Hi Sup Forums this is my gf...

hi Sup Forums this is my gf, i've been wanting to see her get used by another dude for years now but i've been too afraid to ask. i'd love to know what you guys would do with her if i convinced her to do so it. she's 25, clean and does anal, keep in mind i would only let you if i was there to watch or if i got sent a picture/video while it was happening, would you agree with that? yes i guess that makes me a cuck. would she be popular with guys ? what about black guys ? (i have posted her a few times before so kind of a repost ?)

If she's in the Pittsburgh area my gf and I are looking for a threesome. We'll send you a video.

Pic unrelated.

She looks like the type that would be into it OP. Go for it! She's hot as hell too so it won't be hard to find someone to treat her like a good little slut.

unfortunately we're in the EU, i'd still love to hear what you and your gf would like to do to her.

you think so ? i mean she is pretty open minded but i'm still really hesitant on asking. if you had the chance ,what would you do with her ?

Whereabout in the EU are you? Germaby perhaps?

Yeah I'd say she's the type. I would do all kinds of things with her. I would lift up that little dress and slide into her ass, choke her like a good slut, and film it all.

You just have to start talking about three some sort and stuff while you're fucking and slowly bring it up from there.

belgium, so not THAT far away. what would you do with her ?

that sounds so hot. would love to see her get treated like that. which is kind of werid since i personally sometimes have a hard time being rough with her. i'll definitely try to bring up threesomes

Sure, lets talk. (250) 334-4237

Nice. That is actually not far away at all. I believe she has got pretty tight holes and knows how to use them - girls who do anal, normally understand how sex works. Would definitely enjoy fucking all of her three holes. Especially the ass while watching her unused pussy. Also her eyes turn me on. Seeing them look up at me while she blows me must be intense and amazing. Would love to cum in her mouth while she is heavily sucking me and begging for it. Is she a swallower?

You got kik where you would send pics of her?

great tits, everything else is meh

that sounds amazing. i'm afraid i don't have kik though. i could get one in the future if i xconvicne her to do it. i'll be posting a few more here if i get more hot replies. you said you're be interested, would you be ok with me being there to watch ? or would you want to catch her by surprise and then send me a picture or video ?

First thing I'd do would be to take away all of the Sharpies, it looks like she's been drawing all over herself again.

Then a good scrubbing with a suitable solvent.

Then as punishment so she learns not to do that again I'd have her scrub the floors in the apartment.

Crazy bitches, drawing all over themselves. Don't they see what a stupid idea that is? Nothing more than seeking attention.

Any nudes?

a few, but i'm holding on to those untill i get some hot wwyd replies. i don't want to throw out everything for the 2ish good comments so far

i would do her. i go to business in belgium - which part are you at?

the flemish part. what would you want to do with her if you were able to? would you let me watch or prefer to send me stuff ?

I have never done this but I reckon that I would be alright with you being there with us as long as you don't like hold her hand or anything like that. I wouldn't want it to be a competition, more of a using your wifes holes for my pleasure kind of thing. I am sure there would be times I'd like to fuck her and record it for you too. I would want to keep the stuff too though, so I could jerk of to her nice body.
Would you also think about using her together?A nice spitroast would suit her and maybe turn you on too... So is she a cumslurper in the end?
You should really get kik. You could regularly send out pictures of her. Nudes and while getting fucked. That would be a first step!

i wouldn't mind you watching..
I really like her mouth and tits. Def i would tit fuck her and probably cum all over her face.
then i would do her ass with my mouth just before i go and fuck her asshole and cum in it..

I would bang her in front of you

btw which part of flemish part?

that sounds good because i wouldn't want to be holding her hand, and the fact that you'd just use her for your pleasure is exactly what turns me on about it. i'd just want to see her face as someone uses her as his fucktoy. and yes she does swallow, never even see her spit it out once in the 2 years we've been togeter

i'd love to see her face splatered with you cum

any more details ?

i think you've earned this one

i just knew she has perfect tits.. so what part of flemish part?

That's nice. I like the way you think of her as a personal piece of fuckmeat. In the end, it would give great pleasure to my cock using all her holes. It is more like sharing a toy that you enjoy really much and seeing that someone else enjoys is too. Would love to see her expose herself to me and take my time and turns fucking every single one of her holes before feeding her my cum. You'd have to make sure to get a good look at her full mouth before she swallows it all. Otherwise I'd film her and tell her to show me her open mouth with my cum in it to the camera.
In my opinion, giving away her nudes regularly is the first point you should go for in establishing her as a proper fucktoy!

west flanders, i won't get too specific here

that's the thing though, personally i don't really see her that way. i could never see her as a fucktoy, i have strong feelings for her and i'm not good at being rough with her. but somehow the fact that someone else would use her like that infront of me gets me so hard. it's something i really don't know how to explain. somepart of me would also hate to see the woman i love being used like that but i've been fantasizing about this for so long now it's become so strong.

west is specific enough for me..

I just really like this photo of here and it makes me want to cum on her face even more. I would make her clean up my cock with that sweet lips.
You think she would like me licking her asshole?

I understand what you mean. It's is just normal, wanting to see that other man crave your girlfriend or wife too. obviuosly they will onyl be able to do taht as a sex object as they have never met her before and can only judge y the looks. But it's encouraging to show someone what a fine piece of fuckmeat one has got.

You're retarded. Fucking degenerate piece of shit.

i'd hope it would be a big load, and yes she's like that, it's how i started getting her into anal. she needed convincing at first, but she now actually enjoys it all.

yeah that's somewhat close to it. god i just love other guys calling her names like that

I would haver her in you favorite underwear. She will start giving me a rimjob while I ask her for more and remind she is only there to give me pelasure. Than I would fuck her ass so strong and in the end cum inside her pussy.

I understand what you mean. I love it when people tell me how they'd fuck my girlfiend or exs of mine too. Just to know that others would love to fuck them makes me horny. Thinking they want to use her because of her looks or her sexxual skills - as a fucktoy - is the best!

love that comment.

yeah it's a huge turn on.

Now this is more like what we are talking about. Keep going with your nudes!

I know. That pussy looks incredible!

Really, want to fuck her pussy and asshole even more. I would cum all over her ass and let her used in your bed.

i'll post another after some more hot comments. i know it's selfish but i don't get to make threads often.

really good start, love it

Msg me on kik Dothisforcash

I'd love to propose something

Fuck! I'd be ready to pin down that perfect innie pussy! Watch as her pussy lips wrap around mx cock and mke it shine in pussy juice. Afterwards feed it to her, having her taste what her hornyness is like. Then fuck taht ass before commanding her on her knees and jerking into her face and open mouth. She'd clean it all up like a good girl!

Now give us more of those nudes! Or even better, action pics or some of her with cum!

i don't have a kik yet.

loved it. but i'm going to be honest, pretty low on the ones i have left now

Holy shit... I knew it looked good from the other pic, but that is a PERFECT pussy

Then email at [email protected]

Email me user I have the perfect idea to develop your plan to get her fucked by someone else. Nothing to lose.

she's hot and she has some serious blowjob lips. would love her to suck my dick while on her knees and me making photos of her and sending them to my whatsapp group so everyone gets to see what nice fuckmeat sucks my dick

i know,i absolutely love her pussy, but i always kinda feel like i'm not enough for it i'd really want to see it fucked good once.

you can talk about it here fora bit if you like. i might get a fake email if it's interesting, don't think it's a good idea to post my real one

that's really hot

That creamed pussy is perfect. Would definitely help you stretching it out and creaming every single one of her holes. If you got kik or a throw-away mail we could have more and more in depth conversations like these and tell each other how we'd fuck our girls!

ddaaaaamn she's really hot. I bet she's tight. I honestly wouldn't care and cum inside her

user don't post your email just email me at [email protected]

Making a Kik is super quick too.

Basically though I was going to ask you to coordinate with me to try and get her to Skype or webcam with either me or my gf (or both of us) and we ask her to do all sorts of things for us.

All while you sit and observe. If it goes well and she thinks it's hot... You're one step closer to being able to ask her

do you like it when other guys hit on her?

i don't have either yet. but i'm thinking about making a throw away email.

honestly if she let you do it, i wouldn't stop it.

that might not be a bad idea.

i do yeah, but she's always been pretty fast to tell them she's taken.

bit of an older pictures but i love her cleavage in this one.

Dude seriously if you care about her you will just rage and the relationship will deteriorate. if you want to see her fuck another guy so bad put on a balaclava and film yourself fucking her then jerk off to it later, or you know let another guy fishhook her and spit on her face and wipe his cock on yours, hell I'll do that for you faggot.
Pic related this is what image I would burn into your brain as i stretched out her anus

nasty ass tats

I would hit on her even if you stood by. She's got some nice rack on her, bet they bounce really good when she's bouncing on my dick

Yeah it's the perfect gateway. Hit me up either [email protected] or kik dothisforcash

fuck, she's home guys. i don't think her seeing this thread would be the best first step. i'll still be on my phone but i don't think i'll be able to post anymore pics. but i would still love to hear your comments on what you'd want to do. i'm so turned on now i'm goig to fuck her so hard later.

even after what you said i love the idea that you'd fuck her ass while making her look at me

Damn OP. I'd tap that girl anyday !
I would cum in her a couple of times in one night if thats ok ?
I live close to Hasselt so if your ever down for it let me know !

On your vagina.

Do it OP

Msg me. I'll help you achieve your goal.

love the comment.

if she let you cum inside her i would just watch and do nothing about it. she'd be yours to use for the night. which would be your favorite places to cum ?

My fiance and I have discussed sharing her a few times. She would give it a try if given the chance. Just trying to get the timing right and find the right guy to play with us.

>claim girl is from Belgium or some shit
>tattoos in English

you are a idiot and a massive faggot

seek professional treatment

you're welcome, dude. Send some regards from me when you're plowing her pussy tonight. She looks like a good cocksucker too

and... ? you know what a retarded language dutch is to get tats in ? guess you also think people that get chinese symbols have to live in china aswell

You'd tell her you have a surprise for her in that room. She'll step into the dark room wondering what the surprise is. She suddenly gasps and doubles over clothing her stomach.

You turn on the light and I'm standing there making a fist with oneach hand and using the other to guide her head towards my erect 9 inch cock. With her gasping for breath my cock makes itsense way into her mouth and with a quick shove it's down her throat. She recoils away and looks at you, begging for help with her tear filled eyes.

You close and lock the door.

To be continued?

I'd tie you to a chair and make you watch while I pumped her tight ass with my cock and cum inside her then I'd make her put her ass in your face and lick my cum from her broken anus.
After you're done cleaning her ass I'd go take a giant shit and not flush or wipe then make her lick my shitty ass clean then kiss you.
Then I'd probably tie her up and kidnap her and dump her ass off naked like 100 miles from you.

Kill yourself OP.

she's amazing at it. i'd actually love to see her face and tits get covered by a stranger.

while that's definitely hot i wouldn't actually let her get raped, she'd have to consent.

the first part was actually really hot, neither of us are into scat rhough

>Continued
Looking at her teary face I say shh don't cry I'm here to help.
I then turn to you and knock you out with one punch and proceed to reem your anus with my 9 inch rock hard cock.
You awake in the morning with a sore anus and no gf
Do not pass go
Do not collect $200

>while that's definitely hot i wouldn't actually let her get raped, she'd have to consent. but i'd love it if it happened at an unexpected time though, maybe have her pulled into a stall of a bar we're in and that i'm forced to listen, etc.

was meant for

Did you forget to tag me?

It's just a story. If it turns you on I'll keep going.

honestly eu is as fucked as a duck too many cucks

After you lock the door she looks at you confused. Finally able to catch a breath she asks why?... before she can make another word I stick my index finger into her ass up to the knuckle. She let's out a yelp and with that I feel her asshole constrict around my finger.

That's a good bitch, squeeze my finger with your asshole. She turns and my finger slips out of her ass. She raises her arms at me and I open handed slap her across the face hard enough to draw a trickle of blood from her nose.

You sit in a corner and pull out your cock and start stroking it slowly. She now understand what's going on and starts begging for us not to hurt her. She calls out your name and says wtf is wrong with you? How could you do this to me?

Too much talk, I push her down on the floor and command you over to hold her down. She's facing up, naked, legs being spread by me. You're holding both her wrists in one hand and choking her with the other. You're making eye contact with her as you choke and restrain her.

You see her eyes open wide and tears well up and start to fall. You realize this means my thick cock has penetrated her cunt. She starts to cry staring you in the eyes, and you keep stroking your cock

Make sure you write down my contact info if you don't get kik right meow

i appreciate the effort you're putting into this but i wouldn't let anything happens against her will. sure i want to see her get used but not if it means her getting raped.

yeah np man, it's pretty easy to remember.

I can cater to more of the former if you're not into scat.
Like handcuffing your hands and feet and leaving you on the ground waiting for her to come home and then making you call out to her.
When she comes into the room I'm already naked and rock hard and proceed to slap her in the face and rip her clothes off ass she struggles I grab her by the throat and squeeze she understands and stops struggling.
I roughly grab her tits and slide my hard cock inside her already wet pussy. she starts to groan as I please her more than you ever have I laugh at you and spit on your face.
She starts to orgasm as she does I shove three fingers in her anus she shrieks with pain as I start to laugh her pussy gripping tighter due to her involuntary muscle movement I'm about to cum as she does, before she can I pull out and punch her in the back of the head she's KO'd.
As I do this I start to cum filling her with my hot seed.
To make the experience more humiliating I insert the key to the handcuffs on your wrists inside your anus and the one to your legs inside hers far enough that she cannot get them herself.

Sigh nvm

It's just a fantasy. Obviously everything with her consent. You're not ready for this.

Godverdomme man, de meer foto's je van je vriendin post, de geiler ik d'r vind man. Die alternatieve types doen het hem echt voor mij. Ben zelf een hele normale jongen, maar die aternatieve houden meestal wel van ruw, en die van jou waarschijnlijk ook.

Ben trouwens die dude die je ook advies gaf.

Man zou dr een halsband omdoen en d'r op d'r knietjes laten zuigen, daarna op het bed gooien en d'r keihard van achteren nemen, handen vastgebonden op d'r rug. En jij kijkt toe, vanaf een stoel.

Ik zou d'r keihard spanken tot d'r billen roodgloeiend zijn, ik wil d'r horen kreunen.

Ze moet me keihard zuigen, deepthroaten, en ze zal slikken, eerder haal ik hem er niet uit.

Ik neem d'r doggy style en trek d'r aan haar haren, pak d'r bij d'r keel en laat d'r zeggen wie hier de echte man is.

fucking zalig, meteen de beste reactie van de thread. nog zo 1 en ik kom gewoon ter plekke klaar. als ik niet op men gsm zat gaf ik je direct nog een foto

Thanks man haha, pak jij d'r maar ff goed, voordat ik het doe haha. Ben jaloers dat je er zo eentje hebt kunnen scoren man. Uit eigen ervaring vallen die alternatieve ook vrijwel enkel op alternatieve dudes of halve emo's, wat ik dus totaal niet ben.

Staat zeker nog wel op me bucket list, zo'n alternatief mokkel een keer gewoon keihard nemen, met een vleugje BDSM erin.

Daddy problems are the best ;)

ja ik ben zelf ook wel nogal alternatief, heb ze leren kennen op graspop metal meeting hier in belgie. enja de daddy issues helpen, anders was ze vast veel moeilijker te strikken. gelukkig valt het best mee en is ze zeker nog goed relatiemateriaal. dat gezegd, ik zou het eerlijk gezegd zalig vinden moest je haar eerst nemen met wat je net allemaal gezegd hebt. kzit nu helemaal met een mental image. je weet hoe je controle moet nemen, zalig gewoon