Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Poorfag claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RbbpSX55q6k
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lewd claimed

Goddammit, i'm too slow

Sameji claim'd

These threads are finally dying

>When you recover you're waifu folder from your dead desktop

>keep telling yourself that.
Also are you aware there is a filter option? Kill the the threads forever if you wanted.

I think my shit posting is doing that by itself Kek

No, just lazy. Im at work and on mobile. I had time to make a sauce and cook 2 dishes, and still bake.
Sick.
Welcome back CData

Claimed my Goddess.

But it isnt...

Claim

While I appreciate your warm welcome, I truly never left.

Tfw can't leave my room because my brother has a 3DPD girl over.

カラミチーマス

Well later m8s. Gotta shower and get ready for the game.

I hope he's dead

what did he mean by this?

Bye

Are you that fucking ugly? I bet your brother cringes at you for thinking you're married to a weird looking cartoon

:O

Sachi is a traitor and a faggot

It's just my claim mesage.

Claim

My dog has had more sex during one afternoon walk fucking the neigbors dogs than you man children will ever get in your roach infested basements throughout the course of your life. Let that sink in

I'm not ugly I'm just scared of people, especially women.
My brother doesn't know what a waifu is.

'Sup dogfucker.

>Ymir is the most underrated waifu ever

How old are you dude? This is sad

what does it say?

>he pretends to not understand the post to avoid the truth of it

>let that sink in
But its not true user.

Damage control

'Sup cuck

>damage control
Now see what you've started

You're the guy who was spouting his autistic version of a fight the other day right? That was some top tier cringe.

The only fight you've been in is with your girlfriend over who gets to wear the strapon

It was originally "Calamity-masu'd" but it's Karamachiimasu now

Do you neckbeards actually think this is hot? I guess if you've never seen anything like this in person your entire life you might turn to cringe like this

best girl claimed on me bruh 2016 Koon

HURR DURR RED HAIR. dsigusting

To be honest, I was trying to bait you into giving me your address. After that, it spiraled into a full on shitstorm. Not my proudest moment.

I might still bother you.
Do you mind?
I've said all I've had to say, but it'd still be nice to talk to you.

That's a cringe ass gif, autist. I know you have no concept of healthy sexuality or anything but I'll dignify you with a response. Why would I need to wear a strap on?
>inb4 some poorly executed joke about my dick size
You're really bad at this damage control thing you're doing

Ok. Show me your waifu then

What, are you fucking gay?

cool didn't know that

Cirno claimed!

Even if I gave you my address. Nothing would happen. After hearing what you think a fight would be like, I have no worries about some autistic virgin showing up so I could legally fill you with buckshot the second you step on my property line. After what you said the other night, I'd have no problem fighting you but my mossberg is probably getting rusty

No, so you dont give your girlfriend AIDS after fucking your pet. Jeez, your an autistic trash.

Looks fine to me.
What's wrong with it.

>dick size

>the joke
-
-
-
-
>your head

>didn't think it through so now I have to save it with some weak insults: the post

Shut up niggers ur arguing over waifus just look at urselves losers

>so much of a pussy that you have to use a shotgun.
Maybe if your mossberg is getting rusty you can do what I call the Kurt Conbain.
Also use slugs, not buckshots. Slugs do more damage

If you're not worried about getting your ass kicked, then why not just give me your address? Or is all that talk just to keep me from brutally annihilating you and your pride?

Ah who am I kidding. You're not gonna post shit. You're just too much of a pussy.

Also, not denying the fights. Well done. Beta cuck confirmed.

Hey faggot shitposter
You so much of a disappointment by going into hiding and not replying to me.

Is that how much you care about ypu online reputation?

I was expecting you making a joke about him being a pussy and not having any balls.
Fucking retard.

Kek, I'm not scared to fight any of you neckbeards. If you'd see what he was saying the other night about what he images a fight is like, you'd piss yourself laughing. I could leave the mossberg on the porch and fight him after he drops his faggy katana but I'd rather decorate my front lawn with his autistic brains and let my dogs have their fill. Then call the cops and let them watch the security cameras on my porch of a fat loser wearing nothing but a size 42 adult diaper creep onto my property with some anime sword so I won't get in trouble. Me and my cousins killed a guy we found behind my grandmas property and all we had to do was get interviewed at the sheriffs office and we were free. Looking forward to it again.

Thats very nice, but who are you quoting exactly?

He does have an African chimp as a pet.

Then post your address cuck

The literal only reason i won't is because my gf would kill me because she lives with me and wouldn't wanna take the risk. I know that there is no risk because the most you virgins would try to do is some edgy hacker shit but you'd fail at that as well.

youtu.be/RbbpSX55q6k
He lives in a trailer
It'll probably get blown away by another hurricane before you make it there.

Wow. I thought you actually had balls.

Own anything other than a shitty mossberg?

Hey man, if your also dead, thats a plus for us
On the down side your gf will be charged with a double homicide

>no risk
>but the risk

I own a .45, faggot shitposter.
Come at me

Hop in the Friend-ship, We're gonna warp to the dance floor.

You're a pussy who wouldn't say anything in person, much less get mommys permission to waddle out of the basement and confront someone for teasing you and these greasy man babies who pretend their married to cartoons. How does it feel to be the same age as me but I've gotten way more pussy than you?

>getting mad at someone for teasing you for claiming a cartoon character as your wife
Just don't be so autistic

>isn't worth the risk
>no risk
damage control
weapons grade bullshit

Of course you got more pussy than me. You've shown us that you are indeed a pussy. I guess that counts as getting pussy.

>didn't thoroughly read the post out of frustration
Settle down kids. I know there is no risk. My gf would think there is and would be pissed. I don't have a lifeless body pillow as my romantic partner, I'm sorry.

Sonowaka claimed!

I can't believe it!!!

How long is the wait now?

>I'm so mad I can't think of a decent comeback: the post
When were you diagnosed with autism and what does your Virgin mind imagine a vagina feels like?
>inb4 the inside of your mouth
I remember that meme

I don't own a body pillow.
I can't afford one
Some more weapons grade bullshit.

Not enough good boy points?

Faggot I am trying to have a civilized talk. What other fucking guns do you own?
Unless you don't even own a mossberg.

daddy's boy came out to play today too??

>damage control: the post

Admit it, you're pissing yourself because you're afraid of getting your ass kicked

Don't post your address if this is true.

here goes ur second shot at an insult

hey you! nice tits