Any other rappers that rip the mic without talking about guns, ho's, or jewelry?

Any other rappers that rip the mic without talking about guns, ho's, or jewelry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0vkLq6tySdo
youtube.com/watch?v=SK_WfF6hf2E
youtube.com/watch?v=xfomFu1jIyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yall sleepin on unkle adams

youtu.be/0vkLq6tySdo
The guy in this track is rapping about being a teacher in his day job.

nah

youtube.com/watch?v=SK_WfF6hf2E

Haven't found anyone as reflected or alpha as him thus far. He truly is a living legend. Oh, and Unk, if you read this; please fuck my wife.

hes stepping on the middle east loooooooool

LELELE

LELELELE LETS START THE SHOW

I don’t wanna’ be how everybody else is

Ab soul

> implying unkle Adams hasn't fucked my wife

That man has her booked for the next 4 months

LELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELELELELLELELE

unkle adams can pummel my wifes butthole whenever he wants.

He's standing on turkey and jordan throwing water at sudan.
What did he mean by this?

He means he's planting seeds

love him

I think atmosphere is one of the best

kanye
mc ride

Lip is actually one of the best though

woah, I didn't realize he was R I P P E D

Jesus that album cover is absolute shit

I mold young peoples' minds similar to pottery

Ugly Duckling, white guys and a mexican

Unk pls fuck my wife

Shout out to Unkle Adams Original Posting

This tbqh

buck 65

but he talks about hos beer and money

DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY?

I like to talk about those things openly

sadistik

>youtube.com/watch?v=xfomFu1jIyE
This one really makes me think

2deep4me

ORIGINEAUX

Oh my god, I can't believe he said that!

i can honestly say he is the best rapper of all time

I love Tony Hawk

top post

aesop rock

All Ye talks about are hos

Killer Mike
El-P
Zach De La Rocha
Milo
Open Mike Eagle
Brother Ali
MF Doom
Aesop Rock
Atmosphere

There are others but I don't listen to a hell of a lot of hip-hop these days. Can't think of more.

crusherfags btfo

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIIIIIIS
KILLER WHALES, KILLER WHALES

literally the only rapper who really makes you think