What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?
I know, i know..its slow af but she gets me from point A to B

I drive dank memes and dubs

Mid-90s Honda Accord.

Reliable so low operating cost.

04 Volvo S60 AWD with a K24 turbo and a good tune. No beehive on crack fart can for an exhaust and none of the retarded body kits. Can't complain. She is quick, and decent on fuel. I also like making the Screwbaru STI kids cry when I show up out of nowhere, devour their sushi rockets and shit 'em out behind me as I go.

Would like to see a pic, k24 honda motor? What made u swap?

Mine: Audi A6... just hit 15k miles.

Nice, what do u do for work?

Thanks.... It's amazing. I have my own business, where we deal in importing and distributing.

a "16 sonata

Duramax I just sold

Now this. 383 stroker and a built trans

Gas station enthusiast right here.

Nice rig tho.

Wait what...?

Ripping around corners like it's nobody's business

She's pretty fun. Needs the STI engine, but, pretty fun.

Thats awesome, what do u do?

>buying an frs to go fast
>kek

Not a K24 engine. The turbo is a K24. Mine has the Mitsubishi 13t LPT turbo in it when I got it. I installed the Borg Warner K24 off of the S60R model and put in the bigger FMIC, 60 pound injectors and a high flow fuel pump so I can run on E85. I have an entire laptop setup so I can change my tuning on the go just in case I can't get E85 fuel. That way, I can change the ignition timing and fuel maps to be optimized for 91 octane when I need to.

what bmw is this

Well, that's the point you missed. I bought it because it's fun. I wouldn't mind if it were faster, but it's still incredibly fun.

E39 was by far the best beemer of them all, M5 all the way. Yeah it's old, but it has the aggressive nostalgic look that the newer ones lack. It was the kind of the road back in the day
RIP

See

Weird never seen someone say lbs instead of ccs

Are you sure that's not an E46? To me on my shitty phone screen, that looks like a 330i and not a 530i. I could be wrong though. But, I do agree with you on the aggressive look of the BMWs of the past versus now.

E46 driver here.

Cool e39 yo

Yeah, sorry about that. I am a Ford mechanic, and the injector output designation I am used to is in pounds instead of CCs.

With that being said, this S60 was one of the model years built when Ford owned Volvo, so a lot of parts and designs cross over. The American version of this car (body wise and electrically) is the Mercury Montego/Ford 500. The difference is the engine, driveline, and body panels.

So true. Had an E39 520i, now F10 535i. It's faster an quieter but the driving experiance is much more synthetic. If something is broken you need an investigation team from NASA to repair it!

*cough* drugdealer *cough*

Op yea its a slow 530i but i plan on turbo charging in about a year or so

Thanks man, got anyhting done to it? What model number?

You're exactly right. Has two tanks though and thanks man!

What turbo kit are you going to use? Also, Dinan chip, or flash a custom tune to your ECU? Maybe a standalone ECU?

Also, do you have room up front for a good high flow intercooler? I would also recommend an injector upgrade. Being able to run E85 makes a huge difference. You gotta figure the average octane rating for E85 is about 104 depending on the supplier. That makes it extremely useful as a performance fuel if you tune everything properly.

And no. Ethanol does not eat your fuel lines, seals, and plastic or rubber components. It is Methanol that causes those issues. Just wanted to clear that up before anyone started screaming about it.

Also...

Bamp.

Well ive been reading forums and there is no turbo kit made, i will have to do it custom. Im an aircraft technician and have always fixed my own vehicles so im sure i can figure it out. I will most likely go e85. Bigger injectors, fuel pump and probably stock internals since people are already making a safe 500-600 whp safely on e85 , however i will most likely use timeserts with bigger 11 mm arp head studs just for good measure. I will do a fresh engine rebuild when i do this. Another problem is my car is an auto tranny and they dont hold much power unless i build it so i will also convert to manual, its very easy and not much money, about 1k USD or less and everything bolts in, a few people have done it on the forums. Wish me luck!

Good luck OP! Always nice to run i to another gearhead!

Oh amd for standalone i was thinking at first microsquirt, they have good reviews, decent price and people have used them quite often on bmw, but then i was also thinking my stock ecu is able to be flashed also with the maps i need, not sure yet...

This. 94' Accord Coupe.