Hey Sup Forums. I fucked up and lost all of my savings lol. Any ways to make some money quick? Doesn't have to be legal...

Hey Sup Forums. I fucked up and lost all of my savings lol. Any ways to make some money quick? Doesn't have to be legal. I'm an autist so remorse is not a problem. I'm also very good with computers so online safety won't really be an issue. Please give me some suggestions Sup Forumsrothers!

You're good with computers and don't know how to make money? lol

Tried ebay and other market scamming but just signing up/not gettings blocked is very difficult with VPN/TOR

suck some people off at craigslist

not in the USA so craigslist isn't used here. And likely everything but prostituting myself

>asking Sup Forums instead of looking for a job

Are you auti....oh.

you got it. kek

also busy studing right now. At college 9-4 every day so a job is very difficult to maintain

bump

try filling out surveys for money
mysurvey.com
not sure how these work
people say it's legit

Tried shit loike that, makes sometimes less than 3 cents per survey

Just steal some money from ur mom

> kiddnap some children 2 of each gender.
> get a large white van.
> go to darkweb, find a CP site
> place ads everwhere.
> wait.
> ? ? ?
> profit

make some shitty smartphone game and fill it with ads

Origanility is a problem. Could do that but don't have any ideas

Fuck that, post it anyway, how meny "clash of..." gamez are their

How much cash did you fuck up?
What numbers are we speaking

won't seem much to most people but it was everything I had left. About 5000 euros

hmm that's bad
which country are you from?
have you tried gofundme or something

I'm in The Netherlands. I don't think people will donate to me because I lost 5K by my own stupid mistakes

lie to them
sooner or later someone will donate

Haven't looked in to this yet. Would this be verified in any way? Otherwise I will get in trouble later anyways lol

not sure, my best tip would be to just say you've spent a shit ton of cash on your college exams and signing up for another year.

not sure if gofundme has this, but set it so that you don't have to reach a goal, meaning you earn any money from donations

Thanks user. Will try this

if all else fails, give some blood & sperm