Why do people let themselves become obese?

Why do people let themselves become obese?

because they're amerifats

That's fucking disgusting.

they are trying to evolve into snorlax

I'm also wondering how the fuck do you get this fat?

Wtf why is her skin turning purple ?

>let themselves
Most obesity is related to health problems and genetics retard

Yours would too if you weighed 750 lbs

100% of obesity is related to consuming more calories than you burn.

Fuck off neighbor.

Why wouldn't she put down the cheeseburger and reevaluate her life like 400 pounds ago....disgusting pig

there whales undercover trying to study the human race

>health problems and genetics
stop eating you fucking lazzy landwhale

Shit gets outta control and then feels hopeless so they give up.

Part of being this fat is through a type of psychosis. From the famous lines of fat bastard. I eat because I'm sad, I'm sad because I eat.

>stop doing a biological necessity
Not very smart are ya?

Stop eating in excess

There you go lardie.

fuck you I may be very obese, but I still look sporty as fuck

I don't eat in excess. Sometimes I have to force myself to eat or I'll forget

>100%
>being this naive

As a rule of thumb, nothing in medicine is absolute. There are a multiple mechanisms that control saciety and weight, please update your knowledge.

I agree and disagree.

I will give you that some people are predisposed by genetics to gain more weight

BUT

My wife is a bigger girl (not horribly obese but she could lose about 20 pounds) and complains about trying to lose weight.

The kicker, I will eat only what I am hungry for.
She will eat twice as much.

When she does that after her second helping I just want to punch her in the gut till she pukes and point to the vomit and say, "See! That's why you are having a hard time losing 5 pounds!"

how the fuck you dont realize that this is not normal even though your stomach is almost touching the ground

It's usually a vicious cycle. Get fat. Tell yourself you'll do something about it. Get fatter. Tell yourself that people think you're gross and nothing you do is going to change that. Depression. This is where poor hygiene comes in. Get fatter. Eating makes you feel good. Get fatter. Get fatter. Get fatter.

Of course this won't be everybody's experience, but there's usually a depression and generally give-up-ness with morbidly obese that just makes it worse.

Why else? low self esteem + food addiction + fattiest of food being cheap/tasty = loss of self control = amerifat

In other words don't complain to me about not losing weight when you put twice as much shit on your plate.

>Obese
That's beyond Obese, that's a fucking blob.

Right.

nice shoes

Wait, rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives, as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.

>
>I don't eat in excess. Sometimes I have to force myself to eat or I'll forget

Stop trying to defend your unhealthy life style with shitty excuses. One doesn't get 300+ lbs due simply to genetics or the amount they eat. Accept the reasons why you're obese and fucking change it.

You're married to a fatty? Kill youself

>but I still look sporty as fuck

No, you don't!

thanks
its pretty hard to tie them though

kek

Because they are weak and have no willpower to stop before it spirals out of control.

To get to that point, they have to have an enabler

My eyes

Thanks for that useful info that everybody over the age of 12 already knew.

yeah, but the first law of thermodynamics kinda trump all of that
>eat an excess of calories = weight gain
>eat a deficit of calories = weight loss

God. I can't take it

Your point being?

That's the idea behind it, it's sarcasm boy.
There's no rules, in medicine there's nothing absolute, there's always an exception to a rule. People thought for years that we knew how saciety and obesity worked and not many years ago discovered that is not just a "simple" addiction. It's actually related to resistance to leptins and insulin (and a lot of other complex mechanisms).

There's not just one "way" to get fat, there are multiple mechanisms, that's why some people get as fat as OP's pic and some just get to overweight levels.

Using this logic, when someone tells you it's just a genetic problem it's mainly bullshit. There's an important genetic factor, an enviromental (social, habits) factor, and internal causes to obesity (those being, for example insulin and leptin resistance)

I hope i clarified it a little bit at least.

drinking a can of coca cola will go mostly to your gut, regardless of whether you burn it in calories or not. Your liver will not process all of that sugar.

One very likely reason is depression, not caring enough about their own well being, while not wanting to go through the trouble, or cause the distress to others that e.g. suicide could cause.

pancreas processes sugar

I weigh 250 lbs but it's medication related.

I work out almost every day and count my calories.

Fuck where is James Cameron?

Source?

I'm not disputing what you're saying, I'd just like to know it's authority

Nice dubz

jesus fucking christ.
do you think she needs a car jack and a series of robotic apparati to wipe?
does she wipe at all?

The body works by the rules perfectly, but as i said earlier: Resistance to leptins and insulin make our bodies literally store more fat and be more hungry. Read about resistance to insulin and leptins and you'll undertans why it's not only about thermodynamics, it's about a multi-factorial problem

Ah ha, ah ha

Haaaa

Id kill for 10kg more on my body

Not sure if its a she anymore.

Can't be sure about things like this

I weight about 300 lbs now and still growing and its awesome

The fact that you responded to that guy in this way, taking his attack on fatties personally, proves that you are, in fact, a fatty. Whale spotted! Man the harpoons!

you're on track !

>Dying a premature death, living with shitty health. AWESOME!

Lol Captcha was pick food.

What the fuck have you become?

>and its awesome
No it isn't. Don't delude yourself. It's unhealthy and unsightly.

Do you?

Medication doesnt give you an excuse fatass.

Am lardfat (pic related: me), can provide insight

Food is good

Most people also feel food is good but would exercise some self control with it because they care about their health

I don't concern myself with the health of people I hate

God. I feel very sad for fat people. They need help, not scorn

Why? Quit lying to yourself.

Fucking disgusting. How are you not too ashamed to post this?

fact and logic have no place is a "muh feels" thread

I'm not making excuses, it's a fact. I busted my ass 10h a week on my bicycles (and not being slow either) and I lost a measly 10 lbs for a whole summers work.

It was fun, don't get me wrong, it's just exceptionally hard to keep it off.

I never said it didn't have an influence, but you don't get to be 400lb by eating 1000 calories a day

I'm quite used to shame, it doesn't bother me much anymore

A big part of that is because of my weight, but it started before that, back when my dad raped me in the butt

After a certain point it becomes easier to remain fat than it is to change

That is- most people reach a point where they look in the mirror and say FUCK I got big, I better change my lifestyle, change my diet, change my shopping habits and force strong self control on myself for several years to return to a safe healthy weight.

Others don't.

Food isn't good its fucking great, but its called moderation, and exercise, and eating the right food. Fuck America, the least healthy country out there, and people are dying in drones of aids and other diseases in the streets in other places.

DAMN, look at that beast! Fucking alpha af. How much you weigh?

I'm just looking for this post

Nice body

I want so badly to inject a shitload of sodium hydroxide into the fat deposit of an obese person, then watch as the lipid layer between their skin and muscle turns into soap

Lets find the guys in this photos that didn't lose weight when they ate fewer calories than they burned. Huh, that weird...

Riiight...because America is the ONLY country in the entire world where fat people exist. Fucking tard.

To piss you off.

>its called moderation, and exercise, and eating the right food
Like I said, I don't concern myself with the health of people I hate

Over 300 lbs now I broke my scale so im not sure

>fuck you I may be very obese, but I still look sporty as fuck
Fuck me? Fuck me?

You wouldn't be able to get within 6 feet of me with that costume on.

Found the britbong soccer fan.

You ARE staying /fit/, right Sup Forums? Any kind of regular exercise will do wonders for you, even a few daily pushups are better than nothing.

That's exactly why i said that there's not only one mechanism involved (that includes thermodynamics)

Food addiction. Just like any addiction. Dopamine release. There ya go.

Lack of circulation.

Fuck off Randy

What do you mean by this?

O I get it, You hate yourself. I heard the answers to your problems are at the bottom of an Ice cream tub.

That's her belly tongue

frig off randy

In America you're free to do anything including letting go.