Tfw the US has more freedom than the rest of the world combined

>tfw the US has more freedom than the rest of the world combined

The United States of America

We need to get these freedom-haters out of out country if we want to keep it that way.

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW

Do not open this image, it is embedded with a cryptolocker virus. Kaspersky is giving me warnings and a Google search confirmed this image is a common vector for viruses due to browser exploits.

Is this possibly a vampire?

>TFW American freedom led to the election of a wannabe dictator

There's more freedom in my 11am shit than all of Murrica at any given time desu

>American "freedom"

There is no freedom that refusing freedom

Living in Canada is like being a brother to somebody who became rich and successful, and you feel like you can just do anything because your brother will always bail you out of trouble, but years down the line you see your brother is happily married with kids and having fun at his job while you're a drug-addicted burnout with nobody who relies on you, nobody who looks up to you, and you're empty inside.

Reddit

Fuck you I already opened it

but araki is clearly euroboo
made me think

lies

>tfw argentina will never be white

Except if you're poor, black, and or Mexican.

>>>>/tumblr/

Freedom
[free-duh m]
(noun)
The potentiality of incurring mortal gunshot wounds while in the vicinity of an educational institution.

Fix me up a HSP Yella

meaningless assertion

true freedom is being able to make your own universal moral laws and being subject to them, the freedom of will

Free will is a red herring, really. We are all subject to the whims of chemical and hormonal response to stimuli of which we have no control over yet which directly alter our thoughts and behaviours.

i was making a kant joke

but the chemical analogy is still the chicken of the chicken egg, chemical themselves decide nothing, it is our mind's ability to sense our physical being and reason it

we have the freedom of the point of view if not act

>kant joke
Seems more like a reference than a joke.
Free will or no free will, we at least have the illusion of free will. Thinking about it any further gets you nowhere.

You are responsible for your actions regardless.

"free" not mean what it seems to mean
it isn't just random choices, it never is

why is that Araki pic 4 MB?