Artists that Sup Forums should stop talking about

if this board was forced to stop talking about the 15 most discussed artists for a week then it would improve dramatically

i thought the death grips posting died down after the consensus that bp was kind of a letdown

i thought the grimes posting died down after the consensus that aa was kind of a letdown

fugazi and skinny puppy

AA was AOTY

Iron & Wine, Mac Demarco, Tame Impala, Weeknd, Father John Misty, Avalanches, Kendrick Lamar, Fleet Foxes, Washed Out, My Chemical Romance, Foo Fighters, Vampire Weekend, Tyler the Creator, Black Keys, The Sword, Green Day, Kamasi Washington, Foo Fighters, Gorillaz, Neil Cicirega, Queens of the Stone Age, Sunbather, Pink Guy, Blink 182, the list goes on...

Sup Forums should just stop talking about music, period

it was aoty for faggots

>creates a thread of artists they don't want to talk about, which is basically talking about them anyway, perpetually causing you to talk about the artist you don't want to talk about

what is going on?

/thread

le ebin meta threads

just ask

then why you don't like it, faggot?

>Mu should stop talking about artists I don't like
kys my man

grimes is dead

grimes is dead

Every fucking day on this board:

>"What does Sup Forums think about Mac Demarco?"
>Pissing fight about how Tame Impala is pleb

>grimes isn't grime

yeah, i just ignore it

Bottomless Pit was fucking god tier

I wouldn't say that BP was their best, but I wouldn't consider it a letdown.

Mac DeMarco is comfy, but he's overrated to a degree. Salad Days wasn't even his best album.

Any kpop artist

>My Chemical Romance
what's wrong with MCR faggot

>Sunbather
>Artist
Choose one

Great!
A thread in which to discuss my enjoyment of DG.
I'm fine with not starting threads about them but I get a kick out of defending DG on the internet.

Quad 4s BTFO Quad 1s

Triples
>Counting is difficult