Italians don't dip pizza crust in garlic butter

>Italians don't dip pizza crust in garlic butter
>Italians don't eat garlic bread
>Italians don't put garlic in carbonara
>Italians don't have complimentary garlic powder to shake onto pizza

In America, garlic is synonymous with Italian food, but Italians don't like garlic. How did this happen?

Romania is the true heir to Rome

PLEASE respond

Italians prefer to not smell like shit all day. Just guessing.

what do they not take showers or something

If you eat something garlicky during lunch break are you just going to head home to take a shower? Also, the smell of garlic will be coming up from your stomach and exit through your mouth whether or not you shower.

I doubt it's that bad if you eat just a little though. But I've eaten a bit of pure garlic a few times and you can't get rid of it.

Italians confirmed for subhuman.

Wtf I love Romania now?

always wondered why american pizza comes with the little tub of garlic sauce

The ancient Romans and the Talmud agreed that eating garlic makes you a Chad in bed

Have you ever smelled an orthodox jew in the middle of the summer? You do realize they don't take their coat off even in the heat?

Also, I am a Chad in bed anyway.

Same way spaghetti and meatballs happened.

But they do use a lot of garlic in Italy.
Some push against it though and only make garlic free dishes.

Ever heard of bubblegum you savage piece of shit?

>garlic butter
>garlic bread
>garlic powder
what to heck

Hungarians eat just as much garlic as Romanians. Anyway, I was just speaking hypothetically about why people wouldn't be into overly garlicky food. Chill the fuck out, Hans.

Why don't you hypothetically speak about eating gum after a meal with garlic instead of speaking about a shower?

I wasn't the one who started suggesting the showers. I rarely eat garlic, so I don't know what works and what doesn't. I only know that I had a roommate once who was eating garlic every day and it was impossible to sleep even in the winter without having the windows open all the time.

Garlic has huge health benefits.

plus no vamps

Roasted garlic is the shit though.

Sounds like French food. We put garlic in most roasted meat
>Italians don't put garlic in carbonara
Triggered. You americans ruin absolutely everything you touch.

french carbonara is an absolute pleb tier corruption of the original so shush

>But they do use a lot of garlic in Italy.

no, stop trying to be right when you are wrong.

>put garlic in carbonara

How do garlic-laden Italian dishes from America taste to you?

American "Italian" food is trash, it's full of a bunch of random ingredients and it's fatty and greasy.

It's the opposite of our actual food which is simple and not greasy or heavy.

I mean we use garlic but "garlic is synonymous with Italian food" is just bullshit and goes to show how different the two cuisines are.

you cant shower your intestine
L I T E R A L L Y S H A K I N G
must be why america is so healthy!

i personally only use it for soffritto, and as a whole just to remove it and leaving a little flavour not too strong that covers everything

american food is so trash that you literally need to cover it's taste with something to be able to eat it

>garlic butter
Never heard of it

your diet determines your natural smell too, that's why other races smell kinda funky, like Africans or Indians.

wtf i love hungary now
you can have a free garlic-free pizza if you ever get here

it's an anglo thing, I remember it in ireland, it's basically white bread buttered and with ground garlic on top.

It doesn't work, not even brushing your teeth works. Garlic in non small quantities is evil

>But they do use a lot of garlic in Italy.
If this means "they use it in many recipes" it's correct, but always in small quantities

Americans store garlic in their fridge

Its like lemon butter but with garlic and without the lemon or sugar.

Garlic is more of a Spanish thing

why are american black grills so hot, lads?

Garlic is to be used with moderation in food, but
>food
>to be used in moderation
is already where I'm afraid I lose you, my friend