Bit late on this, but I just finished watching this; what did all of you think about it?

Bit late on this, but I just finished watching this; what did all of you think about it?

Personally, I thought it was pretty unrefined, at least in terms of the CGI, some of the fight scenes were unsatisfying to watch and the music was often out of place.

Other than that, I'd say it had its special kind of charm along with having a shitload of tongue-in-cheek humor that at least got me through the whole movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph5YmTDDdVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgox84KE7iY
youtube.com/watch?v=7_bVVN3nWDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could barely watch the film, wanted to leave 30 minutes in. I liked the idea, too bad the execution was so fucking shit. Also stock sound effects the movie.

I thought it was going to be shit, but I ended up enjoying it

I actually really, really liked it.

Its just a fun hour and a half ride, of humor and action.

I fucking loved it, Sharlto was fucking amazing in it. I loved the russian setting. I loved how Henry took the best fucking actions and smart moves throughout the entire movie. It was hilarious and awesome. I rate it a fucking 10.

What are some other movies that are just non-stop action/fun?

I was a big fan of the director's band and remember when "Bad Motherfucker" first made it bid. I was hyped for this movie for years, and it did not disappoint. Ended up seeing it twice in theaters, took my buddy once and he loved it. Prequel comic was neat, too.

>I thought it was pretty unrefined, at least in terms of the CGI
Really? The only bad CGI I noticed was the grenade launcher scene and-on the second viewing-occasionally the blood. Most of the shit was practicals, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph5YmTDDdVI

P U S S Y

Crank
District B13

>best fucking actions and smart moves
Did anyone even understand how he defeated the final boss on the first viewing?

This.

Doesn't he just rip out his eye and use its chord to cut the guys head in half?

Welp, I guess I'm slow then. It moved so fast, I didn't get why the camera split in half suddenly.

Yeah, one shot is from the eye's perspective.

>mfw Henry wasn't Hardcore because of his wife, he was hardcore because of the lesson his father taught him as a kid. The one memory that stuck with him and allowed him to have far more determination to succeed than the dozens of super-soldiers just like him.

It was shit, but still somewhat entertaining.

Listen up cracka, Hardcore Henry is by far the best movie that humanity has managed to create. The cinematography, screenwriting, acting, directing, custome design, the locations and the production make it a unique and unremarkable movie that people centuries ahead of us will still watch and appreciate. Now go back and shitpost your little capeshit threads and GoT generals, and let the grown ups talk about real kinotography.

It was fucking amazing. Legit the best action film of this year so far.

Though that's not really a high bar so...

EZ

It was fucking brutal and my second favorite part of the movie.

>tfw the behind-the-scenes is more kino than anything put out this year not directed by NWR

It had as much charm as a homeless person taking a dump on the sidewalk

I don't get it, why are people so split on this?

I could see people getting motion sickness and such, but it goes further than that.

Some people seem to fucking love it, other seem to hate it. And only a few in the middle ground.

Why?

I literally just finished watching this. I thought it was way too long and dragged in parts, since the non-stop action gets old pretty fast, but over-all it was still fun as fuck.
>EZ
someone needs to make a webm of that scene

Most people who hate it haven't seen it. You could notice this divide strongly in the threads leading up to and immediately after release.

Before a lot of people thought it was CoD reddit-tier garbage, and afterwards there's a lot of good comments towards the film.

this. i saw the short version, liked it but doubted it would work in a full lenght movie

got you covered fampai
it was okay, but it never really manages to grip you entirely through the entire thing, which is surprising considering the fast pace of both plot and action

Nice.

it's a shame i couldn't include the audio, the little zing when he finishes writing fucking makes the entire scene

Literally great film massively underrated and underseen

I downloaded for my phone and tried watching it on a plane. I couldn't finish it, absolute shit. Very bad movie

What didn't you like about it?

Other than the fact that watching on a phone probably ruined the first person and possibly made you motion sick.

It was just not interesting/entertaining for me. The plot didn't make me want to know what happens next, I just wanted it to end.

surprisingly well thought out

Uh oh. I was into this movie until you compared it to Crank. Crank was fucking boring, weird, and predictable. This seemed more like a fun new idea they tried out. Is it?

Hopefully all those who complain about le motion sickness will die painfully of brain cancer :)

>Crank was fucking boring, weird, and predictable.
pleb

Even though Hardcore is better than Crank, it seems you wouldn't be able to get it( or CHV for that matter)

I'd rather watch a 120min movie of someone on Slo-Mo from Dredd

HH is for Sup Forums and plebs

Actually, the non-(high)appreciation of HH is the sign of the pleb. Big sign, ever more evident

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgox84KE7iY

It's by the same director and is the inspiration for the movie. If you're still skeptical check this out youtube.com/watch?v=7_bVVN3nWDs

Other than that the best I can give you is the highest recommendation of film all year. I haven't seen a single movie this year that I enjoyed more, and it was THE most fun I've ever had at the movies.

I really fucking hated it. If I was 15 maybe it'd be a different story. I personally liked Hotel Inferno (the other FPS movie) way more.

Is there any good quality web-dl's out yet?

anymore interesting webms?

I paid 12 dollars when I could've stayed at home and watched my friend play Doom and gotten the same effect.