Green.Room.2015.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES

>Green.Room.2015.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES

RIP balding actor who got crushed by his own car and mailbox.

Checked?

Saw this last night after that thread shit was fucking lit. Based Saulnier, CCR and Anton.

I hope the production of the BD isn't some half assed rush job.

Listen up cracka, Green Room is by far the best movie that humanity has managed to create. The cinematography, screenwriting, acting, directing, custome design, the locations and the production make it a unique and unremarkable movie that people centuries ahead of us will still watch and appreciate. Now go back and shitpost your little capeshit threads and GoT generals, and let the grown ups talk about real kinotography.

will I like it if I don't like horror? I don't really like gore and scaring for the sake of it

Dude this is not anywhere near typical horror. Its a straight thriller, moderately paced with enough action to keep your ADD in check. But really dont watch because you'll end up making a bait thread for the sake of it.

its not horror. theres a lot of gore for normie standards but no scares as far as I remember. finished watching it 10 minutes ago

Blue Ruin was bretty gud. Gonna get comfy and watch this now.

nice meme

>plot revolves around a woman forgetting her cell phone

Really good movie, RIP ruskie. His acting in this movie was second only to that girl with the funky name. Also, they shouldn't have cast Patrick Stewart

>shootouts feels like real shootouts
>until final headshot and near miss

it was ok. definitely better than Blue Ruin. I think after a few more movies this Saulnier guy might be really something.

> as far as I remember
> finished watching it 10 minutes ago
kök

>they shouldn't have cast Patrick Stewart
why? he was great

just finished this

I wanna taste imogen's poots now

he was distracting honestly. I agree it was cool to get a huge name like that but they would have done just as well or better with a lesser-known but more authoritative voice, like Stacy Keach.

>ruskie

You mean Jewy

Patrick Stewart was completely underused in this movie. He didn't even change his voice or have any kind of menace even during the door scenes.

He was fine, understated not underused. Sympathetic to a certain degree but still aloof.

The thing that failed was the marketing which hyped him and his presence up to be something it's not

卐HEIL HITLER卐

Why must nazis always be so degenerate in movies?

Because the Jews will not let them be any other way.

Nice. Watched it in the cinema and it was a great experience, better than Blue Ruin. The director knows how to make tense scenes.

Just finished watching it, and it was pretty damn great. My only real problem is I felt like the characters got killed off too quickly.

RIP Anton, he was great.

Have you ever met real skins? They're a pretty sad bunch. Anybody got that pic of the fucking destroyed house and the skinheads int he middle of this graffiti covered shitpile?

>I felt like the characters got killed off too quickly.
That's what I liked about it, it felt more realistic. Someone fucks up (like the guy who flees through the window) and gets killed instantly. It added to the tension, and made some scenes (like the "only 3 shots left" one) more memorable.

Just finished it, it was okay. Definately prefer Blue Ruin over this, never really felt the tension in this one.

>Definately prefer Blue Ruin over this

Same. This felt like something Tarantino would make as a modern Pulp Fiction chapter.

Same. Too early it was obvious that the girl would survive and there would be a happy end. This is the kind of movie that could just end with everyone dead

No Jesse, WE COOK.

Overrated as fuck just like It Follows. 6/10 at best unless you're a twelve year old faggot.

Yeah. In this one you were kind of just waiting for people to kill each other, while in Blue Ruin you really didn't know what would happen, which kept it more interesting. And nothing made me care about the characters either, so I wasn't really engaged in the more actiony scenes.

I liked how the crew died since they thought selfishly and not as a group. But the freckly girl from AD (cant think of her name) died like a complete idiot. also Anton's wound look brutal and he should have passed out or died from it somewhere in the movie.

Also i believed Patrick Stewart's character mans voice is just too trustworthy.

What is this about? Seems stupid

you are stupid

spoilers bro

>nazis are ebil monsters

fuck right off

Because they're pathetic losers. Case in point: