Did over 2.1g of MDMA in 3 days, 2 weeks ago

>did over 2.1g of MDMA in 3 days, 2 weeks ago
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Management_of_depression#Pharmaceutical_drug_treatment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How was the comedown

What did you do while high?

Worst thing I've experienced in my life, so far.
Took me 8 days to feel "normal".

There's still some weird lingering feeling, but I'd say I'm ~90% back to normal.

1. Day
>buy 0.5g
>snort half, eat half
>feel giddy using MDMA rock for the first time instead of E
>bretty berfect roll, didn't have enough of a break from the last roll, so a bit weak
>be at home, listening to music, rolling around under the blankets
>felt gud man
2. Day
>buy 1g
>snort most of it, eat a bit
>friend takes 0.1 - 0.2g
>hang out at friend of friends place
>weak AF
>barely any euphoria, basically just fucked up
3. Day
>buy 3 double stacked pills
>220 - 250mg each
>probably a bit of meth in them
>wander around outside, listening to music
>barely make it home before passing the fuck out
>can't remember much
>some hallucinations

bumb

You know that was a stupid idea right?

Oh, yeah.
In hindsight.

>lets take this very powerful drug and do an absurd amount of it three days in a row

Don't do it again and kill your soul for three days of fuzzy fun.

I've decided to not use drugs anymore. Not even alcohol/caffeine/etc.
14 days sober, now.
Except for nicotine, which I quit yesterday.

If you don't feel right again soon, you're going to want to see a neurologist.

>
>Worst thing I've experienced in my life, so far.
>Took me 8 days to feel "normal".
>
>There's still some weird lingering feeling, but I'd say I'm ~90% back to normal.
>
>
>1. Day
>>buy 0.5g
>>snort half, eat half
>>feel giddy using MDMA rock for the first time instead of E
>>bretty berfect roll, didn't have enough of a break from the last roll, so a bit weak
>>be at home, listening to music, rolling around under the blankets
>>felt gud man
>2. Day
>>buy 1g
>>snort most of it, eat a bit
>>friend takes 0.1 - 0.2g
>>hang out at friend of friends place
>>weak AF
>>barely any euphoria, basically just fucked up
>3. Day
>>buy 3 double stacked pills
- 250mg each
>>probably a bit of meth in them
>>wander around outside, listening to music
>>barely make it home before passing the fuck out
>>can't remember much
>>some hallucinations

Where is the fun?

HOLY HELL HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?

I'm mostly okay, especially when compared to the first 2 days after the rolling.
If I start feeling like I'm getting worse, I'll go see a doctor.
It's mainly just that shadows look.. wrong. I don't know how to explain it. But lighting and shadows (sky, especially) look wrong, somehow.

Day 1 was pretty fun. I like rolling in my own room, especially alone. It's nice to concentrate only on the pleasure. After that, it was just feeling "fucked up", like drunk and shit.

MDMA takes like 60g for LD50, if I remember correctly.
It's not the MDMA that kills you, it's unsafe rolling. Especially overheating (hyperthermia) is a big risk. Thankfully it's winter, and I took care of myself (best I could) while rolling.
The comedown was when I was nearest to death. That depression ain't no joke.

You're not going to start feeling worse, if something is wrong, you'll just never get back to normal without professional help.

Death isn't the only possible serious negative consequence of doing what you did user.

Well, I guess I'll go to the doctor if I feel like I'm not getting better at a rate that's acceptable.
So far, every day has been better than the last. Thankfully. Don't know how long I could've lasted if I didn't see the progress during that first week.

True

Good luck bud. If there's any real doubt in your mind in a week, I would seriously consider seeing a neurologist. Longer than that and I'd definitely do it.

Amateur

Thanks. Sounds like solid advice. I'll consider it.

It's not a competition. Or if it is, it's one I don't want to win.
These two weeks have been eye-opening, for me.

Was your jaw still attached?

Nah you did good just remember next time if you like to binge things buy about 2 grams of pure safe mdma and take vitamines and iron daily eat as much as you can whilst doing it. But no greasy fatty foods if shadows start multiplying or walking on your wall hear voices or think theres a fucking videocamera in your airvent you might have alittle bit of meth/amfetamine psychosis wich lasts usually 1 week-3 months sadly mdma is neurotoxic and it makes the black hole in your head bigger

I only get bruxism randomly.
Sometimes 0.1g will make my jaw hurt for weeks.
This time I don't remember any jaw pain. Maybe I just didn't notice it amidst all that other shit, during the comedown.

Or maybe it's because I rolled so many times in such a short time. Which resulted in no euphoria, which I'd assume lessens bruxism.

I've only ever done MDMA a few times, and only as pills, what does rolling mean?

Being high on mdma also mdpa and mdaa

I don't do drugs anymore.
But yeah, I'm pretty sure the pills had some meth in them.
Because the first 48 hours after the rolls I had psychotic episodes (auditory and visual hallucinations, that I couldn't tell apart from reality, + paranoia)
Thankfully that was only for 2 days.

Rolling = taking E

>2.1g in 3 days
>took me 8 days to feel normal
The bait is strong with this one.
Seriously. Anyone who knows literally anything on MDMA, serotonin and biology knows that bullshit.

Believe what you want.
For what it's worth, I'm telling the truth.

I'll bet $100 you've rolled less than 50 times in your life.
And another $100 that all your knowledge about serotonin is from Googling about MDMA, and the internet in general.

Fuck off, kiddo.

I could stretch out 5 grams do it in 4 days get thrown in jail for a night after dropping a gram after 2 hours of interregeation and i slept for a day and felt normal the next day people are diffrent. Already clinically depressed wasnt that bad. A cokehabit is 1000 times worse

Enjoy your seratonin syndrome

Then it wasnt MDMA, even if you didnt do that massive amount of damage to your receptors, it would take your brain months to produce the "normal" amount of serotonin again after such an amount.

you mean dopamine?

Half right.
Only rolled about 20ish times.
Learned what I know from the emergency room for serotonin syndrome when I dropped .6 after 4 weeks of no psychedelic use.

He did 2 grams man are you fucking retarded 35% was likely meth too its way to low of a dose to wreck hes brain.

No. Dopamine is far less volatile from my understanding, in terms of potential damage.

You really think someone would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

OP here

>people are different
This.
A friend of mine took ~2 pills, and has been recovering from that for literally months now. She's better now, but she can still feel the comedown.
>already depressed, wasn't that bad
Also, this. Not sure, but me being depressed already probably helped me during the comedown. The contrast wasn't as drastic.

I don't have it, but thanks.

>wasn't MDMA
Nigger, that shit was chipped straight from a rock. It was MDMA, for sure.
Plasticity works wonders, and people are different. Taking 5-HTP, starting healthy lifestyles, and eating shit that would heal a cancer patient surely helped.

MDMA was pure. The last day's pills probably had meth (in addition to MDMA) in them.
Shit was tested.

>damage to receptors
>produce the "normal" amount of serotonin
How the fuck are receptors responsible for producing serotonin

>chipped off the rock
>therefore MDMA
Yeah nah that's not how it works bud. Just cause something is a rock doesn't mean its pure. I've had plenty of blow "straight off the key" right before my eyes, only to find out it was methy and whatnot.
I used have a pic somewhere of a 99% 15g rock my old dealer had, complete with the analysis from a lab. I'll see if I still have it.

>99% MDMA

Nigger, I know MDMA when I see/taste/snort/eat/smell it.
That shit wasn't methylone.
Plus a cunt who's a way bigger expert than me took 0.1 - 0.2g from my batch, and said that it was good.

Good on you user. Especially if you manage to quit tobacco. Doing it myself atm, and it's a hard habit to break. Good luck mane.

Thanks, fam.
I thought about quitting it right away, but even that additional anxiety would have been too much during the comedown.

Well op, you goofed. Hopefully there will be no permanent effect.

Yep. Thanks
>thread dying
>mfw

Yeah, I can easily see that. Cigarettes are a life-saver on a comedown. Well, maybe not a "life-saver" but you know what I mean.

My girlfriend started dreaming while being awake and could only feel fear for 3-4 days after a couple of days on mdma one on amfetamines. Luckily i fixed her after i broke her

Nothing special bro ive sniffed 2g of pure rock mdma in the space of 2-3 hours.

Heh, yeah.
Also, I read that quitting cigs is as effective in treating depression as some medication (wiki). So I'd assume this will be doubly good for me.

Sounds awful. Even more so now that I can relate to those symptoms.
>i fixed her after i broke her
Damn, those words sound heavy.

>nothing special bro
Well, I guess, but unusual to say the least.
>ive sniffed 2g of pure rock mdma in the space of 2-3 hours
Sounds like awful time, and awful waste.

>quitting cigs is as effective in treating depression as some medication
Never heard that. Hopefully I'll benefit more than my lungs. Will have to look in to this, thanks.

Fuck dude, that sounds just horrible. Hope she's ok now. And you're not responsible for other people's drug taking choices, so you couldn't have broken her.

>Stopping smoking cigarettes is associated with reduced depression and anxiety, with the effect "equal or larger than" those of antidepressant treatments.[115]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Management_of_depression#Pharmaceutical_drug_treatment

Could be bullshit, but it sounds good.