Are we going to war with China?

are we going to war with China?

no
/thread

No, I don't really see that being a possilbity. Why do you think that? What would either side have to gain?

>we
do you really think i'm a retarded American? try again bro.

Not With Braindead being buddy budies with the china prime misnter

trump is talking with taiwan

Yes it is all part of the plan

for what exactly?

resources? no chance, we have dumb backward spic nations that would be a push over also known as south america, no need to go half way around the world to fight gooks.

money? dont need it, we print our own.

territory? nope, we have enough land

so no, i dont think so

So Fucking What

I saw that, doesn't seem like anything worth a war to me. A slight disrespect to China's wishes but they don't really have the right to block to communications to them since they are their own thing.

Let's fuck them mutual fuckers up, and rape their women arrrghh

no actually, china sees taiwan as part of China

he hasn't even taken office yet and he's already pissing people off. dumbass

No but with Trump in office we will become a fascist authoritarian state within 10 years.

And the human race will go extinct in less than a 1000 years.

How he allready saved 400 jobs like a boss.

sure --some rich faggot's job

not mine

How were those refreshments?

Why does it bother you so much when I point out the human race will go extinct because of people like you, user?

CALEXIT CALEXIT CALEXIT CALEXIT

Nah bro 7million was a dump in the bucket, the company stood to gain 68 mil to move their work to mexico. Trump is going to fix all these shit regulations put on businesses so that they can actually make money and give Americans jobs.

"Bother" me? I fucking LOVE it. I'm positively basking in it. Please keep your delicious tears flowing like a river.

War, war never changes

>durr i beleefs trickull down werks

kek

Not even crying. Watching your Trump "victory" go to shit.

He's the GOP's bitch now faggot. You're the one who's going to be crying when he doesn't drain the swamp.

go easy on him

8th grade is hard

Yes, yes, that's it, keep'em flowing...you're adorable!

you talk like my dad, faggot

get off my Sup Forums

recent Iowan here

iowa has the dumbest fucking politicians

It is like talking to California as if it has already left the USA.

do you think Trump has ever shot a load fapping to Kellyanne Conway?

Loving you Sup Forumsro...cry some more for me.

James mattis

I don't think you get it old man

I'm not crying
I'm watching your incompetent Cheeto Jesus scrape the bottom of the barrel in Cabinet picks.

Ya dun goofed faggot.

No, unfortunately, China would have no chance of defeating the United States. In addition, they have no allies who could help them win while we have allies who would help us destroy them.
They're a total paper tiger, but that didn't stop the globalists running the show before Trump from sucking their tiny red cocks.
FYI China has killed over 100 million of their own people. They are disgusting and a blight on the human race.

Yeah stuff your Cabinet full of Generals. A real Man of the People
lol

The US hasn't recognised Taiwan as a sovereign nation yet, so naturally China is annoyed. In their eyes the US is having discussions with a group of rebels.

what your doing is known as a 'defense mechanism', creating a narrative that shields you from criticism. by imagining your own resentment and anger as the remorseless keks of a transcendent frog god, and the hostility of your enemies as the pathetic whines of the impotent and sensitive, you've managed to create a fantasy world in which no matter what anyone says or how valid their points are, you will always come out on top

Name one cabinet pick that was objectively terrible.
No really, try, i think it would be funny.
Rebels we've been arming and have considered an ally since the Communist Chinese usurped their power.

sociopaths...
on my Sup Forums??

That man has seen more action than a 10 year old in bang cock, we are going to have a real military again not the jerry kid shit Obama put into place.

I think it's funny you think any of those washed up dregs aren't objectively terrible

you got had, faggot
Trump lied to you and now you are showing strong signs of Stockholm Syndrom

>what your doing is known as a 'defense mechanism'
What you're doing is known as projection.

>what your doing

Sorry, didn't read past that.

So you don't actually know any of his cabinet picks then? Is that it little boy? You're just crying and messing your diaper without any facts at all?

we had a real military before

and in hindsight Bush looked a lot more competent even though he fucked shit up

keep rationalizing what a shit-tier President you elected

That comparison would be apt... if Dwight Eisenhower had fled to California during a communist uprising and civil war and named San Francisco the capitol of the USA.

The Chinese communist party isn't "China" any more than the republican party is "The United States".

dude is 70 years old and not in good shape

at best, he dribbled a load to her

and she was completely unfazed

Yeah I do
a nazi from Alabama
Ben Dipshit
One stupid General
Another Stupid General
a fundie bimbo
another fundie bimbo

real winners there, Trumpfag
lel

Fun fact - Chinks have always been crazy party #1 time with killing their own people. Decades ago there was a serious issue with lots of addicts in chingchongland. Their solution was to murder all of them - and that's what they did

>>James mattis

One person that's not a swamp thing. Virtually everyone of his picks are nut jobs and supremely unqualified.

He put a fucking brain surgeon as head of Urban Housing instead of something related to his field.

Good job fucktard.

>threading your own post

God I would have such a stiff boner checking her out
wtf is wrong with me

Tell me this isn't real

Bitch is crazy. Not saying she doesn't suck cock like a pro, but she's still batshit

tell me you haven't been living in a bubble the past month

most of America needs this kind of therapy now

I'm thinking pills and lots and lots of cigarettes

You don't even know their names.
But I'll just pick "the nazi from Alabama" Jeff Sessions. Who isn't a Nazi.
So your criticism seems a little silly.
What makes you think Jeff Sessions is part of the now defunct Nazi party user?

Well no, obviously, but post election healing spaces? What teh actual fuck?

>muh troops
yah trump is definitely going to be great for the military ... TOTALLY unlike all previous presidents

just ask him about that fundraiser

Nobody cares who they are. They're bottom of the barrel shit-tier choices because the smart Republicans don't want anything to do with Trump.

You're a useful idiot trying to tell yourself you didn't get the fuck conned out of you along with the rest of the idiots who voted for Trump.

KKK, Nazi, same thing

a dipshit

like you

So you don't know anything about them but they're terrible choices because Trump picked them?
Also, apparently, you're not the idiot here?

So what's Trump done that's 'bad' so far?

Nothing.

Jeff Sessions will be AWESOME:

1. ban opoids
2. new war on drugs
3. "aggressively go after marijuana sellers, growers and users"
4. bring "Justice back to America"

Sounds like Sessions just wants to #MAGA

>muh replies
>so you're a hurr durr durr derpy derpy durr

lel

>voted for an unstable unqualified fake billionaire to represent the People
>calls other anons idiots

LEL

Pepe is a symbol of racism

mad?

Ah so you think Jeff Sessions is in the KKK?
Same question goes to you then, why do you think Jeff Sessions is in the KKK?
Henry Francis Hays might disagree with you, if Jeff Sessions hadn't had his trial done in Alabama to ensure he got the death penalty after he killed a black man.
Just seems strange a member of the KKK would attack the KKK.

because he's a right wing nazi dogfucker from a KKK state

You have to be a special type of stupid to believe this

the ironic thing is user is probably pissed his dealer is out
so he has to take his pot withdrawal out on everyone else

Could it be that you disagree with his right wing opinions so much that it's causing you to make things up?
Such as "Jeff Sessions, who hates the KKK and is disgusted by them, is a member of the KKK and also fucks dogs and also is a nazi."
Don't you think people would take you more seriously if your reasoning was based on reality and not the opposite of reality?

i doubt it

I think a better question is who would win?

He's from Alabama, fam. He's a nazi.
Maybe you should realize what the fuck you elected.

Everyone takes me seriously
you are in deep deep denial about what you think is happening

china

shear man power

No nukes -- America. With nukes? Fucking nobody.

I know your teacher told you that Trump is literally Hitler and you're frightened.

Don't worry, this is just the beginning of the massive amount of winning that we're about to do.

Hold on let me fact check you.
According to my sources, not everyone from Alabama is a nazi.
Care to drop some knowledge on me my dude?

But america have air power and a stronger, ( although not larger navy), china wouldn't be able to bring the war to america. I'm not american so my view is objective, not just bullshit patriotism.

>Actually believing the 'war on drugs' is about anything but $$$

the cool thing about a war with china?

most of the draftees/soldiers will be from red states. in other words, filth.

there will be massive casualties.

by the numbers it would impossible to stop china

a nuclear exchange would be the only way

and that would destroy the world.

ha how do you reckon that? Draft would be done by age and random number draw across all the states

This is an interesting opinion.
You seem to think the draft still exists.
Also you seem to think people from blue states would dodge the draft.
Could this be an accidental admission of personal guilt in terms of being a cuck?

thats why we lost twice in korea...

/faggot

Let's just state the obvious.

Only a retard voted for Trump.

And Trump's going to absolutely assfuck the middle class.

Too bad they can't move their sheer manpower. As far as we're concerned they can sit over there and be pissed off. If they try to come here they will be decimated. And we're not going over there.

>Only a retard voted for Trump.
Much more people than one retard voted for Trump.
>Trump's going to absolutely assfuck the middle class.
In what way user?

No but millions will starve for Fatty to learn basic economics

I hope so.

If you are an 18-25 year old male in the US and aren't registered for selective service you've got bigger problems than some petty Sup Forums thread

they could if they achieve naval superiority which at the moment if it came down to it, they really would,

we would be crippled over night if EVERYTHING that says made in china suddenly stopped, and all their factorys went into war mode which they would do, they would over run us before we could even hope to match their superior manufacturing capability