Why not Islam, Sup Forums?

Why not Islam, Sup Forums?

Western society is full of problems and is fast becoming a cesspool of filth, stupidity and racism.
Sick values including feminism, promotion of anti-intellualism, glorification of slut culture, forced homosexuality, liberalism, rape culture, anti-self-defence, white race hate, black race hate, entitlement, pacifism, tolerance, forced diversity and cuckery are the order of the day in the West... yet you refuse to do anything about it.
Islam has never suffered from these ills and never will, for it is a superior way of life. It is clear to see which works.

It's about time you westerners grew up and stopped whining like little crybabies expecting the world to bend over backwards for you and "tolerate" your destructive ideologies. The only solution is Islam. Come to Allah. Come to the true path and you will find peace and prosperity, away from the madness.

Islam is peace.
Islam is love.
Islam WILL dominate.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/david-harris/three-middle-east-myths-e_b_821537.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Islam is peace.

It literally is not.

Islam literally means peace.

You are just in denial.

Islam literally means shoebomb.

Would you let your sister marry a Muslim?

I don't like some of the things America does nowadays but I'd rather be associated with them than to be associated with the faggot who is Mohamed and his stupid ass people.

Go fuck a dog mudslime.

No, I would commit an honor killing, just like the Muslim fiancee would expect.

If it did, you would be at the mosque right now... coz shoebombs didn't even exist 1400 years ago.

> YPG will kill all reactionaries
> ISIS DEAD
> KKK DEAD

> SMASH THE FASH

Why not Atheism, Sup Forums?

Western society is full of problems and is fast becoming a cesspool of filth, stupidity and racism.
Sick values including feminism, promotion of anti-intellualism, glorification of slut culture, forced homosexuality, liberalism, rape culture, anti-self-defence, white race hate, black race hate, entitlement, pacifism, tolerance, forced diversity and cuckery are the order of the day in the West... yet you refuse to do anything about it.
Atheism has never suffered from these ills and never will, for it is a superior way of life. It is clear to see which works.

It's about time you westerners grew up and stopped whining like little crybabies expecting the world to bend over backwards for you and "tolerate" your destructive ideologies. The only solution is Atheism. Come to enlightenment. Come to the true path and you will find peace and prosperity, away from the madness.

Atheism is peace.
Atheism is love.
Atheism WILL dominate.

Islam is scum.

Typical westerner. If YOU can't have sex with your sister then no one can...

>Atheism is peace.
Tell that to Stalin and Mao.

Nice try, pigfidel.

That's a bit of a non sequitur, friend. I understand though, Islam promotes as much anti-intellectualism as the filthy westerners.

>racism
better than genocide based on what people believe. Genocide vs Ideocide

Islam is slavery. It is only about controlling your stupid minds with the words of an psychic sick pedophile who lived 1400 years ago.

It uses you to benefit a muslim elite and will when it has taken power result in a world-wide monarchy where you will be one of the 7 billion peasants.

But you will embrace and like it. You will kill your wife if she gets raped without any guilt.
You will cut your boys penis without medical use.
You will pray 5 times a day to a non existent moon god.
You will not life a free life, just to see that you were betrayed in the moment of your death.

Religions are there to control people though giving them hope and take away their responsibly.
It's our destiny to be born free. And to die free is our goddamn duty.
You will be a sheep for your whole fucking life, hiding your sexualty and causing damage to others who don't agree with you.

And that is the reason why no sane man can ever bow to the prophet mohammed and his insane verbal-diarrhea.
You may not realize that: But you are already dead inside.

>better than genocide based on what people believe.
Islam does not allow genocide based on peoples' beliefs according to Sharia. Study Islam before you criticize it.

This makes me want to launch a crusade

No, greed does that. Greed and infidel barbarianism was the sole reason for almost all wars the West ever launched. But nice PR attempt.

It's greed when he wants to take back what you stole from his people?

You are only in europe and constantinopel because of greed.
You took the land down there, made it go shit and now you immigrate to rich european countries to receive wellfare (steal taxpayermoney) and feed you 7 worthless kids who will also depend on wellfare most likely during their lives according to statistics.

That's what I call greed and what will eventually make western countries fight back. Some are already awaking.
Your religion could take over everything if you work hard, integrate and just fuck like the crazy mongrels you are. But the leeching of the social systems will either cause them to go bust or to start a civil war in which you will certainly loose and be forced to leave. In combination with your bad reputation (high criminality rates and absolute barbaric behaviour) the point might soon be reached.

>promotion of anti-intellualism

"The total number of books translated into Arabic in the last 1,000 years is fewer than those translated into Spanish in one year."

huffingtonpost.com/david-harris/three-middle-east-myths-e_b_821537.html

nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>stupidity

How many Nobel prizes were won by Muslims? I forgot.

>But...but...2,000 years ago we...

Fuck off. If the last time you did something worthwhile was back then, then you've really fucked up.

Persian bitches are sometimes hot, though.

Most of Western society's problems are related to the influx of muslim immigrants and their demands to respect their backwards 'culture'

funny to see how many fucktards go out of their way to post in an obvious bait thread.

>Islam is ranked nr 4 on the Bait-101, followed by that child empress atheism bait

False duality. Yea, western civilization has problems, but that doesn't mean the only solution is mass conversion to muslim bullshit. Everybody knows the real answer is for everyone in the world to drop their fairy tale ideologies and open their eyes to the wonders of rational atheism.

*tips fedora*

We all know it's an obvious bait thread. Doesn't mean it can't be a jumping off point for actual discussion between poster.

Hey. Whatever fucking religious delusion gets you through life, WITHOUT EFFECTING OTHERS, cool. I'd "spin the wheel" again, and not go with Islam tho.

>It's greed when he wants to take back what you stole from his people?

Nothing was stolen. We are taking back what was looted from us during your many invasions, genocides and looting sprees in the form of welfare and preventing future hostilities by propagating Islam so that it establishes a base in your home.

>dealwithit.

Islam literally means surrender.

That's because we need not translate "the cat in the hat" for our college freshman like the shitty western people lol.

Then why do they do it? Because they are human and flawed and therefore anything they believe in is flawed and human too? Or is Allah just an ass? It's not the latter according to you so it must be that the followers are broken and must be purged

Because its a retarded desert tale for arabs

>domination is not love.

>How many Nobel prizes were won by Muslims? I forgot.
We don't need affirmation from a western cicle-jerk of congratulatory "well-stolen" awards.

op

Nice trips.

Shite reply.

Yet none of the problems mentioned in the OP are found in Muslim countries and they were inherent in western culture long before "muh influx"...

Denial is only the first stage, Sup Forumsrother.

But why do we have those threads over and over again?
Is it necessary to rustle all those jimmys?

>False duality.
Nope. I have directly stated an arrgument that says ONLY Islam is absent from such problems, thus, it becomes the only solution by default.

>none of these problems are found in Muslim society

That's just straight up false, and even if it was true, I'd rather have those set of problems than the ones that Muslim countries actually do have.

>Then why do they do it?
Same reason white males rape toddlers or shoot up schools. It's coz they're white, right?

We done "have" to have any threads. Nobody is forcing anyone to participate.

Filth?! Sandnigger please

>That's just straight up false
Go away, troll. You know full well Islam is not a PC-libcuck culture filled with such filth.

I'm on your side, but these "crusade" pictures are always so cringey.

Learn to wipe, okay, piglet? You're a big boy now.

Any healthy adult beliving in magic man in the sky aka "god" is a insecure fool that cant take the harsh truth that you are just a brain floating in your skull and when it stops functioning you die. Clinging to existence so hard that he cant accept that human race is an insignificant entity that doesnt matter shit in the universe. After all we discovered about the fundamental truths of the universe he still belives in magic and cant distinguish fantasy from reallity.
Pathetic.

over 2000 muslim invasion battles during the medival ages. 7 crusades. 2 american wars.

"we take back what is ours in europe"

You can try, but you will go home in a box full of pig blood.

>anti-intellectualism
>rape culture

This is basically Islam in a nutshell.

>over 2000 muslim invasion battles during the medival ages. 7 crusades. 2 american wars.
Yeah, that's no where near true.

Lol, "2" American wars... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's the funniest thing I've ever heard in all my life.

We don't have a reality-TV star leader who grabs women by the genitals without their consent...

"they let you do it"

it's pretty much clear that they consented.

Fuck you.

cant we all just get along?
no matter what your paradigm is,
no matter what mine is?
we all share this one planet.
all our blood is red.
if we dont devellop tolerance towards each others cultures and beliefs, we might not be ready to face the difficulites ahead.

come on, we´re all in the same boat.
let´s row together.

you clearly didn't understand islam and the quran.
But I like your effort.

why study that which lies to itself?

i´m sorry, but i dont care about the quran, nor the bible or any book claiming to own some kind of truth. i don´t say its wrong. i ´m just not the kind of person that likes to believe in anything. i am certain, that i don´t know a lot of things for certain. it doesn´t matter. it doesn´t affect me.

Typical wetsern rape-culture mentality. As long as the male "thinks" he is allowed to do so, it's fine. The women's voice DOES NOT matter.
She can scream rape all she wants and you will all gang up around her calling her a feminazi landwhale and threatening to jail her for false accusation.

The 1400 girls in Rotherham wanted to skip school and get drunk and sleep with these Muslim men, but that doesn't stop you from shouting "rape!". I guess, what the women wants is not important. Only YOU get to decide.

Maybe they'd actually desire you western males if you had some morals and consistent logic.

quality bait topkek