How butthurt do you think GRRM is about the show revealing R+L=J before his books?

How butthurt do you think GRRM is about the show revealing R+L=J before his books?

While it has been an obvious twist for years, R+L=J is arguably *the* fan theory that all of the fans have been waiting for to be unveiled, and one of the most central plot points in his saga.

He hasn't mentioned anything about Game of thrones on his blog, and he usually does every once in a while, especially when it's a big episode like the first in the season or the season finale.

He can wipe his tears with his millions.

He will never finish the books.

Reminder that the show is the definite version.

ALL HAIL DANYXJON!!!

Well

Shouldn't have waited this fucking long to put out the books now should he?

He had it coming honestly for writing so slow and he damn well knows it. Probably still salty as fuck however.

>He will never finish the books.
I believe this as well, he'll finish Winds of Winter, but I just can't see any way that he'll get another book out in his lifetime with the speed rate he's been going at, it's not possible.

I'm sure he is sad while sleeping in his bed made out of gold and diamonds.

I thought it was already revealed. Who else would the child be inside the tower that gay ned visited

He talks through everything with D&D so i really doubt that he was suprised by it.

I hope he fucking dies before he finishes his books.

I hate normalfags.

I think this too. A lot of things already need to happen in TWOW.

Dany needs to tame the dothraki AND make a deal with Victarion/the greyjoys AND get to westeros AND deal with fAegon AND Euron.

That's Dany's arc alone. It could, say, occupy the place of one book, from what we've seen of Grrm's pacing and storytelling capabilities? She still has the whole of westeros to deal with and the coming of the others/the long night. And it's aftermath and the petty politics that come with it plus the saga's resolution.

No way all of that is getting covered in a dream of spring.

We'll get TWOW and an unfinished ADOS that isn't close to resolving his books before he abruptly dies. Screencap this.

>I believe this as well, he'll finish Winds of Winter, but I just can't see any way that he'll get another book out in his lifetime with the speed rate he's been going at, it's not possible.
He's writing both at the same time

When people say R+L= J do they mean Robert+Lyanna or Reyghar+Lyanna?

Normalfags don't read the books, they watch the show while pretending they know what's happening after they read popular fan theories on buzzfeed and youtube spoonfeeding podcasts.

He's got them shekels, he don't give a fuck.

GRRM has probably planned to use the show as a cop out from the beginning

he's gonna drag out Winds of Winter as long as he can, then say he can't continue because of declining health and that the show is now canon

Fat man is Walder Frey. The sold out the book readers (Starks, his original rulers) to HBO jews (Lannister) and he butchered the readers while enjoying his fatty feasts. It is indeed irony that he spends so much time talking about how much he hates the Freys while becoming them. I wonder if he realizes this, fatty sellout.

Yeah, but I'd expected a lot of rewriting after Winds of Winter comes out, not like he's gonna have both edited at the same time, the publisher just wants something to be released.

He said he isnt.

>He's writing both at the same time
He wrote ADWD alongside AFFC and it still took him another six years to release that one. Fatty does not write. Fatty eats. Fatty laughs. Fatty gives interviews.

Fatty does not write.

The latter fucking obviously, you massive retard.

Keep dreamin'

The latter.

Most people are under the impression it's Rhaegars you fucking mongol.

Every pleb I've talked to assumes its Rhaegars rape baby.

But Jon is obviously a Baratheon.

He has the Hair, the stature and Robert has 20 children according to that crone that Cercee met.

>Every pleb I've talked to assumes its Rhaegars rape baby.

Every true pleb I've talked to had no idea what was going on and assumed it was Lyanna+Eddard's incest babby

Wasted double triples desu

Do you know what the word "latter" means?

That's bollox mate.

That's what "latter" meant, you utter imbecile.

no m8 its real i swear on me mum

not the blue eyes

>the stature
kek robert was no worthless manlet mate

>twist
Whatever, everybody knew it was going to happen.

let's assume he even releases winds of winter in the next 2 years which seems unlikely since he has no date and keeps saying over and over how little he's actually written.

there's still ANOTHER book to be written. He'll be dead before he gets that out because it'd be on course to be 10 years MINIMUM.

I dropped the show right before Red Wedding. Seems like it was a prudent choice.

moar
is there an album with all of these, updated for S6 as well?

idk I just have random ones

He was well aware that the show would finish before his books were. This was expected.

> When the sun has set, no candle can replace it

;__;
Loras life was nothing but suffering after Renly died, I'm happy he's kill at least on the show.

some of these ended up happening ya nonce

Whats the fucking problem?

In the books, Needle is "home".
In the show, Needle is "revenge".

Didn't GRRM tell D&D to burn Shireen? I thought they said it was his idea. It's probably coming in the books.

>implying Loras was actually injured at Dragonstone

It's all a Tyrell conspiracy.

Theyre brother and sister you sick fuck

Weiss has always been an SJW retard. Ever since season 2 he has displayed gross incompetence.

Understandable since she was a babe.

They are Targaryen bro. And only half brothers.

Jon's her nephew, dopes.

>normal people
>buzzfeed

That's just for feminists and fatties.

Yeah, old Georgie will surrender his fat life before ending his books.

He's a lazy asshole, who jumped the shark at book 3 (maybe book 2).

>But Jon is obviously a Baratheon

Maybe you didn't hear what Lyanna said in the scene:
>"If Robert finds out he'll kill him, you know he will. You have to protect him. Promise me, Ned."

You can't dispute the baby is Rhaegar's after that. Unless you think Robert would kill his own child with Lyanna for some reason.

Ah yes, the old needle trick. It all makes sense now

What the fuck is he talking about

He did. Doesn't necessarily mean it'll be in the books though.

Is was more evident even then Loras being gay. Everyone smart enough to be able to read a book should have figured it out by now.

Mississippi cousins, whatever.

I bet he cried himself to sleep the day.

George, the best revenge is to leak everything that will/would happen in your books. Make Stannis or Aegon King, marry Shireen to Rickon, Myrcella to Jon, have Tommen ride one of the dragons.

What book did he jump the shark in you wishy washy fuck

Probably not butthurt at all, since he encouraged them to go ahead with it when the show was set to surpass the books.

My sister is a retard and thought is was Robert's. He friends thought it was Dany's father. Casuals that just watch have no idea who Rhaegar is

I'm sure he'll be crying into his millions every night.

Why can't it be both?

>Dani in the next book.
>Jon stays ded
>GRRM dies shortly after

This, he has given up and just wants to die a fat old man in his bed with a German whore laying next to him.

This, honestly.

Revenge requires something to avenge.
Needle is both the means for Arya to avenge everything she lost, and her last tie to it.

It shifts from one to the otehr depending on the immediate situation.

any post that contains the words "rape baby" is totally worthy of triples

The first book was published in August 1996, almost 20 years ago and 3 months before I was born. There is absolutely no way fatarse will write them all before he croaks.

i would like to at least get winds of winter before the final season 2 years from now
doubt it though ;_;

can't blame him
why spend your final years writing, earning money you will never spend?

I don't think he's going to finish the books. Why finish them when everybody already know the ending? Also, sales will probably diminish greatly because of the same reason, because by the time the last book is out, it will have been 5-10 years after the show ended, and interest is gone.

I don't know the terms of his agreement with HBO, but I imagine that if he wanted to badly enough he could have forced an alternate canon in the show fully or held the show hostage until the books caught up.

I think that he's glad to be relevant and half-counting on the distinct possibility that the show will tell the basics of his story properly when his slow writing pace is inevitably outstripped by his death.

anyone doing this for winds?

>put off reading FFC because it's only half a book and i was waiting for DWD
and what a wait it was

>people think jons parents matter in the least bit

I'll still never understand why you idiots don't realize the entire point is that kind of shit is stupid

it was the longest theory, since book 1and he wanted to change it just because it was too easy

>dragon needs 3 heads
>jons targ parentage is inconsequential

The point is supposed to be that a natural leader of men of humble origins could damn well be next in line for the throne. He has a more legitimate claim than many, and in many ways he's the only one with a real idea of the greater threats the world within the wall faces.

It's not stupid in the least moron, that makes him the rightful heir to the throne.

>showfags

.. wh... w-

Fuck it, I quit

>he thinks some bastard is the rightful anything

holy shit how stupid are you?

>EDRIC STROM IS THE KING!!!!!!

seven fucking hells.

It was fucking obvious, it wasnt even a theory at this point

>Unless you think Robert would kill his own child with Lyanna for some reason.

Robert would throw Cersei and her brood of cuckoos off the top of the Red Keep to have a child by Lyanna.

I wouldn't be surprised if his next book magically appears just after the show is done.

He tells them what to do a lot of the time and is actively involved in the creation process. HBO also repeatedly begged him to release Winds before they caught up, but Martin refused of his own volition because he's a lazy fuck who can't stay on track. He's also been adding more and more unnecessary bullshit with each book. Quentyn has like 5 POV chapters and his character literally does nothing. The Greyjoys didn't need to have every person vying for the Salt Throne and the Dhamphair to have POV chapters. The Salt Throne is not that important compared to the other shit going on but it takes up half of Feast.

>He tells them what to do a lot of the time and is actively involved in the creation process.

nope

>implying that old fat fuck will finish
>implying he hasn't taken so long that he's lost his muse

How much can that money be worth when he's nearly ded?

What a fucking piece of shit this guy is

Quentyn was the most absurd character and arc ever. Even worse than Goku and Piccolo getting a driving license.

He does nothing important, his character only serves to get the reader exposition of things he should already know, he does not spark anything...It's just several scores of fluff that end with an anti-climactic death.

Roslin was hotter

He told them to burn Shireen, told them to have the Hodor time plot, and tells them what happens in the books.

He tells them what to do. He doesn't tell them what to do every time, but a lot of shit in the later seasons came directly from his mouth.