White map

Which countries do you consider white, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rydb7ORshJU
youtube.com/watch?v=tIPPb6GitY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not english

I see a bunch of countries trying to cling to the achievements of the Brits and D*tch by virtue of having the same skin colour and doing none of the work.

Sound like niggers to me.

orkney btfo

Pretty much this. The grey countries minus eastern Europe is what is the Real Europe also

Pretty much the EU and Nordic countries, including Slavs except Russia.

So, Germanic Europeans are the White ones?

that's not fair desu

england is literally only held back by london
just remove that and we're boshty

NORDBARBARO

White Europeans
>Britain
>Wales
>Ireland
>Scotland
>Iceland
>Norway
>Sweden
>Denmark
>Switzerland
>Belgium
>Netherlands
>Germany
>northern France
>Luxembourg
>Austria
>some of Hungary
>northern Spain
>northern Italy
>northern Portugal
>some of Greece
>Croatia
>Slovenia
>Czech republic
>Slovakia
>Lithuania
>Estonia
>Latvia
>Ukraine
>Poland

Non whites
>southern Italy
>southern Spain
>southern Portugal
>southern France
>most of Greece
>most of Hungary
>Romania
>Albania
>Bosnia
>Maldova
>Macedonia
>Bulgaria
>Serbia
>Russia
>Finland

>WHITE
>nords

I'd rather not be classified as white then

>Britain, Wales, Scotland
are you a spacker m8

>The West
>White

Only northern and Western Europe are white. Eastern Europeans are Mongol rape babies while Southern Europeans are Arab, Berber, Jewish, and Turkish rape babies

>white people
>white

I'm an icelandic/swede/norwerian on holidays here and can confirm argentina is pretty white overall, 90% I'd say, in some places even more than us

makes me think

Why do wh*tes suck at sports so much. All the best athletes are non whites

V4 -the last bastion of white race-

only sport that matters is dominated by whites

i'm talking of course about ice hockey

>Ukraine white
>trashy parts of uk white
>finland white

>those Southern European numbers
>""""white""""
They only mean "white" in the cultural sense since they're Europeans. There is no way in fucking hell Southern Europe is white especially fucking Greece

post white people to compare

If blacks actually gave a shit about hockey, they would dominate that. Blacks are superior athletes

trashy uk = whitest UK, Finland is whiter than Germany

>le mongol meme

ukrainians are poles/russians but somehow are more aethestically pleasing

>portugal
>97%

not sure if I believe that map

>meme

>trashy parts of uk
but he left out london

>tfw no russian bf

gays get out

they are still trashy and lowest tier of white

Hohols are a mixture of turks, poles, russians, jews, gypsies and kavkaz. They are everything but not white

regular slo*aks

>Luxembourg
>only one of it's neighbours not overrun by niggers
Quite impressive

Because it's epensive as fuck to live there for their standards

It is 35% Portuguese.

>trashy and lowest tier of white
t. rapefugee

>he

t. inbred norwich citizen

Don't worry you aren't.

where the fuck think you are at ?

Russia

norwich is in the south of england and wasn't included in the chileans white image

you just memed on yourself m8

Daily reminder England is not white, Ireland is though

youtube.com/watch?v=Rydb7ORshJU

>England is not white
t. abdul bin indresdenayear

Norwich is a legitimate representative image of the average englisch citizen

yeah he got meme'd

russian boys were made for forced sissification !

'no'

Homosexuality is a mental illness.

Only Southern Europe isn't white, the rest of Europe is okay

But it is, Kyle

>north

being russian is a disease itself

Maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=tIPPb6GitY8

Now I know why Belfast desperately wanted their independence

how do i befriend a russian without him thinking that I want his dick ?

Are 2 white individuals that have the same definition of white? I would love to see some consensus already, seeing as "what is white" is literally the only thing you people do all day.

Same as anyone else?

Of course it's a spaniard asking this

it's not the same everywhere, some countries tend to have more laidback people

for example, you greet people here with a kiss, in another country that would mean assault

being white is more about features than hair or eye colours

well the way I made most of my friends was just through mutual interests and sitting and talking about things with them. or through activities like job etc.

oh man it feels great
you might think that because of Lisbon,which is full of niggers and dirty muds

>t. a true galician celt

Only Italians aren't white

feels good not being white

>be south european
>have caucasian features
>have brown hair
>brown eyes
>exploring the world while the rest of europe fought itself.2000 years ago building plumbing and shit while nords were hooga boing and doing blood rituals lol

pol:
> south euros are niggers

north italians are the whitest whites

obsessed! sad!

See

The meme of southern Portugal is just false, recent studies prove it. Actually the region with less mixture (I'm not talking moor mixture bc once again the conclusion is that is false and is only found in some port villagens with low expression) is actually one in the south were people tend to be almost all R1b and less other haploshits.

t. northern portuguese

60% is overestimating it.

greenland, canada, russia, alaska, antarctica

fug, my memes cannot keep up

>caucasian features
>brown hair
>brown eyes

So you mean MENA?

croatia white but not serbs
triggeredddd

Why be white when you can be finnish. Sad!

Serbs just Turkish rape babies

fixed

>leaves Albanians as white
Lol. I bet you're of Spanish descent.

sweed you're kebab capital now,I don't mean to meme but your next generation is going to be darker that ours,and we faced muslim rape for centuries

moor mixture might be little,but don't be a faggot as so to deny it.

not gonna lie,I'm impressed by how knowledgeable you are

why does the south dude got green eyes?
a rather

post examples of what a 100% would look like

Let me tell you how these studies are made: they choose people from all regions of Portugal with low difference between number of population and than they say that the racial backgroud is X. Well alentejo always score subsaharan mixture because theere were villages when africans settled a long time ago and these villages always counted in the studies because they historically know that they have some different background. They did the same in tras-os-montes to find jew haplogroups in some specific villages while 20 km away people had a completely different haplogroup. Guess what in recent studies where those kind of people were not in the studies they didn't find any man with sub-saharan haplogroup and only found traces of moor admixture in port villages when they specific studied these because of the historically interaction with all world. Those places that I described too you are nothing in a 10 million population. It's like choosing some swedish villages when you know that you'll have fingol admixture (and you know you have it). The average portuguese man is white.

ikr

>Of course it's a spaniard asking this
Well, of course it's a Spaniard, being a race that always gets the weird looks in this discussions, I'd like to see you white people finally reach a conclusive delimitation. I also see through your post; I know you are just ACHING to post >Spain >white, and I don't give a flying fuck.
That doesn't answer my question.

kek algarve and setubal didn't score any. Could you believe it? I could share with you some information if you want. Since the development of Eb1 and J haplogroup in Portugal (yeh we were behind in genetic studies by lack of funds) it was found that they didn't come from moors or jews. Blame our lack of funding for this.

Why the hell is Cyprus always considered part of Europe in all these different maps?

Stay mad nigger.

Why do you all hate Portugal?

People here(well Sup Forums specifically) act as if their is some sort of guideline/barrier of who's white and who isn't. No one has racial or genetic purity. Someone having like .5% sub Saharan African DNA and 2.5% MENA dna doesn't mean they're not white all of a sudden. Anyway the term "white" is just an arbitrary and subjective buzzword created Anglos to differentiate between negroes and light skinned people. There is no such thing as the "white race". Honestly just labeling all Europeans as 'white' is pretty insulting actually. It undermines the diverse looks, history, culture, and heritage of Europe. It also undermines the hardship Slavs, Italians, and Irish people went through in America. Italians had to go through a lot of suffering to be considered "white". Like seriously, a white guy in California has absolutely nothing in common with a white guy in Germany

I'm actually willing to believe the Algarve bit due to it's location/tourism/brits,that type of shit.
now Setubal...wouldn't that be some bullshit.