There is a Famine in South Sudan

There is a Famine in South Sudan

cnn.com/2017/02/20/africa/south-sudan-famine/index.html?sr=twCNN022017/south-sudan-famine/index.html1137PMStoryLink&linkId=34701673

There's famines in Somalia and it isn't the cityfolk who are starving it's the nomadic folk who rely on Camels and rain

How can we help our South-Sudanese brethen?

Abyei is Peruvian

SEND THEM TO E U R O P E

Maybe they should stop fighting for a second so they could get some farming done

Boo hoo

Good. I hope they all die.

No it's not stop claiming random clay around the world

I mean, you guys have a coastline so food shipments and fishery should be helpful no?

Yeah no, that ain't gonna work

The funny thing is that the pirates actually helped the fisherman by chasing away German/Japanese boats that dumped toxic waste on our coast.

Everyone in Africa is fucked, what's new?

The what now?

The Fishermen.

Bit mean

I am not a nice person.

Yes you are

ur mum is peruvian

Well obviously; you're Russian.

Cool.
I really hope things get better on Somalia. Such a beautiful country.

Yes, she is.

Ty.
We just elected a new president so hopefully he will turn stuff around.
He's already imposed a bunch of great ideas(taking the black screens of off cars etc.)

Well that fucking sucks, and to think I just ate two sandwiches.
Isn't Sudan one of those places that world food appeal charity thingo is supposed to help feed?

Is there even hope for somalia or will it balkanize soon?

They don't really do much imo.
They pocket some money and send some to the cities which aren't the places that are starving.
In the end they basically ruin economies by putting merchants and traders out of work.

What can I do to help?

Send fish

Sounds about right, milk money from the middle class by showing them sad images of the poor and give them an easy way to feel good about themselves in the process. Always going to be some poor starving fucks around to use as emotional bait.
(・へ・)

>This whole thread

I didnt expect Sup Forums to be so civil and kind? Is there something special about south sudan?

(藁)

It's pretty hard to tell.
Most of the areas support the President and the Federal Government and even Somaliland has bent the knee a little to joining.
Somalia has vast reserves of Uranium and Fossil fuels which make the gulf states quite worried.
Most of the fighting is no doubt sponsored by Saudi Arabia and the UAE and they've made it clear they don't like our new president.

Africa is beautiful.

A siesta between extensive bouts of cuntish banter.

They're /ourguys/

The Saudis have no fucking chill. You'd think with all that oil money they'd just piss away their lives in isolated luxury instead of investing so much time and energy into religion. I mean, they're already richer than the imagery describing the Islamic afterlife so they way as well live it up before they lose it to an eternity of milk, nuts, honey and religious chanting.

Stop claiming random clay around the world

South Sudanese aren't mudshits, and no one has any special grudge against them

They're so deep in the shitter that it's not even a laughing matter any more

It's pretty crazy how paranoid and idiotic they are.
They paid a Norwegian company tens of millions of dollars to not invest in our oil and then paid tens of millions in the 80s for Siad Barre to invade Ethiopia.

I've noticed you took off your leaf, Canada. What happened?

lol
That's fucking inane.

Bit mean

Saudis benefit from keeping Africa unstable. It's easier for them to spread their ideology in such an environment

They basically use the Arab League as an excuse and whenever our country is doing well they include us in it but whenever we start doing bad then we aren't in their league.

Rude

RIP S.Sudan.