What helps you bros relax? Ive been pretty on edge and ragey the past few days...

What helps you bros relax? Ive been pretty on edge and ragey the past few days. The most minor shit sets me off and I dont like it.

Booze doesnt help

Cigarettes have been giving me a worse headache

Fapping doesnt help either

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gv7J1pe-spM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck

>What helps you bros relax?

the fact that life will end some day and I will be soon after forgotten.

it helps me slow down and enjoy the things i like and dismiss the little stuff that most people fly into a rage about.

just slow down a bit user, do what makes you happy, in the long run everything dies.

heading down to the local gay sauna helps me

Antidepression pills

art fag here. totally relaxing just making shit. even if you're not an artist would still recommend
also playing guitar and going to shows is great for getting your anger out

Smoke some dank my dood

I have horrible anxiety and honestly, nothing helps me relax. I generally just drink shitloads of coffee and use music to cope. I'm a poorfag so I can't afford weed or anti-depressants.

remove your testicles, you will calm down

>I have horrible anxiety

>I generally just drink shitloads of coffee

you might be doing it wrong.

Just follow through with the anger, through a fit by yourself, and exhaust yourself

W E E D
E
E
D

This.

I am a total loser tho

casey is that you

brother?

m e m e s

Pic could actually be related OP. I cut my dick and balls off about a year ago due to excess stress and I have never been better. Cool, calm and collected almost all of the time. You should at least consider it, and post pics

братья по оружию

brat'ya po oruzhiyu

>What helps you bros relax?

Images of men cutting of their own penises. Thanks, OP!

Aw man, you too!? Thought I was the only one. Life's so much better now. Simpler.

Хаха, болтун ёбаный

I tough i was the only one!
Try it op,it's worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gv7J1pe-spM

not a second of this matters.

I literally am prescribing you weed bro

fucking kek