WHY IS EVERY INSTRUMENT SO HARD TO PLAY

WHY IS EVERY INSTRUMENT SO HARD TO PLAY

because you suck

you just gotta practice friend.

You must just be and idiot.

earlier this week I was practicing guitar and I forgot that basically all of the windows in my apartment were open, and some guy yelled at me, "STOP PLAYING! YOU SUCK!" and it kind of hurt my feewings. I closed the window and put the guitar away and felt like shit for the rest of the day. :(

:(

you're a little pussy is the problem.

I bet you that guy doesn't even play any instrument user, he probably is just a dick

PLAY IT LOUDER!

You have low eye cue

>feewings
kys

close the windows and keep practicing user.

you only get better one way

yeah dude, that guy's just a turd. you, on the other hand, are in the process of honing a skill that will bring unto you a lifetime of satisfaction, of course your musicianship is going to be a lil awkward right now. just go ahead and piss turdman off, one day you'll be at least a passable guitar and he'll just be turdman

every instrument is hard to master. but in about a month you could probably make your own music on a basic level between bass, drums, guitar, vocals, and production software.

Bass is easy.

That's not how to spell that. You must have a Lo' Ike Hew.

are you squidward

>t. doesn't know how to play the bass

Make that 3 months and I agree with you.

Just he a keyboard. You press a button and it makes a noise, simple. Learn to press two or three in sequence so it sound s nice or just hold down four at once for a good 12 seconds and you're pretty much ready to join a band.

>tfw the piano is easy for you to play but the guitar is impossible because you just can't get your picking hand to work and you just want to play the guitar

seriously I just don't get it, whether I'm picking with a plectrum or my fingers my fingers always get stuck in the strings, I can't find a comfortable position, and I can't do downstrokes even on a Chuck Berry level because my hand just won't fucking move.

This happens when you've only tried to play like 5 times in your life. If that's not your case you may actually have some sort of Parkison's disease or you're just retarded? I don't know. Keep trying you idiot, you'll get better.

I've been trying to play guitar for a few years now and I'm probably genuinely retarded when it comes to the instrument. My hand just physically won't move right no matter how hard I try.

>You press a button and it makes a noise, simple.
Yeah, but there's also other things to worry about, like pitch bending and modulation. There's also chords. It can be really hard to keep track of all ten fingers sometimes. God forbid you try to play a Seaboard. You have to be hyper-aware of everything you do; how hard you strike, where on the key you press, how far off from the middle of a key you are, how quickly you pull away from a key, etc etc.

The guitar was easy. Only took me three weeks.

>kys
Hang yourself with barbed wire you fucking pathetic autistic Tumblrina

nearly spit out my drink from laughing

>tfw all my neighbours probably hate me cause how badly and loud I play electric guitar
>tfw I couldnt give a shit

>not turning up the amp to full with full distortion and just making noise in his direction

>tfw I play the synth or organ rly loud in the daytime
>dad plays accordion rly loud at night
>next door neighbor's have moved out like 3-4 times in the past 2 years, neighbors on other side are rly old so they probably can't hear shit

>not pulling a scot pilgrim on him, turning the rude dude into coins

Why the fuck does this post have so many replies

idk its weird

Because you're a dumb frogposter
Play it even louder just to annoy the jerkass

play bass guitar

it's easy as fuck so even a mental disabled person can play it

cause we all know that feel of sucking at an instrument and just wanting to get better

Sax is tremendously easy to play decently, but getting a good timbre is hard

I find that instruments are really easy to learn and play, but electronic stuff and producing is really hard for me

Just practice you lazy cunt

That's right, user.

who the fuck are you

same here.
making electronic music gets confusing and frustrating very quickly, and that's if you're just making simple pop shit.

because music theory is bullshit and complicated, and manual dexterity can only develop so quickly

Your mum's easy

F

>not playing it louder and saying "i cant hear you that say again"

bass is easy to understand, hard to master, kinda like piano

>tfw can play guitar but can play piano for shit
I tried many songs and it works out on the easy one but if i try just a little harder ones my brain just cant seperate left hand rhythm and right hand melody. How do i let both hands play the same on the right speed at the same time?

>cause we all know that feel of sucking at an instrument and just wanting to get better
You know that 75% of people on this board have never even tried.

>practice :^)

Seriously though that's the only way to do it.

Well yes, its the only way but i still dont understand how other people can seperate 2 diffrent actions and speed. I wish there would be some trick to not get me stuck every time i try a song because one hand is playing slower then the other.

the glockenspiel is easy + god's own instrument

GIT

GUD

Try playing a standard bassline in your left hand and soloing with the other.

For example, go C > EG > G > EG > C with the left

And then noodle on the white keys with your right.

Keep the bassline consistent, experiment with more difficult techniques with the right hand.

Well i can play song of storms as example. That also has only some kind of bassline on the left hand and a melody on the right one, but everything beyond is fucked for me.

Give it time. I play both and guitar is way easier in the long run because it requires less mental effort.

me irl :(

I purposely play loud with my window open so I can drown out the old guy across the street who keeps playing Freebird like it's the only song he knows.

I think it would be cool to jam with him though.

youll be fine

I play violin, and I'm trying to learn guitar and piano, but I find it pretty hard.

lol

Cuz you ain't practicing when you shitpost, mate

Well, it's never to late to learn but you're at a serious disadvantage if you don't start playing at a young age. The best players start young and go to private lessons, but there are exceptions. When learning you have to be a lot more determined to become the best. You've gotta play till your fingers hurt and that's the truth. Also, when learning an instrument, never half ass anything. It will fuck you over hard in the long run if you half learn something because it's even more difficult trying to re-learn it the right way. Also, be prepared to spend money for lessons, gear etc. Music is an expensive business but it will pay you back if you put the work in and get in with the right players (once you get good enough). There is no easy route to becoming a good musician. It will take a few years for you to call yourself decent and many more to be considered good. Learning about music theory is also essential. You need to know why things are the way they are in music.

include me in the screencap

so sorry user :(

because everything worthwhile takes persistence and development

>Piano is easy as fuck to figure out.
>Guitar is also pretty simple.
>If you can play guitar, you can play bass.
>If you want to play a wind instrument, try clarinet or sax, because you will at least be able to make a sound on your first try. They're also much easier than say flute, a brass instrument, or one of those double reed pieces of shit.
That's 3 easy ones right there. There are plenty of tutorials online. You literally have no excuse. And if you can't handle the big boy instruments, maybe kazoo or recorder are more your size.

>tfw can pick up almost any instrument and play it with relative ease
i hate it i want it to be hard again

You're not trying hard enough

guitar >> drums >> bass >> vox

But a good chunk of that disadvantage goes away if you're already familiar with another instrument you've been playing since a young age, yes?