Hello my Sup Forums friends. Do you hate Buzzfeed...

Hello my Sup Forums friends. Do you hate Buzzfeed? Ever want to send them an email complaining about how fucking awful they are? Well now is your chance. I will be writing an email to buzzfeed about your replies! 1 sentence per person please. Lets put Cuckfeed in their place, hm?

Self bump

Dear buzzfeed normies

Shove a turkey wing inside your pussy

This is the infamous hacker known as Sup Forums

I will deliver

I am done with your hatred towards white people you claim to hate racism and yet you promote the hatred of white men

This is also sexism, you cant expect to brainwash libtard sheep and get away with it, you saw how i leaked the celeb nudes, you know my advanced haxor skills,know its your turn

Now its your turn**

You never cease to dissapoint, Sup Forums.

Ddos attacks are easy and are only the beginning of what i shall do to your shitty pandering cuckfest of a company

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK.

Are ya'll nigger lovers or what?

This thread is gayer than Buzzfeed somehow.

Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark Bark

Agreed but it's beautiful

>Being this buttblasted over a website

Bark

buzz feed are the main supplier of weapons grade autism to the black lives matter militia

You beautiful bastards

I am extremely angry that the white girls want the BBC over my tiny cock

copy and paste email once done, we must set up spam accounts sending this to buzzfeed, maybe they will even write and article saying some shit like "FAR RIGHT PEPE Sup Forums RACISTS CIS SCUM DADDY ISSUSES TRIGGER INNOCENT MUSLIM BLACK MAN BOMBER"

Consider it done

You're doing gods work op.

This

BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK

This

AUSWITZ IS BACK, FOR BLACK

fugg nigg sshheeitttt

If you guys want to spam the shit out of buzzfeed's support, you'll have to go to the site and do it on the Buzzfeed contacts. There is no actual customer support email. But if we manage to get enough people to spam them, we could start something.

You heard me AUSCHWITZ IS BACK FOR BLACK. ARBEIT MACHT FREI.

Haha thank you. Im just so sick of Buzzfeed still being considered an actual source of journalism. Just trying to take a wet shit in their cereal.

With that in mind, you guys need to tone it down on the CUNTS a little

Page looks like this

Jizzfeed is considered journalism by the same people who think niggers are real humans.

Had to take it to Notes it got so crazy. Keep em coming!

You are the pathetic disease known to mankind which is gaining strenght and popularity from the illusion called "social anxiety" provided by so-called "minorities".

BuzzFeed is literal cancer it's always "misogyny this racism that Trump did this Hillary actually yada yada" it's fucking stupid

First wave sent.