Only two white musicians (Springsteen and Dylan) in the history of music are arguably better than ALL black musicians...

Only two white musicians (Springsteen and Dylan) in the history of music are arguably better than ALL black musicians. Not talking about rap cause they're not musicians. Talking about pretty much everything else though.

Also the Jew record execs stole rock n roll from the blacks and gave it to the lame whites like Elvis.

For everyone good black musician there's 500 terrible black musicians.

Springsteen a gob musician? Well, ok, it's an opinion. Tbh I feelin what it comes to tunes where rithm and improvisation is important, blacks do ir better (Jazz and Blues)But man, Clapton? Knopfler? Lou Reed Iggy Pop David Bowie Django Reinhart whole Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd members THE FUCKING BEATLES. Come on

Bob Marley the greatest, rip

Why are you making this a race thing?

Amazing white musicians :
>Steve Vai
>Sufjan Stevens
>Jaco Pastorius

Amazing black musicians :
>Jimi hendrix
>Tosin abasi
>BB king

there's plenty of examples on both sides, these are just a few off the top of my head but every color has plenty of great musicians. I don't understand what point you're trying to make

This is one of the most retarded ideas for a thread I've ever seen. Congratulations OP on reaching rarely achieved levels of faggotry.

the most overrated posser in the history of music

>musicians

Not Indian people.

Mark Knopfler is the greatest musician of all time.

Bruce Springsteen is fucking awful

I would say trips of truth, but I'm of the mind that the Born to Run, and to a lesser extent Darkness on the Edge of Town and The River, are masterpieces. Born in the USA was a sellout 80s with a lot of turds on it, but those early albums are really quite stellar.

Tosin Abasi. God Tier black.

>full of shit

It is trips of truth. He sound like what happens whe you attach an actual asshole to a voicebox

All of them suck especially the most over rated of all time Beatles.

All of those whites stole from the superior black musicians and they're much much worse tbqh. If white people had the balls to buy black music back then the Jews wouldn't have forced it to the weaker white musicians. Of course whites waited so long to get balls and buy rap and make that garbage popular. So not only do we blame whites for Trump we can also blame whites for rap. Can't do anything right.

Springsteen and Dylan are the two greatest white American song writers to ever live faggot.

Springsteen and Dylan? Really? What a fuckin rube! Springsteen is a talentless faggot and Dylan couldn't sing for shit.

Nigga you retarded. Springsteen and Dylan are shit. Do you even Roger Waters? Ever heard of Syd Barret. Fucking casual. Hell, even Ronnie James Dio has more talent. Fuck Dee Snyder has more talent. KYS

He's probably like 14 and has only heard the "hits"

He okay. He's no Eric Clapton, but he's allowed on the same stage.

+1

Fuck off drug addict Pink Floyd is absolute shit and the faggot waters was the worst part.

Clapton is beyond overrated. Cream was decent, but that's about it.

James Brown GOAT

Springsteen blows goats. Dylan had 2 maybe 3 good albums.

Who is that faggot? The guy that sings the song from back to the future? That guy and that song fucking blow

You don't even know any Springsteen songs except born in the USA. Dylan has 3 or 4 masterpieces you mean and the rest of his albums were great. More than most can say. You probably think Eminem is the greatest musician to ever live.

No that's not who it is faggot

poser?

Dude are you retarded? The man has something stupid like over 200 albums released, not even counting guest appearences which is some other ridiculous number; songs in literally every single style of music from techno to bluegrass. Not only that, he's been at it for like 30 years now.

30 years, 200+ albums... who the fuck is he posing as?

OP confirmed jersey fag. This is the type of shit Springsteen says at his shows.

Thanks for telling me what I know and think. How's that presumptive assholery work out for ya irl? Douche.

This thread is fucking CANCER.

holy fuck you're dumb.

that's not Chuck Berry, faggot.

You're dumb as fuck and shouldn't reproduce.

On a more positive note, I would say the majority of my favorite musicians have darker skin tones and are from more exotic, non European countries. Davis, Coltrane, Glasper, Chris "Daddy" Dave, Hendrix, Shorter, Tony Williams, Herbie Hancock, Tony MacAlpine, Tosin Abasi, Scott Joplin...

But it's not by much, Dave Brubeck, 99% of Classical musicians, Jason Becker, Buckethead, all members of Impact Fuze, Jazzkamikaze, BTBAM, RHCP, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin the Beatles, John McLaughlin (although Shakti is from the Middle East.

Some people are heavily intimidated by virtuosity. Buckethead is no exception. He's literally so talented and colorful that people can't handle it and make up bullshit to make themselves feel better. Why do you think some people don't like classical music? You think they actually don't enjoy Mozart or they just can't write Mozart into their image and ego. Fuck those people. They know they're stupid, that's why they try so hard to convince others of their nonsense and uneducated opinions.