Family members you've fapped to

family members you've fapped to.

share your aunts/cousins/sisters

Will you post my sisters pics if i'll give you their fb/ig?

yeah

Started when I accidentally caught a glance at her bush.

what is she to you

Who's that your sis?

some guys sister who he posted

half sister

What do you think about my cousin?
I often fap to her

looks cute, nice body

found her user?

oh yeah, she's usually shy, but when she dances she's a sexy bomb!

I mean her?

no

more sisters please
anyone have shower creeps or nudes of their sister they stole?

Sister

searched on ig?

Want my nice cousins insta/fb?

Hey OP. I know exactly who that is. I bet you come from Southampton, England. AHAHAHA

yes i have

its not my sister, some guy posted her in a family fap thread last night, her name is jasmine skelton

Nope. south wales

please share

fuck shes hot go on

you think she'd enjoy getting spitroasted?

i can give you info to my sis nudes. will you post her?

I would give anything to find out. She looks great from both sides

anyone?

I know who she is. It is extremely weird scrolling down Sup Forums and seeing someone I know there. Especially on a family fap thread, wtf

How old were you?

yeah i found her fb last night after that guy posted her, but her brother looks young so it must have been someone lying

goddamn keep going
ever go through her phone and find pics?

Do you want that?

i think she'd look better getting DP'ed while rimming another

i would fap to my aunt but she has me locked up in a cock cage... long story

yes, will you post her here?

I only just gave in and started fapping to her so i havent done anything like that yet. We have a pool and when she swims I run upstairs into my room where i can look down to her and fap for her entire swim

I was 13, she was 14.

Cousin

moar

go on

What was the original thread about?

Sure dude, if that's your wish

I can't fap to her knowing that she shits all ober the designed street, sorry Mr.Shitskin

Story time

family fap

ok so search in google pole_dance_girl. She's on amateur models site maxmodels. Post her and i'll tell you more

My aunts!

she's so hot, jesus, is there more

Basic bitches do absolutely nothing for me. Surely I can't be the only one.

AHAHAHAHAHAH
Her family went to my school, this is going to be fun

moar of her or the story?

More?

???

cousin. stole her nudes off her phone.

fuck time to share user

I think I need to hear the story of why your milf aunt has you caged.

>pole_dance_girl

Both, nigger.

that doesn't look like a nude, c'mon

not her

unfortunately my other cousin (were the same age) has them on his phone.. i don't keep them on mine. so fucking hot tho

maxmodels site

yes, post more, what do you think?

Checked

>be 13, sister is 14
>on holiday in Mexico
>parents have gone on shitty excursion to some Aztec ruin
>sister is swimming in pool, I'm half asleep beside it
>she climbs out to go pee
>bikini string catches on loose tile
>rips off
>she thinks I'm asleep (got sunglasses on), so she just picks it up and walks past me
>get full, unobstructed view of her little bush
>instant boner
>go inside, jack off furiously in bathroom after she's gone
>act like nothing happened

>stole nudes off her phone
>i don't have them

pick one you dumb fuck

Same.

Her name is Patrycja Mercedes Ranc.

Yours is fuckhead.

i know its hard to believe, i get that. just gotta trust me i guess.

basically i was babysitting for her one evening and i normally go round, fap to her used panties and socks cos i have a foot fetish too.. but this time i decided to have a look around her room before, i found a little trunk/box (idk what to call it) with a combination lock on it, for some fucking reason it was unlocked, so i opened it and found basically her dildo collection. I got really kinda carried away and next thing i know, while playing with her sex toys and sniffing her panties she opens the door downstairs...

now at this point she has a look downstairs to try see where i was as i wasnt watching tv, she came upstairs and at that point i was pretty much trapped, underwear on, trousers down my ankles with a raging hard on. she actually didnt say anything, just told me to go home.

I got a text the next week or so asking to babysit again, at that point i thought she would tell my parents or something so i was very confused. Anyway i got over, she acted normal, went to walk out of the door, gave me a kiss on the cheek and just said "have another look in the box, theres something in there for you this time"

So low and behold after about an hour, kid is asleep, i go back in.. there it is, a cock cage, lock and a note. It read:
"I have the key, if you dont put this on I will tell your mother about last time"

I put it on, have had it on for about 3 days now, she's said nothing to me...

Well, I'm not really a big fan of tatoos, but she is hot i'll tell you that. If I were to rate on my personal taste I'd say 8/10

both of those are true statements

I fap to her everyday

Great feet on her too.

ok on the same site search Beauty Hunter. Second on the list got 2 nudes of her

sister no shame anons

CP its disgusting

Love feet. Lets see hers

That actually sounds feasible... You should make one of those free blogs and chronicle how this all plays out. I'd definitely subscribe to the rss on that shit.

she looks like she have already been in an orgy

hard to not fap when my cousin sends me pics like this asking if I like her new hair extensions

damn keep going

Not much to go on with story wise apart from the tales of me fapping as she swims. The hottest story i think was the time i first realised she was so fucking attractive. I was coming home from somewhere and i walked into the living room and she was bent over looking for something under a chair with her ass in the air. Within a second i was rock hard but i knew i couldnt get rid of it there so all i did was wait behind the table and chat with her while i played with my dick, i nearly came in seconds it was so fucking exciting

tell her the hair colour compliments her skin tone

found her user?

i want to too please, please give more, she's fuckin hot

I would to both of them too

dont have any feet pics handy, want me to look for some on her fb?
dont mind if you believe or not, just telling you the story. too much effort mate, dont really want to be bothered writing it all up, if you want i can keep you updated? do you have kik or email?

your sis? steal nudes from her computer

She's showing off he's ass
Tell her they would look better with a short skit or something

sister? shes hot please go on

sent me this snapchat and that's after we hadn't talked for a while

get on her 'puter, she's got an active gmail session if you just open chrome/firefox, gmail.com, search for:

in:sent has:attachment jpg

post results

who emails nudes anymore? nobody. but sent folder lives forever, and it ALWAYS works for me. you'd be surprised

Can't wait to see them over the upcoming holidays!