If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?

If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?

Jon snow

Hitler

Kim Jong Un

Nobody. I don't even have my own shit figured out. I don't need to deal with someone else's.

Ariel Rebel.

heinrich himmler,id convince hitler that the niggers are the problem and not the jews

someone who has actually had sex

Ben Afflek so that I can fuck my own ass on national television only to be me the next day and have Ben Affleck forever be known as the "fuck his own ass on national television" guy and never understand why. All he knows is that there is footage so it must have been him, but he'll never know that it was really me fucking his ass on television.

I'd be this cute as hell fuck doll.

And I would listen to you

Bill Gates, write a 10 billion dollar check to my real self. Next day when I'm my real self, cash that bitch and live like a king forever.

My cousin's husband.

Zamasu

Me too
Or rather someone who's about to have it.

So you want to be dead?

Trump

so i could an hero

Need sauce

SON GOKU

My sister, so I could get an idea of how good I am at it.

Probably Taylor Swift.

I'd livestream myself being gangbanged by dogs.

This guy gets it

Fuck, beat me to it

transfer the whole fukken property

MOOT

Sowcerino pleez

Dumb ass writes a check like that won't be canceled the next day/ identity thief investigation. You gotta use bearer bonds man.

George Soros. Id wire half of all his wealth to the real me and use the other half to hire assassis and hitmen to wipe out him and his entire blood line the next day

First off bearer bonds are traceable second Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 phased bearer securities out of U.S. markets because of their susceptibility to financial crimes. The law imposed sanctions and tax penalties that made it difficult to use or deposit such certificates

So you want to be a faggot that got cucked by his girlfriend