The most fucked up thing you anons have seen in the internet?

the most fucked up thing you anons have seen in the internet?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw21aEIa8ZA
bestgore.com/tag/man-peels-face/
goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality
theync.com/shocking/15683-full-russian-murder-video.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D1NhZGICzMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bedebump

The series of videos of pic-related.

bbmpp

Yeah, the bjork guys videos were pretty awful to watch. Just downright haunting.

The most fucked thing I've seen has to be the Mexican cartel video of the guy whose face was peeled back, eyes cut out, hands cut off, with the broomstick shoved down his throats while they're trying to cut his throat with a shitty box cutter. All while he's alive.

With guns and roses then funky town playing in the background. It took me days to get over.

saw the video and you're lucky to get over that within days not weeks like i do user

where can I find the vid?

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=xw21aEIa8ZA

That sounds pretty fucked. I think I'm gonna stay away from that one

bestgore.com

search for de-gloved face or something like that

best gore

It was on liveleak and ync but I don't even want to find the link again dude.

It's honestly the most fucked thing I've ever seen, I can still hear the sounds he makes, and how he tries to use his nubs to protect his throat before remembering he doesn't have hands.

It's absolutely awful, I've not watched another gore/shock/rekt video since. It beat everything I had ever seen, and it made me never want to watch any of them again.

how did he not pass out from the pain?
did they drug him?

imagine the pain that guy experienced through

Red Rooms and anons solving a murder. Shit was absolutely nuts.

hey what about the grifter?

Leslie jones nudes
Was the most uncomfortable and awkward wank I ever had

Depends on who's standards I guess. I've seen a lot of things that I loved that most people would say are more fucked up than what actually shocked me.

Never been to much into gore so most fucked up I'd say was 3 guys 1 hammer because it was so fucking long and pointless.

That's the popular opinion, they must've used some kind of stimulant or something. But he absolutely is awake.

Someone translated a bit of what they were saying, and it was shit like "you picked the wrong side" and so on. I'm not sure what he did to deserve that kind of death, but he suffered in a way that is incomprehensible.

Is this it?
bestgore.com/tag/man-peels-face/

MR. HANDS !!!

Look that shit up anons, that video alone will make you grateful for your insides NOT being ripped apart....

Oh fuck, yeah that's it.

Typical Mac fan and that video where that guy breaks that glass jar in his ass to name a few

I have one part of it

My own innards in a car accident. 3 months later the nightmares slowly stopped.

Wow.
I was not ready for that.
Ended up watching the whole thing. Pure evil man :(

goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality

Classic. Btw doesn't work on Mozilla for me at least.

Ugh, even seeing the thumbnail for it makes me weak.

This

niggers

>who the fuck told them how to use a personal computer?

I know man, it's awful. I swear I haven't watched a single shock video since then.

9 years and two days ago
right here

>bestgore.com/tag/man-peels-face/
That didn't really bother me much, but it's kinda creepy. Like imagine not having hands so you can't even stop them or try to kill yourself. you're just stuck there in torture until you bleed out

Thanks for that, masturbation to regurgitation.

Enjoy

haha, same bro.. have seen many fucked up shit in more than 15 years on the internet.. but after seeing this.. i quit looking gore'n shit

Dark Forest and Sub 7.
Worse thing ever worse than cartel face peel.
Shit made me vomit

>implying that isn't even remotely messed up

Slow and painful.
The knife in his mouth got me

brace yourselves before opening Sup Forumsros

I just looked them up,some hacling tool and a horror movie,what am I supposed to see?

not on clearweb and probably someone still has them on deepweb snuff really fucked up shit i tell you

This was high quality gore. The videos where those ukrainian kids killing all those homeless was harder to watch. 2 kids 1 hammer i think it was? Its been so long

Why would snuff films need to be deep web when they're plenty of videos of brutal killings that anyone can see?

I once saw a video of two people having sex.

Then like out of fucking nowhere, he takes his dick and sticks it in her anus.

Like, WTF?

Yes that is the one.

Red rooms

/thread

I Uploaded it to a GORE site and got banned thats why

They were the same ones that beat those people too death with a pylon too, no?

I don't believe so.
Just the hammer I guess.

fuck man the homeless guy was resting until those two asshole delivered first strike to the head

I don't mind gore and it doesn't really have an impact since i watch this shit since i was a kid, but enjoying torturing animals is too much for me to understand.

That seems odd.

How the fuck he still can move his arms after this

I clicked on a Gabourey Sidibe on a hoola hoop once...seeing a therapist now.

theync.com/shocking/15683-full-russian-murder-video.htm
Found it! 7 minutes of someone being stabbed to death with a screwdriver while choking to death on his own blood

dark forest is animal torture snuff.
includes rape, skinning, more rape.
Dude i cant get the dogs fucking crys out my head fuck even thoe i dont give a fuck about animals that shit was fucked never seen a dog cry so loud and its asshole was streched with shit and blood raped by a massive steal rod. stappled eyes and mouth so it couldn't see fuck me dude never again

the mexican cartel video with the guns and roses of background is not that of a big deal, i think putrid sex objects is worse

wtf

Weird mofo eats toilet water banana pepper juice an tobaco m.youtube.com/watch?v=D1NhZGICzMw Bout as weird as it gets

Fuck that was brutal... I came on Sup Forums to see some tits and ass now I gotta get that shit out of my head.

Anyone who has seen the vid in which some asian fuck i think it was, covering a dogs nose/face with a funnel with cigars at the end of it can post the link?

I wont say you guys are soft but after spending years on Sup Forums looking at rekt threads, both those vids did very little for me. What got me to wince relatively recently is the video of the guy pinching and peeling the skin off his eye. (Apparently the guy thought there was a computer chip hidden in there or something and he filmed it to prove it to his doctors)

did anything come from that post? did dude get caught?

damn im really thirsty

ye i agree with you

it took me like half an hour to get over, it's not that bad

whats sub 7

that one guy lighting his dog's dick on fire, raping it and then killing it

In that order? lol.

Yep that's the only video that messed me up. when they started stabbing him in the eyes with a pick ice its just fucked up someone could do that.
But at the end when they where washing the hammer it seemed like they was panicking from what just happened..even through they already killed 9 people before him.

It's like a few weeks old, hello faggots!
Daisy destruction? Seen it?

I want to see this it sounds funny as fuck

Wow! Super edgy fag!
Your parents had obviously the kiddies safe search on, FAGGOT!

DD is really not all it's cracked up to be.

Thats just a urban legend like the goat-man

sauce please

You bunch of underage faggots!
>3 guys, 1 hammer to start with!
It's been so long....KEEEEK Faggot!
Stop trying to act smart, stupid 14yo
MODS!!!!

Spotted the 12yo.
GTFO troll.

He wasn't even homeless dumb fuck! Get your fact straight; 12yo kid. KYS!

the guy peter scully and his deep web red rooms were true, but idk about that daisy video, haven't met someone who has seen it

Post the link faggot

This made me sick. Thanx.

How about 1991? Fuck you little bitch :)

If only i was 12 again

You won't find it on the clear web.
You'll find some interviews with him on Youtube though

Dude same year!
I am sorry you are not a 12yo.
Just a faggot.

www. bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

>Fuck you little bitch :)
>Emoji
12 year old roleplayer found

This news came out of a shitty foreign country that lack a proper justice system. Scream rape and murder and they'll kill you themselves. I'm not saying it dont exist, just doubtful

My bad, forgot 'muricans school tards are done for the day!

ye, there's even interviews with the kids

pic related ....he scary as fuk

Daisy's destruction isn't really that brutal