Other urls found in this thread:

cdn3.chartsbin.com/chartimages/l_12730_e68f23369835a5394ce533eff1a0cf83
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

? Are you this stupid ?

It's called bait, newfriend.

Try to steer clear.

>social media
How about you fuck off back there faget

The rain forest is being cut down to make room for cattle grazing. We don't eat trees

Pic related

Well I do eat meat but I see logic. The amount of area required for a commercial slaughterhouse about 1/3 of majority of farms. But most farmland is at least 50+ years old so it's not built on. So cutting room for slaughterhouses is needed.

I'm a vegan and I find this offensive

why the fuck are you all hating on vegans? Its ok not wanting to eat meat, and never in my life has anyone told me they were vegan except if i offer meat to them.

>Be meat eater
>Eat vegan animals

I suggest we meat eaters eat more vegans. Including those bipedal vegan animals. We keep feeding them vegetables, they will be happy.
We all win

Vegans bad bro, trees have feelings and you just eat them smh

>Why not ignore us?
As if it were that easy to ignore something so stupidly loud.

"why not ignore us"
As opposed to vegans ignoring to ignore meat eaters choices?

Yeah, that's the irony in that post.
Unless you are not realizing you just posted a double negative.

but... if you eat meat, you're eating all the vegetation that the animals ate, plus the vegetables you eat, plus all the plant and animal wildlife and which gets destroyed to make way for meat farming. they say around 30% of global warming can be attributed to the cattle industry alone.
so uhh

a choice is deciding which pair of shoes to put on in the morning, not whether or not you want to massively contribute to ruining the planet.

>not whether or not you want to massively contribute to ruining the planet.
except that is a choice.

yeah you're right. but not really one that should be ignored, in my opinion.

If we ignore animal welfare....

1 kilo of beef takes about 1 square metre of 'grain' + 2 kg of chemical supplements.
The meat is generally pretty good, but would probably end up giving us cancer.

So, if we battery farmed cows, weren't worried about cancer, and collected the methane for later use, the enviroment would be benefitted.

But stuffing cows into cages just big enough to hold them is generally frowned upon.

I am a lacto ovo vegetarian and i am so butt hurt devestated right now i am litterally foaming at the mouth

yes, as i vegan i can confirm that we definitely do eat a lot of pine and palm trees.

i, a vegan, eat one palm tree for every meal

I'm not convinced that plants don't feel pain anyway. Vegans privilege animals over plants, and that's hypocritical.

Vegan, carnivore, you're still destroying life to eat. Responsible eating is about balance.

The problem is factory farming.

your post is among the worst I've come across

"ololololololol i wuz trollin u guyzzz" in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

I'm not a vegan, i eat fish and vegetables, no meat. In my experience, i usually find out someone's a vegan waaay after i've met them, and i know a lot of vegans. I think this idea that vegans tell everyone all the time and never shut up about their diet choices is just a stereotype made up and perpetuated by people who eat meat and feel like they need to paint non meat eaters as weird or mentally unstable, so they will feel like their choice to eat meat is the sane and morally right thing to do.

lololol

also meat eaters get super defensive when they find out you're vegan, so maybe that's why they feel like we're attacking them

Fuck vegans, what are they gonna do, attack me? They're basically made of glass.

What I've noticed is that vegans are a lot more vocal and obnoxious online. Whether on facebook, or youtube, or anything else, they seem to climb on that high horse a lot more often when not face to face with another person.

Wht the actual fuck does this picture mean?

people are generally a lot noisier online

never experienced it, because i'm not a vegan (i sometimes even eat meat, i know i definitely shouldn't for a number of reasons). but yeah that's my general experience of the whole thing, it's that vegans and vegetarians generally don't have a qualm with meat eaters personally, just the idea of meat eating, but people who eat meat will rip on vegetarians and vegans, saying that they won't shut up about it, and that they are constantly attacking the choice to eat meat. i find it pretty ironic... or moronic, or whatever you wanna call it.

>Why aren't you a vegan?
>Because I don't care/because I like meat. etc.
>Proceeds to tell you how you are wrong and how much better they are.
>Not attacking
k then.

how much grain is needed to produce that amount of meat, what is there not to understand

Yeah, and that's the time we live in now, online.

> problem is factory farming

Factory farming is better for the enviroment than free range. The amount of food animals get is regulated and can be easily supplemented. It prevents overgrazing, protects natural water sources, the waste products can be collected for recycling; and it allows large-scale, low cost meat production.

Its pretty fuckin horrible for the critters and fuck knows the meat isn't as good, but its more enviromentally friendly than free ranging or traditional farming.

Vegans don't eat grain?

yeah, i know that for me and other vegans i know it's like that

i'm sure some vegans can be confrontational about it, but most aren't and we just get shit from people who eat meat

Well observed... you could apply that statement to virtually any group of people.

I find that meat eaters are really vocal and arrogant about their diet choices online too (not to mention offline)...

And i actually am a meat eater

how many times has this happened to you? how many vegans have you met?

I eat fish, not meat.

Nigger what.

Please explain to me what fish bodies are made from?? Also do the fish die in order for them to be eaten?

Probably this thing called context, you ignorant nigger.

>>Implying, gross generalization. This "glass right here niggah"......could kick your fat overweight ass any day, and so could I....I'm nowhere as built and not a true vegan but stop generalizing and stereotyping shit you know little about

> be vegan
> "I allow myself to eat fish"

Please tell me more.

not that this is a real situation that happens to you frequently, but i'll make this point anyway: someone telling you your choices are bad is categorically not an attack. you choose how you interpret people's words, don't you? well you could choose to listen to them, and to educate yourself.

Context is what is missing you fucking uneducated nigger. Also how the fuck does that even make sense? 50 lbs of grain = a steak.
WUT?

He......said he is not a vegan

When you can count the number of vegans that look like that in one hand, it's not really saying much, is it?

If I were referring to him I would have replied directly fucking nigger

one of my classmates says she's vegan but occasionally eats meat

>someone telling you your choices are bad is categorically not an attack.
>Someone telling you you are wrong because you don't agree with them....is not an attack
You are too stupid to argue with. I think it's the lack of protein.

okay, i meant i don't eat other animals. i eat fish because i like fish, and it's healthy. what's the problem

> friendly advice on choices
Dude, don't stick your dick in crazy.... that bitch is fucking nuts

> an attack on choices
Why do you eat meat? You don't need to eat meat. Eating meat is wrong and unjustifiable. It makes you a bad and ignorant person.

Context.

That steak was a cow......that cow will eat on average that much fucking grain in order to be "labeled" healthy to kill and feed your dumb ass......

So they have to farm the grain, transport the grain, feed the cow, do all this shit, to put one steak at your table. Whereas if you ate the grain, you'd need very reduced amounts.....unless you yourself ARE A cow.... and this saves fuel, money, and spares the cow from suffering pretty inhumane conditions that sometimes makes a concentration camp look like Disney resorts

Who in this thread were you replying to.....

>and it's healthy.
This argument will never get old
Meat is healthy, but idiots like yourself instantly paint meat eaters as mcdonalds eating, lard drinking morons...didn't one of you idiots talk about how meat eaters generalize and what not?

>Using unrelated examples
Christ. get some protein already.

Fish is virtually a vegetable.

So how much grain does a vegan need?

Then the only comment in this shitstorm that makes sense gets ignored... i eat meat, but only once a week. Im ok with vegetarianism that isn't laud as fuck

>tfw you realise that the only reason eating animals is still legal, considered morally ok, or considered healthy is that the people who own those industries stand to make a profit from the bet that they can keep people believing these things.

You're a retard and a moron.

First of all nigger, you are still missing context. That's all the cow will eat it's entire life?
You're also gonna tell me that when we kill a cow for meat. We get only a single steak from each one?

No, your picture is weak propaganda bullshit made by a fucking twat on tumblr at 15. That's all, fucking dumbass imbecile.

As long as you recognize you are a meat eater.

See
Also, you don't know how to use "categorically."

Meat is not healthy at all are you retarded?
Fish is because of fat acids, which you can alternatively get Out of flax seeds and chia e.g.
What brings you to the idea considering Meat healthy?

i eat meat. i have enough protein.
stop being so triggered. someone telling you yo are wrong is not an attack. grow up and stop fucking crying.

>didn't one of you idiots talk about how meat eaters generalize and what not?

the irony

>Meat is not healthy at all are you retarded?
kek, ok bud, you got me, I bit the bait. You can stop pretending to be retarded now,

Trying to act like him using 2 examples (1 more than you can keep up with) somehow makes his point less valid or not totally understandable... Try again after a steak.

I don't think I denied that meat eater generalize, did I?
fucking idiot.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

>Why do you hate vegans
They're annoying

okay i'm a meat eater. but eating meat still ruins the environment, is evil as fuck, and inherently a bad decision. but yes, i eat meat. and i'm advocating for non meat-eaters. it's possible to argue for someone else's cause isn't it, because it's important for every person to realise that not all of their choices are always right.

mmmmmmm

i'm pretty sure that picture is (kg of food an average cow eats in its life)/(kg of meat we get from an average cow)

nobody is saying a cow eats only 25 kg of grain in its life

Give one proof Meat is healthy.
Read the China study.
Countries with highest Meat consumption have highest cancer rates.
Post chemo patients are on vegan diet to stay in Remission.
People with longest lifespan -> Indians,chinese -> eat way less meat than us fags.

>Driving a car is bad, use a bicycle
>Walking to china is a good, don't get on a plane
According to you, these two examples should be used in tandem, because...no reason at all.

You're fucking dumb. Holy lmao

If I told you that shitting in the sink was wrong but it's YOUR sink, that is an attack. Did you ask me my opinion on how someone SHOULD shit? No? Then it's an attack. Fucking retard...

Yes they do

?deforestation is the same as eating greens

I just had a mental bluescreen imagining the life form that seriously thinks this

They eat less steak, not less meat.
You know, like chicken, or lamb, or pork, or...you get the idea.

Sorry. Thought a superiour vegan brain would be able to process the concepts without too much trouble.
My bad.

>Eating meat is wrong and unjustifiable. It makes you a bad and ignorant person.

yeah okay, the "eating meat is wrong" part checks out, but who said it makes you a bad person? you're making that up. and no one said it makes you ignorant - i definitely think it's the other way around (i.e. you're probably already ignorant if you eat meat, because otherwise you literally wouldn't be doing it).

Nah it's fine to make your body a graveyard for animal corpse every day, that meat is processed with love and nothing bad

Pull up your pants, degenerate faggot

No in fact they eat less animal products and more grains and vegetables.

is it also an attack to tell people they shouldn't murder people?

I keked

Could you elaborate but just using a normal sentence (considering that your analogy game isn't too strong).

You ever been to china, or are you just assuming? I understand this is a tactic vegans use, rather than actual evidence, they just kind of guess.

how is this mental. This is actually pretty accurate. fat "gimme-my-kfc" murican confirmed.

Absolutely. As long as you never claim to not be evil if you believe eating it is evil. Just say, " I think eating meat is evil, ruins the enviroment and is a bad choice, I eat meat so therefore I am evil and purposely choose my food being a steak over the world consequences and my decision is bad and I can never feel or claim moral superiority." Do that, and I have no problem with your logic.

Here it comes, comparing animals to humans.
Tell a lion to stop eating meat, then shut the fuck up.

Im going to eat a shit ton of meat and meat products the whole way through following this thread,whos with me!?

What is this mess of a post? I read that shit 5 times and it was still wtf.

>greentext

they are the same in that they both feel pain, also the lion needs meat to survive, you don't

also it's good to know your morality and intelligence are as evolved as a lion's

>"In fact"
>Does not mean assume
>I gave source "the China study"
Also see here if youre too dumb to read a 50+ Pages book:
cdn3.chartsbin.com/chartimages/l_12730_e68f23369835a5394ce533eff1a0cf83

There you have it, bitch!

Somebody came up with the plan of feeding pigs larvae which feed on pig's feacies

I ate a hearty breakfast of bacon eggs and milk products how does that make you feel

Ok, you're trying to be retarded (please)

Your shit was random retard.

He made 2 examples that made actual sense.

You're splitting hairs to try to have something to say.

Telling someone not to cut off their arms and telling someone not to cut off their legs is apperently two different things because it wasn't obvious the fucking point is LIMBS BEING CUT OFF/(MAKING A DECISION AND BEING JUDGED ABOUT DECISONS)