Hey Sup Forumsoys, recovering fat piece of shit here

Hey Sup Forumsoys, recovering fat piece of shit here.

Made a thread back in October talking about how I was a week/2 into my diet and had already lost 10 pounds.

Just wanted to make an update.

Lost 40 pounds since I've started!
Starting weight: 308
Current weight: 268
Additional info:
>I'm a NEET
>Don't exercise
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ur.little.fox/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who's this red angel?

no idea, sorry my man.

What's your diet user?

I just focus on calories.
Eat 1,200 a day, doesn't matter what I eat as long as I meat that calorie count.
Hell I've eaten nothing but hotpockets all day.

Also only eat every 12 hours.

You might try spreading your calories out more. Instead of two meals at 600 each, maybe four at 300.

good job fatass keep up the good work.

eh that's pretty hard for me to do. The only reason I have the 12 hour rule is because that's usually how long it takes for me to get hungry again.
(I take adderall. probably the only reason I can actually lose weight :/)

I'm trying dude. Hate all this "fat acceptance" shit I see everywhere. Hate my own kind because they keep making excuses.

Try to go the gym or do some form of exercise. I've been going to the gym 4-5 days a week for the year. At first you feel weird and feel like everyone is watching and judging but if you stick to a routine people start to think "Man if that fatty can make time to workout what's my excuse?"

Yea I was thinking about that, but I really just want to focus on pure weight loss rn. muscle weighs more than fat so I don't really want to build it up.

Nobody cares

start with cardio just do something that makes you sweat and gets your heart pumping. that's the important thing

Good job you fat fuck, keep up the good work or it'll all be for nothing.

>/fit/

You are in the wrong place friendo.

don't really feel at home on /fit/, so I just posted here... it is the random board after all.

I would just stick to what you're doing for now, if it's not broke don't fix it. How tall are you?

Apparently this is her
instagram.com/ur.little.fox/

I know you're right. but I don't think I could do it. since I'm ultra NEET status. Have only gone outside 3 times since I started this diet.

I would also have to increase my calorie count if I were exercising moderately.

There are lots of exercises that you can do at home, no need to go to gym

try speed, instant no hunger

yea, I know I'll eventually start working out when I need to... but for now I want to keep it like this.

Also I'm 5' 8"

you've got a ways to go then buddy, I wouldn't worry too hard about exercising until you get around 200 lbs or so. How many lbs of weight lost are you averaging?

Try not to think about delicious cheeseburgers dripping with cheese with onion rings on the side

Why don't you exercise? It would make the process of losing weight a lot faster if you did go to a gym.

Got a hell of a long way. but I'm sure by October of next year I'll be at the average BMI.
I don't really keep track of my average loss... but I would say around 3lbs a week maybe?

well keep it up hombre

1. would have to take time to do it. and going outside is a no-go (I'm NEET)

2. would have to balance calorie count with amount of exercise.

3. Doctor recommended not to do anything extreme since I'm deconditioned and heart would explode

OP again.
Just wanted to say that these are all excuses for me being lazy.... just didn't want to say I'm lazy.

>i got no job so i gotta stay home
>i would have to eat slightly more, impossible
>doctor said my fat ass shouldnt leave the couch

see

good job user
have a cute doggo

well keep at it man
you'll get there and then you can look back and laugh

I'm just mad at myself for not trying to do this earlier... can't wait to look back at pictures and gag at the sight of what I allowed myself to become.

>not exercising
>eating hot pockets
>recovering

lol

Great job man! I would highly, highly recommend cardio. You don't have to run, at your weight it would be bad for your knees (hate to be an ass, but it's true), but just 20-40 minutes at a brisk walk on a treadmill that's elevated 3 times a week would do fucking wonders for you. I would recommend working your way up to 13 degree elevation at 3.5 speed. It won't wreck your knees or lower back, and if you keep your calorie count where it is (or, frankly, bump it up to a solid 1600) I promise you will make great progress.

Then you can focus on lifting. First get to your goal weight, that way you know how much of what you weigh is fat and how much is muscle. As someone said, it sucks and you may feel like people are judging you, but after a month you will get used to it (and maybe start to enjoy it) and realize that nobody cares, and most people will think highly of the fact that you're trying to do something.

Hey man, the numbers don't lie.
Never said I was recovering from an unhealthy lifestyle. Just recovering from being a fat piece of shit.

>week two
>nearly ten pounds
It's only taken me six days to lose eight, user what's your excuse

You can exercise inside, you can easily get the amount of cardio you need in a studio apartment. Also, exercise is going to help with the inevitable problem of excess skin.

A low calorie diet is great, but if you're not eating the right foods you're just starving the weight off. That's not to say you can't eat shitty food, but you need (at least) some greens in your life as opposed to animal fat, meat, and starch.

What you are doing right now may seem healthier but you are essentially depriving yourself of lipids and proteins that help with heat insulation and lubrication. You need to exercise, eat lean foods and also spread your meals throughout the day, and also keep hydrated.

Thanks for the input! I really don't know what my end goal is.. just want to get a normal BMI. Also I'm really nervous about the gym. I'm not the best at talking to people. But I will take this into consideration!

>no maid pics
thanks anyway user

I just said hotpockets so I could show it's possible to lose weight even when you eat shitty. (There have been days where that's all I ate but it isn't all I eat)

I eat a shit ton of broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, green beans, and bananas. I also eat baked skinless chicken breast and fish a lot. The ONLY thing I drink is water.

If you want to recommend some more things I would be happy to hear them!

That's a pretty solid diet, with anything I just recommend diversity of food and again: exercise.

You may not want to hear it, but you can absolutely start small and get exercise right in the middle of your bedroom floor.

Also, finally: Congratulations on finding the initiative to lose weight on your own, no matter how you do it.

>Also I'm 5' 8"
>268 pounds
Jesus Christ user, fat and a manlet. Good luck with the diet.

Good job, keep going
Fat asses can become buff as fuck if they work at it. Weight train, become a monster

How is it seeing your cock again?

I kinda just started doing the same. I would always eat lunch at work because its what I've done for the past 10 years. I just realized I don't actually get hungry, I just eat because its lunch. Had a protein bar at 10:30 and a protein shake at about 3. Just had some chocotone which is about 300 calories. Overall, consumed about 600 calories today. Not yet sure what I'm eating for dinner, if anything. I do have some hot pockets.

I'm always looking for new things to add to my diet.
Also I really don't know what would be the best ways to workout. Doctor recommended a 1hour walk every night but I feel after I do that I don't lose weight as fast. Do you know any reason why?

Haha thanks! Sadly I can't do anything about the manlet part but at least I can change the fat part!

Really haven't noticed any differences around my penis. Also good for you dude! I can't really snack throughout the day, hate it. Need to eat in meals. But if it's working, keep doing you!

Keep going and dont ever stop, I hate fucking fat people. They are fucking disgusting. Just keep count on your calories and choose wisely what type of food you eat. Do not eat every single shit that comes on your plate.

>I can't really snack throughout the day, hate it.

This never bothered me, I'm not a snack person. If I'm busy I don't even think about food. Its when I'm sitting with nothing to do I get restless and need to eat something.

im proud of you op

keep it up

I hate fat people too... Hate hypocrites as well...
Guess I really am what I hate right now haha.

I'm just disgusted that I let myself become like this. All my fault.

>Do not eat every single shit that comes on your plate.

I've learned not to do that! Finally stopped eating once I got full lol. Used to just keep eating whatever was in front of me until It got painful.

>If I'm busy I don't even think about food. Its when I'm sitting with nothing to do I get restless and need to eat something.

I feel you COMPLETELY on this. Before whenever I was bored I would always eat. Once I started thinking about food, I couldn't distract myself from it.

This is probably where my adderall helps me the most in my weight loss. I never get distracted.

Kind of why I feel like shit about losing weight... I'm relying on this drug and not my own will power.... Makes me feel bad