im an idiot, also

roll

after you suck it I want it deep in your ass

roll for this!

roll

show those tits and pussy to turn me on more right now

rollin

show me that ass an pussy

I use my shit as lube for jacking myself off. Could you pick me up some burritos btw

"Do you know a guy I can do this to?"

Send dick pic ask plz judge me

i wanna fuck your ass

nigger

show me those tit you cum slut

Reroll

I quit my work, now I'm tongue punching fart boxes for $30.

I'll make you gag on my 2 inches you slut

show me that ass and pussy doggystyle

Grip it tight like the grasp that the jews have on America

wait, you're not my mom.

You're fucking ugly, I'm with you out of pity

bruh

WINRAR

winrar.

After I cum in your eye, I can clean it with my piss.

"And I want you to dress up like bill cosby"

rollin

i wanna motorboat those fuckin tits!

>inb4 "haha newfags got baited"

This

This is Trudy.

lets see trudy's tits!

Let me inside your clam cave and explore. Let the juices of nature bring us closer to euphoria and create a mud baby greater than Martin Luther King Jr. I want your everything. Let me eat your flesh and brain so that may become stronger.

reroll

You know what I hate about niggers? They always seem to live off the gub'ment and they don't contribute to society. Anyway Wanna go to church with me and sing gospels and pray that we may never have to deal with niggers again? And also to pray the gay away.

rolling for trudy tits!

O.O mad man. Where's the in between though?

You don't give the best blowjobs, but hey third place ain't bad either.

Fuck it.

Merry Kikemas Sup Forums

Reroll $

R

Fake and gay

Fuck YOU faggot

Thanks Sup Forums

What do I say now?

if dubs
depends, am i getting my dick sucked?

Can I grab you by the pussy?

Roll

Pls fuck me im the ass like you always did

charge ya damn phone

"No, I'm not feeling okay. Doctor diagnosed me with stage 6 autism and the only thing that can cure it is your mouth around my shaft."

I have aids. Found out today.

Plz help me i'am being controlled by autistic fags

WINRAR FUCKERS

Lets have a baby

double dubs...impressive

send nudes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

back to 2010 fucktard

Roll

Roll...OverNiggers

rollin

winrar

winrar

Lets face it OP is kill

Can you send me a pic of your pussy plz? My mom thinks I'm a faggot and threatening to kick me out.

you right

OP if you are still lurking here let me tell you that you are the biggest fucking CUCK on this site, i mean come on i got double dubs and you fucking FAGGOT didn't deliver.

roll for this !!

give me ten pence or ill knuckle your mulberry with my shaftrod

Roll

Roll

Did i win? Newfag here

please let me slide in your asshole while you squeel like a pig

yes

OP give us the nudes!

Deliver op

what the fuck

The only thing that can save me is your noodz.

I'm high off of my love for you. And your pussy. Come sit on my face

So, we gonna bang, or what?

Does Trudy have nice breasts Sup Forums?

Sit on my face, and tell me that you love me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm a fucking cuck faggot. Please ride nigger dicks while I cry myself to sleep listening to sound of silence. Also Donald Trump is the greatest bruh!

winrar.rar

roll

sorry somebody hacked my phone
so how is your day goin?

Let's not loose her OP

Text her the communist menifesto and mein kampf

roll

rollin

rollin for dis

I need you to touch my boi pussi.

i just masturbated to one of your nudes, and im feeling like i need more, therefore i want you too let me fuck you in the ass.

I'm not fucking kidding bitch. Come fuck me or I'll take every pill here that I can find

rollin on the river

When I talk to you idk what to say. I'm just trying to get mah throbbing cock up in dat ass. Lemme smash dat tight lil pussy of yours. I want to eat your booty like groceries

let me lick your butthole with a hoover

rollin

Come over and suck my dick while I watch Trump videos