Why is Sup Forums so transphobic?

Why is Sup Forums so transphobic?
>pic unrelated

queer

This answered no question?

Because trans people are inherently awful.

i'm not transphobic. i just disagree with the life choice. like i would care you thinks dressing in pink makes you are girl

shut up faggot

How so/ could you give a couple examples

because I am against normalizing mental illness.

If its not harmful why is it wrong?

tumblrfag kys

You kidding, OP? Chicks with dicks are all over Sup Forums.

I'm not transphobic myself. But I have a problem when trans people make it all they're about or they don't even try to fucking transition and just half-ass looking like another gender. People like that are fucking scum and try to use their mental illness for attention when they should just die or fucking do something useful.

Okay, why? I am genuinely curious.

>transgendered people are at higher risk of suicide, stds, and drug abuse
>it's not harmful though!

But they are constantly referred to as trannies and called him

That's because of lack of acceptance of trans people.

Nice Trips

>If its not harmful
Some people believe it is.
>why is it wrong?
Because their religion/morals/values/aesthetics/politics say so. What do you care?

I care because I don't like when people hate people, hurt people invalidate people based on things that don't affect them

because its non of my business but everywhere i turn on the internet you fucking faggots are desperately trying to get my attention.

We arnt scared of fag freaks we just hate them because they are subhuman

Shitty bait is shitty made by shitty troll of shit colored shitty faggot ass op who eats his own shit

Tldr OP IS A FAGGOT

Right, and the Ohio State terrorist attack happened because of islamophobia.

You're my nigga. I don't give a fuck about how queer you are just don't shove it in my face.

That doesn't make sense. You can't compare self destructive tendencies to outwardly destructive tendencies.

I will go with it, but we have to treat anorexics the same way. I mean the scale says 85lbs, but they feel like they are fat, so let them starve to death.

nobody hated you until you started getting p in everybodies face about it, you account for like 0.0001 of the population yet you are always trying to get attention for extra rights over the average person.

Until this, we all just thought you were freaks, which you are by definition (given your miniscule numbers) now you are attention seeking cunts who wont fuck off and leave normal people alone.

fuck off faggot there is no place for your kind. also post tranny dick

You said trans yourself. Tranny is just another shortened form of transexual. Any negative connotation is one that you allow/imagine.
>called him
A lot of people don't buy into the idea that you can just 'change' your sex. I personally refuse to take the time to ask every person I encounter what gender pronoun they prefer. Life's too short, and you're too attention-seeking.

gender dysphoria is a mental illness a la biid, go fuck yourself you nigger of the sexes

exactly, thats all it is,

They say they are trying to combat hate, the people who hated them always will, now even more people hate them than ever before, the rest just pity them

But actually transitioning and living as a gender different from your assigned one isn't harmful, eating disorders are. Eating disorders require treatment, and are often times fixed, so to speak. Conversion therapy is horribly inefficient.

Why not? By your own admission both are destructive which would mean both are evidence of mental illness.

i bet this is research for a gender studies dissertation, fucking LOL

that's not very transphobic

Because mental illnesses in which you hurt yourself are often caused by alienation, bullying, opression, etc. But the ones in which you hurt others are rarely caused by that, rather triggered by it.

right, but why the fuck should anyone give a shit?

I'm more concerned about our deteriorating relationship between perception and reality. I don't care if you think you're a bird, I care that people are telling me I have to participate in your fucking delusion or it's hate speech.

They shouldn't, they should just respect it and move on. That's my point.

>I don't like when people hate people
I'm sorry, user, but people always have and always will hate. Why do you care about people's opinions? Stop, and life will be much easier.
>hurt people invalidate people
Those are two different things. If I say that I don't believe in the idea of gender fluidity, that does not harm you. If I deny you a job or lynch you for your man-pussy or lady-dick, then I have hurt you. I think one of the things that turn so many people off about the trans movement is that you don't seem to know the difference.
You want EVERYONE to ACCEPT you, and it's just not gonna happen.

We hate everyone, fuck off

You fucking islamophobic racist!
You don't think terrorists attack us because of our islamophobic xenophobia?! You think they just attack people because they're mentally ill! Disgusting!
Sarcasm aside, stop blaming everyone else for transgendered people's problems. No one can make you do drugs. No one can make you have unprotected sex. and unfortunately, no one can make you kill yourself, because if there were a way to do that I'd do it to you.

I meant to put a comma there I didn't mean to imply that harming people and invalidating them were the same. And its more so the fact that people are so rude in their non acceptance. Like I don't care if someone doesn't believe in trans people or gender fluid people, but they should at least respect them, right?

boo hoo, nobody is entitled to acceptance so get over it

This is good.

I'm not even trans.

respect it, you mean ACCEPT IT, in other words, we should just roll over when you want to change bathroom sex laws that endanger the privacy of everyone to suit a few freaks that are one in a million? or that objecting to this should be classified as hate speech, or not wanting to have a weird looking tranny work at your business should be made illegal.

You want to force the rest of the world to bend to suit your life choices and everyone must accept it or be labelled as scum.

What about mothers who dont want old men watching them change their children in public bathrooms? under the laws you campaign for, literally anyone could use any bathroom, all of this to suit you, a miniscule minority.

Doesn't matter, I want everyone who puts identity politics over personal responsibility to hang themselves.

>they should at least respect them
As much as they respect anyone...you see a lot of respect for anyone/anything here on Sup Forums? Or the internet, for that matter?

gender fluid people, gender fluids hurt your cause more than anything else, its one thing to say you were born in the wrong body, but where is the legitimate argument for someone being gender fluid, it puts the legitimacy of your condition not being mental illness into question

I'm not, genuinely don't mind them. I think most of the anons on Sup Forums sperg out intentionally.

How on earth is this not clearly mental illness?

respect is earned, why should we respect you at all?

Well I'm trans and I want to work but here in the south sadly there are many like you. I have my degree tested way smarter than everyone in my classes yet can't land a job. So in turn you fuel the child trafficking and sex trafficking industry with this ideology because I need to eat and life aint free. You promote this indirectly of course I'de like to add but promote it none the less.

I'm mentally ill AND Non binary and they are 100% independent of each other. Granted the dysphoria certainly doesn't help the depression

this

There is absolutely no legitimacy to the claim that you were born in the wrong body.

What is your degree in exactly?

i think it clearly is tbh, it speaks volumes of a person who wants to be known as something different, somthing unique. the chances are high that these people were nothing special in school, occasionally got bullied, but for the most part were uninteresting and ignored.

Calling oneself gender fluid is a cheap way to gain some unique aspect to your personality which is undoubtedly worthless anyway

Everyone should respect everyone, it just seems like the best way to run this shitty ship, yknow?

fucking victim olympics

By your own admission, you're mentally ill and the gender dysphoria is causing stress and limiting function which is the definition of mental illness.

hahaha! excuse me WHAT?!!!

Firstly, you were smarter than anyone in your class? according to whom? yourself? because results are dished out on a personal basis not published to everyone, and the fact you said you were smarter than everyone else leads me to beleive that you werent very much liked on your course, so other students probably avoided you/

Cant land a job? is your degree even a respectable degree in a feild that actually has job opportunities? are you even presentable or is your look a big trans fashion statement?

I fil to see how you being disliked and unable to get a job equates to normal people supporting the child trafficking industry, are you the trans hero that can stop this industry and only you?

Delusions of grandure, see my other post

says who?

cos why the fuck not

i agree, but it is an easier point to argue than gender fluidity

Half of Sup Forums faps to traps every day. Not a day goes by that it isn't bombarded with multiple faggot trap threads. What the fuck are you even talking about?

many people are not deserving of respect

OP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THOSE THREADS

Throw OP on a pile of burning tires, then.

every tranny i've met has been awful

>transphobic
>phobic
>fear

I'm not afraid of trans retards. I loathe them. It's just a stupid fad that will fade faster than parachute pants.

ALL SISSY FAGGOTS GOING TO HELL

The problem is not being trans. The problem is all the bullshit they make up.

I'm not scared of a man in a dress.

so true, again it speaks to a desire to appear more interesting, hiding a lack of self esteem and an empty vapid character.

WE AS A NATION NEED FOLLOW SAUDI ARABIA AND HAVE PUBLIC EXECUTIONS OF FAGGOTS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE..

IT DOES MY SOUL GOOD SEEING FAGS HUNG BY A ROPE IN A BUSY INTERSECTION

>I care that people are telling me I have to participate in your fucking delusion or it's hate speech.

How is this happeneing? As far as I know, the only "laws" on the books regarding trans people are a few state/local laws and company policies which state that you cannot discriminate against someone for their gender identity. No one, at all, is "forcing" you to accept anyone's delusion.

I mean, you can get pissed off at trannies and tranny supporters all you want when they scream bigot at you - that's your right. Just as it's their right to do the screaming. That's part of living in a free society.

Nice edges

Transphobic; Phony word made up by the Alt Cuck community of LibProg faggots.

Why don't you move there, then?

>What about mothers who dont want old men watching them change their children in public bathrooms?

Male bathrooms have baby changing stations too. Plenty of "old men" can watch there - yet you don't seem to be campaigning against that.

You realize many European bathrooms are unisex, right? They don't seem to have trouble over there. You were just raised in a society where bullshit puritanical values still remain from hundreds of years ago - you don't know any better. It's just a bathroom - and there are stalls. No one is watching you shit.

THE ONLY GOOD FAG IS A DEAD FAG

KILL EM ALL BEFORE THEY SPREAD THEIR DISEASES

Transvestite = Person in opposite gender's clothing; no problem

Transexual = Person with mutilated genitalia; slight problem but hey it's their money (only really a problem if the fucking parents put a prepubescent through this)

Transgender = delusional person that lives in a fantasy and refuses to cope with reality; HUGE fucking problem (hey i wanted to be a jedi when i was a kid so can i go around suing people cause they don't refer to me as Master Jedi)

THAT WOULD INVOLVE ME HAVING MONEY AND LEAVING MOMMY'S BASEMENT!

you do realize this is the point of transitioning right?

Wow, that was a mouthful, do you often practice to fit so much in there?

WHY MOVE THERE WHEN WE CAN CRIMINALIZE FAGGOTS & HANG THEM HERE ? ...BESIDES AMERICA NEEDS TO PURGE ALL THESE FAGS MORE THAN THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY

>extra rights
>average person
Good luck quantizing that bullshit

>nigger of the sexes
well that's enough Sup Forums for you homeboy, go back to Sup Forums

>There is absolutely no legitimacy to the claim that you were born in the wrong body.

Prove it!

And transitioning is fine. Just don't shove it in my face about how you used to be a man or a woman or how I should treat you any different cause you have a mental illness not everybody understands (and you probably don't either)

Sup Forums a shit, I think I'll stay here nigger

>treat you any different
you seem defensive, have you ever even spoken to trans people in person

(You)

This one's so much a non-problem it makes me boil. If a transgenre/sexuel wants to use a bathroom different from their original gender, they just do it. If the work is done correctly, no one will ever notice, period. Fucking burgers.

>a non-problem
you do realize trans get killed in bathrooms right?

WE AS A NATION NEED TO ARREST EVERY FAGGOT AND SEND THEM TO A CONCENTRATION CAMP TO BE DRAINED OF BLOOD LIKE THE SUB-HUMANS THEY ARE.... IF YOU ARE A FAGGOT YOU ARE NOT HUMAN, THERE FOR THE LAWS AGAINST HUMANITY DON'T APPLY TO YOU

Sup Forums isn't tranphobic. If it was, there wouldn't be multiple trap threads in the catalog at all times.