Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

Not racist, little boy.

then go live in a black area then to prove that you're not a "racist"

Quite simple.

First, my mother and father were not brother and sister.

Second, I am not so utterly pathetic and lacking in self esteem that the only way I can feel average is to attempt to be somehow "superior" simply for the pigmentation of my skin.

Third, if I fail at life, I take responsibility, and don't blame Jews, blacks, Asians, etc. Any failings are my own.

And of course, fourth, I choose not to associate with meth dealers, child molesters, conspiracy theorists, delusional mouth breathers, or Methodists.

White men 1.2% of the global population but blamed for everything. Here is what you should be made about. The Italian mob started the savings and loan crisis in the 1970's for a 27 billion dollar bailout on the backs of the public. Then some of the same exact guys did the last financial meltdown, that was a 15 trillion bailout we paid for. The Mafia got smart they moved to white collar crime where they would not have to go to jail. They became banksters. Do the research. Google Angelo Mozillo and empire savings.

Now we have outsourcing where the super rich get more yachts and private planes
by selling out the middle class to India sweatshops. Selling out the lower
class to sweatshops in China/Mexico was not enough for them.

The true evil is unchecked corruption. Check out the animated gif by opening in a new browser window for the real truth if you can handle it.

Don't know, but I used to live in Oakland. Plenty black there. No problem.

Fraidy cat and little boy.

>Black pride is not supremacy
>White pride is supremacy
All of my what

Because white is such a shitty descriptive term and lumps in so many cultures it's dumb

duly noted we will forward your report to the global union of social justice warriors

The master race is white, naturally. But unfortunately, in today's society there are a great many people who are considered "white" who are not at all part of the human master race but are very much degenerate filth and belong with the other races.

"White" is not enough, not specific enough to mean anything anymore. Therefore any greater "white pride" movement is meaningless to me. And doomed to failed when society at large considers Jews and Italians to be "white". Even many central and south Americans consider themselves white because of some genetic connection to Spaniards who themselves cannot be considered white.

It's not enough for you to know what your movement means by "white" when the rest of the world has forgotten.

That's what I'm saying.

Because I'm a human being, not a white person you fucking troglodyte. We're all human beings on this little speck of dust we call Earth. Grow the fuck up, kiddo. Now get off your mom's computer and go do your chores and homework.

taking the bait this hard

I've met loads of awful human beings who happen to be white, and loads of genuine, kind, loving people who happen to not be.

I'm not filled with hate.

The white supremacist who come out publicly about this are always the dumbest people imaginable. They always say that black or what ever race has a low iq when they are the low iq of the white race. Stop making whites look bad and save yourself from humiliation. Skin color doesn't matter, it's culture that fucks people up. Sooner you realise this, the sooner you can start making nonemotional decisions

If you are 1 checked
2 jesus mother of fuck there is no master race if given enough time and the correct circumstances we can have 0 degenerates without the murder

Wait a minute, spanish, Italians, and Jews aren't white? What the fuck are you talking about? What color do these people look like to you then, nig nog?

Jews are white. Now what?

Have adorable Asian gf and an adorable mixed baby.

now that we've determined that, lets determine what race Armenians are

Not supporting or condemning. I don't have a problem for it or care for it. I just find it a bit stupid to celebrate being born a certain away or being born at all. That's why I treat my birthday like any other day. That's not to say I hate being born either I just enjoy my life to the fullest but I don't find it celebration worthy.

I don't care, as long as you're not one of those basic blm bitches. Do you support Black lives matter?

White mixed with Arabia's

Source?

Because I'm not a degenerate faggot.

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

I'm not white, but I do support whites having white pride. So whatever...

Morten?

im not a classcuck

No.

There's a difference between a black person and a nigger, though.

As a matter of fact, nigger is a mindset that spans all races, genders, and cultures.

For example, if a bunch of white people dressed as gangsters showed up to my Asian grandpa's house, he'd most likely label them as niggers because he recognizes nigger as a mindset.

How they look and other topography

>says the amerilard armchair fash

I'm not retarded

I'm not a silly petulant baby.

were they nigger friends of someone who lived there, or were they there to rob the place and fuck shit up?

Honestly, it's always motivated by a bunch of negative emotions.

Hate, envy, jealousy, sexual insecurity, etc.

In other words, the philosophy of emotionally-driven losers.

>White men 1.2% of the global population
Not even close to true, you retard. So you think there's only 90 million white men? Kek.

Oh no, i just made a joke about grandpa being a Thai crimelord one time and my gf said he thinks people like that are niggers.

yeah, isn't it like 6 %

White means anything I says it does.

dont have to
pic related

lack of dubs speaks the truth: your definition of white lacks any meaning.

Because at first I'm a human like we all do…

And I'm not retarded…

More than half of all "whites" are shitskin as well, like Spaniards, Italians, Americunts /etc

Not American, but thanks for proving and demonstrating that White Priders are indeed degenerates once again. Hitler totally isn't rolling in his grave.

Only true white race are the Scandinavians.

rome not white so we waz romeins

How in the fuck do these buzzfeed niggers get away with this?

>I'm a human like we all do
>like we all do
>we all do
>I'm not retarded

Sure you're not retarded user.

Don't like to admit it, but this is true

>Being white
>Implying any of you fags are
Guess most of you have jew, italian, or some other low-race blood mix. Only true white are nordics, and multiculturalism is destroying them with even more race mixing.

Enjoy you're non-existant race, nazis.

>Thinks anyone who is a WN is a skinhead
Some of us despise that subculture of filth and drug use.

Too many rednecks in the movement. I will just quietly hate nignogs

dubs speaks the truth.

what

what are your beliefs on race, user.

14/88

I am pure aryan.
I married a Guatemalan bitch.

Don't worry, any kids we have are going straight into the dumpster.

Why would I be proud of something I have no control over? Nigga, you dumb

what the fuck is "low race" How the fuck can a person have less "race" in them than another person? Are you retarded?

user that guy is a fucking nig nog

We've been evolving for millions of years and are 99.98% genetically similar. Race is ultimately superficial bullshit.

Look, the Nazi movement is vastly misunderstood. It's destined to always be that way. They went too far and the means were not entirely justified by the ends. But the elevation of humanity to its highest potential will always be a noble goal. Doing so without loosing touch and descending to fascist madness will always be difficult. Do we just give up and say oh well I guess we can just drift into aimless mediocrity? I guess that's what the world has decided. Race was always too much a part of it. If they had focused on purely nationalistic and cultural ideas. Maybe they would have gotten further. Who knows. These days there is no meaning to the idea of "white" it doesn't mean anything. It's not going to accomplish anything focusing on race. With education and law and order every group of people can join in elevating human civilization. But we cannot stop pushing for greater progress and achievement in human potential. That is the point of the master race. Move humanity closer to the level of gods. No,order is not necessary, but it looked that way 100 years ago. Today we can achieve more by encouraging people to transcend the pointless drift of human mediocrity. Today it is not about race, it is about achievement and endeavoring to greatness. There is and always will be a master race, it is not a color or skin, it is a mind set.

America is a pussy country now, taking shut from niggers. If things don't change there soon, someday these little American white children will realise how badly they fucked up when niggers have destroyed their country and futures. Women should not be allowed into power, they have too much compassion for the weak and give them opportunities they shouldn't have. Look at the parts Europe with women in power, shithole

My belief is that different races possess different abilities and characteristics and that some races are better at some things than others. WN's do not want to live in multi-racial societies, rather we want to live amongst our own kind.

i'm a racist but i'm also a libertarian and that comes first

i will only burn a nigger if his owner gives me permission

meant

American Rednecks give the movement a bad look and bring shame

But i do

I'm not a simple sister-fucker who needs something like the colour of my skin to make me feel like a worthwhile human being. I'm content with who I am, and do not need to denigrate others in order to establish my worth.

So there's that, you skinny sexless little fuck-hole.

P.S. I'm a Britbong, so I bet dollars to dogshit I'm whiter than you by a good fucking measure, you cheeky little half-beaner cunt.

>Thinks anyone who is a nigger is a BLM supporter/thug
>Some of us despise that subculture of filth and drug use.

Just because a few WNs are okay, doesn't mean that 99,999% of them aren't garbage, same with niggers.

When did I ever say anything about BLM?

why did you have to buy the cheap ski mask dude shit looks like a fucked up socket, at least buy the kind the cops use dumbass.

I agree but you forgot to add the White Pride movement predominantly attracts White Niggers.

Because I have actual friends.

Because I cant feel pride from something I haven't contributed myself to. And I don't mean that as George Carlin did. The white race doesn't need proud, but brave and strong people who actually do something. And until I've done something myself, I will only feel shame for being white. So should you. Pride's definition was distorted I think - it used to mean to have respect for your culture and heritage; to never betray your blood and family; to not disappoint all your ancestors who died for your right to live. Now its definition is more related to this sugary hollywood concept of self worth supported by superficial and comercial values.

my personal take: For countries that always have had minorities present in them (such as America) we should focus on maintaining the percentage of each ethnic group. This means not allowing in more immigrants, but also not trying to force out minorities who legally live here. As long as we maintain our numbers, things should be just fine for the foreseeable future.

>this

>I do not need to denigrate others in order to establish my worth, you cheeky little half-beaner cunt.

How inbred are you?

Down syndrome people share 99,98% of our DNA too, does that mean they're just as good as normal humans? No, exactly. Same with nignogs.

That could work but I'm more for giving America back to whoever had it first and going back to our homelands in Europe and sending everyone back to their countries. How I wish to see the Fatherland beautiful again.

Everyone is racist. All races greatly prefer to be among themselves.

Even the white liberals who scream 'racist!' at every opportunity - they too are racist. You can tell from every one of their cultural choices that they would rather die in a fire than have to associate with black people regularly.

So... everyone quietly does what they can to make sure they are around their own race - namely working hard in school, looking after their finances, staying on the right side of the law.

White Pride, however, is for white people who are incapable of all that shit. So they have to scream and shout and piss and moan about their racism because they're too dumb to work out how to live a life free from multiculturalism.

what terrifies me the most is the fact that none of the males in the picture have foreskins

imagine sucking onto grandpas old dick that dried out years ago due to the exposure of the tip to the unforgiving environment of his briefs what the fuck is wrong with those people

wrong, its more like 97.2 % since they have an extra chromosome.

I'm not establishing my worth, you thick twat - this is Sup Forums - I'm just pointing out that he's a cunt and he should die in a dumpster fire like the faggot piece of shit that he is. And you could probably tongue the anus of his corpse. Just sayin'...

does it terrify you that 90 % of white males in America lack foreskins?

Other animals in a natural environment won't have sympathy for weaker competitors, they won't give them food when they're starving or let them away with it if they get attacked by them, if they did they would not survive. Naturally we want to keep the land that we've conquered and not give free handouts to the weak who are not our own people, but niggers and women get into power and disrupt everything, leading to a shitstorm. It's happening in Europe and in America.

uhh, wouldn't that be native americans though?

Because our nation is run by half dicks

I compared the argument WNs use against the "not all blacks are like that! some are good people!" argument with yours to show how dumb it is and how hypocritical you are, but that went over your head.

kek. Trips of truth.

Yeah get rid of the scum that are getting in for free and reaping the benefits of another races centuries of hard work and ingineuity

Nope. The Native Americans people think of today are not the original people that started here. The Native Americans of today are more closely related to pan-asian people.

explain to me why specifically circumcision is a bad idea, using scientific studies to back up your viewpoints (I'm not being sarcastic, I just actually want to know what the evidence is against circumcision). Also, I want to see direct evidence that it affects quality of life, not indirect statistics like the number of nerves in the foreskin.

This is it, in a nutshell. In pic related - both groups of people feel the same way about black people, it's just that the people on the left have managed to work out a life for themselves where they don't have to ever deal with black people.

The people on the right, however, are stupid and have not. And because of this, they are angry and dress like assholes and get arrested all the time.

I don't think the vagina you came out of should determine your place in life

I believe all blacks are sub human though.

still, you said the people who were here first, and being here 500 years ago is still more original than being here 350 years ago.

Because white guilt