/bb/ Big Brother 18

Ian Terry edition

previous thread: >Bunch of free streaming places got nuked by cbs because they were posted here
>New season and people still asking for the ones that survived to be posted

Head of Household (HoH): Nicole
Power of Veto (PoV): Paul

Up for eviction on thursday: Jozea, Paulie, Bridgette

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCmc69OGYzO9lX8FLSwX7GLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for cute

autism speaks edition

Big Brother General - /bb/ or /bbg/

we are all friends of the tiffany here edition

Corey is so very heterosexual, that when he does have sex with a dude, it's only to remind himself how much he prefers the ladies. He may take comfort in the assurances that come with a lot of reminding, but only because he is so very ungay.

OFFICAL HG RANKINGS

GOD TIER
Natalie, Bridgette

GOOD TIER
Nicole, Zakiyah

NOPE TIER
Michelle, Bronte

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING TIER
Tiffany, Da'vonne

michelle is awake and ready to begin her kitchen rampage

Can I have a tl;dr on the drama going on?

her name is reddit

>victor and paul are raging about james pranks
they keep saying they want to punch and beat him up
>bronte keeps saying she wants to kick his ass back to hong kong
>james is planning more pranks and also questioning if he will be allowed to hit victor back if he hits him
>bronte hates nicole and thinks shes trying to fuck all the guys
>zakiya got drunk and threw up everywhere
>jozea still doesnt know

>bronte hates nicole and thinks shes trying to fuck all the guys

reasoning?
i saw michelle sitting on the couch alone, did they bully her?

reminder that dan was robbed of 500k

Jesus, you are all awful, awful people. You actually watch this garbage? And when you talk about it you literally look like gossiping girls. Back to Sup Forums you shit for brains retards.

no idea it seems to have come from nowhere
seems to have started when nicole got the camera to take pics and kept trying to take pics with victor
according to bronte

oh ye, it's cause michelle's plan was to fuck with victor 'cause he's full of himself or whatever by hitting on the other guys around him, and i guess bronte caught on to this and she thinks they're trying to split them up

how would you like is to talk about it? its voyeurism and noting Sup Forums about it

if you are referring to the posts being made about bronte's alleged racism, its just Sup Forums being Sup Forums. she made one comment about james and that has been it

meant for

on the surface it's catty gossiping
on the inside it's vain sociopathy

let me also add that here we are, off in our own corner minding our own and you come shit in our living room. you wouldnt even know what this thread was about if you didnt open it and read the posts.

just filter the thread if you dont want to see it. do you do this to every thread you dont like that isnt capeshit or RLM?

there is nothing more entertaining than watching people reveal their true colors

thats enough jason

>open up the feeds for the first time today
>Michelle is stuffing her face

jesus christ, did I just not notice this shit until it was pointed out here? wtf I hate Michelle now

1. If you created a thread on /pol about how stupid Big Brother is, everyone there would probably agree with you

2. It's a television show and we stick to our general, unlike the Game of Redditors

its quite literally all she does

People are calling Bronte's modeling agency to get her fired. Over one comment? BB fans are so pathetic sometimes.

i guess we should start posting our epic big brother reaction pics over the whole site like game of thrones losers who have 5 threads up at all times like the autistic shit for brain retards we are

fuck off

bb15 all over again

Reminder that when they were drinking last night a bunch of people got called to the DR, including Zakiyah.

shouldn't you be shitposting in a GoT thread?

i dont think you are being fair. game of thrones is hugely popular and you cant really discuss the show on that shit of a general. its a bunch of blowhard self-proclaimed book fags spewing memes

if you want to actually discuss the show you have to create a different thread

That's how the internet works now, user. People get ratted out to their bosses for saying one racist thing many years in the past now.

catladies also sent death threats to Aaryns family and GMs during BB15. it's really pathetic

>Ian is a Sup Forums poster

That's really cool. I remember his season was the one I watched, and I was rooting for him cause he seemed like the total underdog.

Anyway I need to catch up on this season, I've only seen the first two episodes. Is it good so far?

filter and move on.

Why are some people so retarded

Ian is a Sup Forumsartan

>Bronte is a model

are you fucking kidding me???? she's a 5/10 and I'm being generous with that rating

just because your fanbase is cancerous doesn't mean you guys have the right to take up legitimately 80% of this board at times

and a 5 reply thread where the OP is a picture of a character and it says something like "why does anyone like this character" doesn't seem like actual discussion to me

the feeds are decent

STOP PICKING ON BRONTE

not really imo, very slow, some bad hgs. but it has potential mid-late game. might as well at least watch the eps to stay kept up, and visit here if you feel like it.

you are lumping everyone together

just spend 1 hour on the /got/ general and you will agree. its a complete shithole

>recently watching ian on bb
>comments are now full of kids saying "Wow he's my physics teacher!!"

god/sp/eed, ian

stop talking about that shitty show you faggot and talk about how much the nutritionist reddit is eating
>Davonne finally out of bed

>falling for bait

i thought she was a math tudor. did she lie about that?

>calling anything shitty while watching reality TV

amazing

>j-jokes on you guys.. I was only p-pretending

> Wed 1:48 PM BBT Bronte: I gradually became aware that the Social Democratic press was directed predominantly by Jews; yet I did not attribute any special significance to this circumstance, since conditions were exactly the same in the other papers. Yet one fact seemed conspicuous: there was not one paper with Jews working on it which could have been regarded as truly national according to my education and way of thinking.

>hurrr reality TV is dumb!

please faggot, you might as well say nickelback sucks while you're at it. think for yourself kiddo

she's a student/ math tutor but everyone dumb girl also "models" and that's why people like her, natalie, jozea, and paul are here, they just want to get famous

youtube.com/channel/UCmc69OGYzO9lX8FLSwX7GLQ

how is telling someone to go back to hong kong racist?

i don't understand how anyone can be offended by this statement.

t. korean

Only the worst type of person enjoys reality TV. It's for people that like to talk about other people. Kill yourself.

he's from Texas and is a US army veteran

thanks for entering the thread!

how was what she was saying about james not racist or malicious?

go to bed jace

hi helen

what did he mean by this?

why did you do it steve

It wasn't. It was an off-handed comment.

Armenian genocide is fake shut up Paul

it wasnt. just a heat of the moment thing, but sjws have a stroke whenever something like this happens

>just a heat of the moment thing
she's said it 3 times now

>just a heat of the moment thing
shes said it multiple times and over a period of 2 days actually
not that i care one way or the other but yeah its obvious that shit like that is going to get people riled up

Well, in the BB house, you're always in the heat of the moment. You should always take what people say with a grain of salt.

does she really deserve to be fired and get death threats though

Welcome to the thread Aaryn

>he's from Texas and is a US army veteran
so? i'm from california.
if she said something like "he shouldn't serve in the army because he's asian" then that's racist

because she wasn't implying in any way that he's a lesser human being by going back to hong kong
is it racist to tell her to go back to colorado?
also, the onus is on you if you're going to claim it's a racist statement

i don't even like bronte but holy shit what a stupid thing to get mad over

my best friend from high school's grandmother saw her mom get thrown alive into an oil drum and burned alive

but yeah I'm sure they just made up that story for pity points even though they literally never bring it up unless people ask about it

im not saying she does
im just not surprised people are reacting this way
americans are obsessed with being offended and reactionary

I don't give a shit what reddit does I'm just pointing out she's said it multiple times. I wonder what michelle would do if she found out what she said

>I wonder what michelle would do if she found out what she said
eat another cookie

I don't agree with what Bronte said, but she should not be getting the shit she is for saying it nor having people trying to get her fired.

She should have been aware that she's on camera though. It's why I'd never apply to big brother. My Sup Forums side would eventually come out and Julie would grill me.

my best friend got thrown alive into an oil drum and burned alive but he survived because he's not a smelly armenian piece of shit that whines about muh genocide all day.

but like yeah he probably made it up because muh personal anecdotes are pointless

Paul's Armenian?

D R O P P E D

daily reminder that this show is scripted. Youre embarrassing yourselves by watching this crap

I wish no one pointed out her obnoxious eating habits, now I cannot unsee

fuck i wish i was casted this season, woulda named my team of 4, for you.

yeah other than the beard its not so obvious because he shaves his legs and probably the rest of his body or at least his chest

Paul is definitely the guy that texts girls 5 times in a row, Davonne is just one word responding to him for this whole time

more embarrassing than watching game of thrones?

(You)

wow dude did an Armenian guy bang your girlfriend or something? there's mountains of irrefutable evidence that the genocide happened

you HAVE to be a shitskin, there's no way you can take the side of Turks over Christians

i'm sure you would've been a big guy in the house

There's just an Armenian poster that I really hate on Sup Forums so I'm used to always making fun of them. they also smell bad and Paul is a faggot. crying about muh genocide is pretty annoying too
#notallturks

who would win in a fight between james and paul

>history is about "taking sides"

I love how even when Sup Forums tards aren't denying historical events they still can't help but be unbelievably retarded. If "taking a side" even enters into your mind when analyzing history, kill yourself.

>He thinks we're watching for the show

None of them named themselves "The Big Guys" or "The Hotheads" or "Team Devin"

This is more interesting than Paul to be desu.

A CUTE

CUTE

yeah but listen to what he's saying, he's like we want to move past it but the Muslims still want to stir shit and deny it happened

they aren't looking for any handouts or sympathy, unlike the Jews who can't shut the fuck up about it

>He thinks we're watching for the show

>they aren't looking for any handouts or sympathy
yes they literally are and Paul just cried about it for 15 minutes and he's still going even though nobody is paying attention to him. at least all 4 cameras aren't on him any more

Big brother: Sup Forums edition

reminder that paul is 5'4 and he needs to fucking go

>If "taking a side" even enters into your mind when analyzing history, kill yourself.

I can't even unpack the levels of stupidity contained in the sentence. I'm an American, and you're telling me that we should have just remained a British colony indefinitely? That we shouldn't have gotten involved in WW2 because you can't "take the side" of the Allies?

You're denying that there aren't good guys and bad guys?

No, I was referring specifically to analyzing it for veracity.

let's say you live in Vermont, and all the people from Massachusetts come in and murder 80% of the people there, then turn around and vehemently deny that it ever happened?

You wouldn't be just a little salty? You'd just go "hey, it happens!" and never talk about it? That's retarded. Are you legit autistic? Do you lack the ability to empathize completely?

cut it out idiots this is a fun thread not a fighting thread REEEEEEEEEEE