metal
alkali metal who
alkali metals are the BEST metals motherfucker

As soon as water touches that shit BOOM!

Metals are gay, Carbon is where it is at.
Check out my Giant Covalent Allotropes NIGGA

So, steel is toast?

Hey, Aluminum is a good guy

Hi ryan

yeah

what's ryan's opinion on metals

Tool Maker Fag checking in

Bismuth my niggah

Iron is love Iron is life.

god damn this is the best metal or did u ever use some fancy "Galium" or "Rhodium" to build your weapon in a Survival game?

Iron 1
Other Kinky shit 0

yall niggahs dont even know about iodine

Osmium is king

Underrated sediment.

Any metal can become a liquid retard.
Gallium isn't used in soldering, it's usually lead.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man.

The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

I lost a nipple but I'm still alive.

chemistry has nothing to do with metalargy, rertad

DRAGON METAL RUNESCAPE

Diamonds are the best metal

not diamonds. plus lead has been phased out of soldering applications. mercury is very useful

squad lol aluminum #1

>quad checking
I'd wait til quints and up

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."