I have no scales, how much piff is here?

I have no scales, how much piff is here?

>inb4 nice grass trimmings faggot

been on a t-break and everyone I have a number for is dry. had to go through a friend of a friend and I recieved it all ground up like this.

Paid £20. Seems to be around 2g I guess? hard to tell because it's all fucking ground. the baggy is a q baggy btw, got it in fucking tinfoil.

another pic

I'm guessing it smells like oregano.

Captcha: Pizzas. mfw

looks like a g and a half at most. Also looks like shit weed

looks like a lil less than 2 gs but its all pot which is nice. I don't think its the best deal but its not the worst either.

It looks nothing like oregano, lol.

Decent weed, wouldn't say it's more than 1G

Too bad it's just loose, and it looks like a gram at best, but hey, if you're normal sources had nothing, well, you have *something*. Enjoy whatever high you can get from it.

lol that's not more then a half a gram. I am sure of it

i live in an illegal state in a place where dank is little and far between, it is cruel to be dishonest to those in need folks

my guess is 1.8 grams and resembles average quality untrimmed mids. Plus sides, here that would be a semi-acceptable price, it doesn't have any additives, and I don't see any seeds. Just carefully remove the stems.

hmmm i will have words with "friend" (it's my dad's friend tbh) it smells like the same stuff he got me before once or twice but that guy has homegrown only and last time it was 3g. i'm sure he took some but tbf he dropped off a couple free zoots a few times before

at least it's not cheese, it's got a mild fruity/citrus smell. oh well will post impressions in a little while I guess

fam you're pushing it, I'm certain it's more than a gram and IMO at little more than 1.5. picture is terrible tho

>captcha
kek

i wouldnt pay 5€ for that

one, calling it piff, is stupid as fuck.
its fucking weed.

and two, who the fuck pays for shit you dont know the fucking weight of?

Retard

and to further add insult to injury, its maybe MAYBE 2 grams. very big maybe.

i wouldnt of paid more than 15USD tbh

this is never 2grams

>calling it what everyone in your area calls it is stupid as fuck
>slang names are stupid as fuck
>it's fucking cannabis

>and two, who the fuck pays for shit you dont know the fucking weight of?
the person who has access to nothing else because of the two regular dealers I trust one is out of town and the other is dry, so I decided to try the friend
2, you never know the fucking weight here, you can pay 20 and get as low as 1.2 or as high as 2.4
i already said last time through this connection I got 3g for 20

time to leave my safe space nigga

It's probably 1g not more

i said it was a big maybe. lol. i dont buy my shit like that.

bud only, nigga

>Piff
Worst thing I've ever heard it called.
Looks like bottom of the bag shite your left with when you've smoked all the buds

standard price in my area of the country is £20 (convert it to dollerydoos yourself) for 1.8g

Inb4: already grinded

Shit weed

where you from charlie boy?

My last Lil bud :(

I've had full draws like that, and this feels different, it's like someone literally stuck it all in a grinder

i pay 30 for 3.5 of some dispensary qualty shit.
michigan btw

why is everyone on that 1 gram at a time shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
paid 20 britllars for leaves XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD God I love my country

cause they po niggas

Nice grass trimmings faggot

Nah personally I wouldn't of even took it off him he's gonna think he can have you off if you ever get on him for a weed again.
Should of told him straight user.

yup, first thing I thought as well is this dumb fuck just paid 20$ for trim.

SE England

we say weed too obv but for my age group (under 25) it's usually piff or bud

lol XD

about 3g barely looks like weed tho

In Poland he would have 5 grams bus only for 20 pounds. UK prices are really sad

FFS it's not 3g you internet cunt. Its around 0,8 or 0,9 of leaves...

3g? fuck off

No offense man but that bag looks like shake. It looks like it's bottom of the bag or its already been busted up. If I were you I would find a new source because that's bs lol. From what I can tell from the pic id sat it looks like it's between 2.5 gs and 3.5 in my area we pay 10$ canadian a g. But for quarters and larger purchases you get discounts like 55$ or $60 for a quarter 7gs or 100 or 105$ for a half for example. Tbh I hardly ever go to my street dealer anymore since I can order off a online dispensary

judging by the density of the buds (which are ground) and the size I would say you paid 20 for 3 grams, given that it is illegal in your country I would say that's a fair price, but in mine it would not be, as I just bought a quarter ounce for the same price(not ground).

Ja cie pierdziele, zazdroszcze ci

I'll take the prices over moving back there tho

This is weed, not the shit you have on photo. You got burnt, stay out of that tardo guy. Greetings from Proland

what the hell are you dumb

Don't buy shit that is already ground up.

Not only can it be fluffed but man they can put anything in there.

>2, you never know the fucking weight here
I think its more that dealers know your a fucking tool that will always buy their weed. EVERY dealer ive ever gone through tells me the weight and that if its off to give them a holler. Its never been off because i dont deal with retards.

Flash

if i buy large in PL, what do i pay for a kg? where can i find people

bud looks good

I'm OP and you're smoking some other shit if you think this is 3g lmao

again it's 100% not 3g, I doubt it's 2g but maybe 1.8g i don't think he'd rip me off to below market value. but yeah like i said before he ain't the dealer and last time i used this connection I got 3g pure decent quality bud that's why I went to him which was a really good price even if it wasn't peng

I just bought an oz of better stuff, for 50 bucks usd, at the store, got a receipt and everything. Wut.

That's not ground up mate it's trim, the last of the shit lurking at the bottom of an Oz bag... desperate times and all that!

I moved city's last year and it took a good few months to find a good supplier got offered these sort of scrap filled bags on the regular before that. ATM smoking some blue cheese

Pic; an 8th from last month

Not sure why i'm dumb, and I really don't care if you clarify x.x

its ok dummy

If there is a local drought in progress, and you've had to go through a friend of a friend, I'd say you did alright. I've ended up with much worse during hard times, and I've smoked a lot shitter dope than that in times of need.

You've done alright OP. Clock off, roll a fatty and enjoy.

throw away the red
put the green in the bowl and hit at once

samefag

This was like 6 bucks for a gram. If you would take kilo of this it would be cheaper than in Jamaica lmao But its shitty weed ( I mean most people never even smoked something this grade), you can find MUCH better shit, shit you wont get in Cali or Amsterdam :D

Doesnt look ground. Looks like shake. You got ripped mate

who gives a fuck you retard. it's in bag you paid for it. are you 12?

Probably less than 0.25g's. You got scammmed. Here in California. Shops sell grounded up buds as "Top Shelf Shake. Normally prices are $10g. $25 1/8th.

you're right
its paprika DUHH DUHH DUHH

can you hook me up? some places to go etc. i just need the contact i can do the talking

do people speak english over there?

lmao finally someone who's not salty over my attempt to get something through a last attempt source and to clarify what i bought

i DID have someone else i could try but at this time of the year, every year, their £20 bags get to like 1.2g sizes so I thought I'd ratehr try the guy who got me a 3g £20 draw which are rare as fuck these days

nope

no retard I don't have scales so i wanna figure out how much there is

yeah they do speak english people from UK go there all the time

This. I always weigh my shit when I get home. Only been shorted a couple times. Only once did they not make up for it with some extra, and that person got their ass beat and I took what they owed me plus about an 8th

Sorry but you are internet stranger bud, it's just too dangerous. And if you don't live in Poland you won't rather find anyone just like that, they will be afraid you are a snitch or something. Unless you got that 1 real life friend then its peanuts. Plenty of shit here

If you are desperate, download TOR browser and go browse Silkroad :>

silkroad has been down for years motherfucker

just name places, clubs, whatever

nvm i'm only skimming the thread at this point

I thought he meant Dam

Basically its shake and yes it looks alright for shake

It's everywhere dumbass. I got it, my neighbour got it, granny in the church got it. It's Poland, not fucking Russia where you go to club and inject fucking crocodile drug then die. If you don't know people and you will ask a stranger in English like 7th person should help you out up to 5 grams. If you think you will get a kilo just like that then you are retarded

what the fuck man whats your problem i was just asking for locations

im armenian not russian

idk what part of California you live in but top shelf shake is only $3 a gram here, but its hella rare, most shops make it into dab hits and give it away for free

I always just buy by the ounce these days. It's like 200 quid, so it's a lot to shell out in one go, but it works out at about 7 quid a gram and if you keep it in decent air tight jars, you can keep it for a long time without it degrading in quality too much.

Fuck buying 20 quid bags these days. Too many wastemans shotting who rip you off. Find someone who can sort you out ounces, pay cash up front, you won't look back.

You said
"silkroad has been down for years motherfucker

just name places, clubs, whatever"

Did you ever smoke weed? You think I will tell you: Go to Poland, to this city, to this club and ask people for weed? Lmao fella

Just go to any place and ask for weed dude. You can buy it online with delivery, even though its illegal. You just call a guy and he will come with the shizzle

my main guy doesn't even shot scores, the lowest he does is £40 bags and he's been saying he wants to stop doing them because it's too much effort lmao

i usually get Qs off him but he's the one who's not around till next weekish

USA, Bakersfield, California, Union Blvd if you can't find weed there you must be blind, deaf, and have no sense of smell

i just wanted a place where i can meet a dealer that has large amounts since i know nooone from poland and the prices sound good, but its ok you can fuck off if you dont wanna help

bakersfield, california, middle of fucking poland huh?

if your white, I don't see the problem with immigrating to america

well we do have a Venice in Poland so there's a chance

Buying those sort of weights is for kids. Man up and buy in bulk, store it in air tight jars in dark, cool cupboards. Shit lasts forever, or definitely as long as it takes to smoke it, and I only smoke on weekends. You won't look back.

i dont wanna break a leg and be in debt for my whole life though

or pay insane amounts for an education i could get for free in europe

I'm poor af and got a lot of expenses so with how I smoke it's more convenient to get Qs

may switch jobs in the coming months so I'll think about it then

>inb4 stop smoking then fucking junkie

1. That's not how American health care works
2. Idiots pay for an education, smart Americans pay for fancy pieces of paper with a well known name on it.

Definitely less than 2g, already grinded, looking like shit, it would be 10€ (~8,5£) at best here (France), 20 if you're a kid.

than how does it work, dont you pay for everything yourself?

Not like I say they are right, yet still - in Europe it's all free. You would rather get paid for good grades than pay for going to school. Your kid broke a leg in school? You don't pay shit, they pay you. I never heard anyone to do it, but you could break all your fingers and you get instarich lol

1 to 1.5g

OP signing out, do with the thread what you will

also UK education ain't right and NHS is on it's way to being oy veyd lmao

this never was your thread, go smoke that dust

ain't free*

sieze the means of posting comrade

Go get some beer and get fucked up :)
Wait till old buddies are active again and get nuggets only, always say you want to take a look at it before you buy it. If people are against, probably some tardos. Dont pay 20 if you dont know what you will get, even if you are hungry for the bong

MOTHERFUCKER

I just realized don't even have kings kms

lel it's after 11pm I can't buy alcohol anymore

Honestly, I would rather drink hot bong water and smoke my pubes than that :D You could fly to Poland for 20 pounds and get high as kite for free in any club

Why can't you? Don't you guys have any 24/7?

Lol you fuckhead that shit's not even worth 5 bucks.

shops aren't allowed to sell alcohol after 11pm.

the only 24/7 shops are petrol station ones so they won't break the rules

you go do that while i get mildly high