I just drank nicotine, this shit fucking burns even if it just touches my tounge

I just drank nicotine, this shit fucking burns even if it just touches my tounge.

How the fuck are people killing themself with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3880486/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I just drank nicotine

Was it a lab reagent? Probably not if you're still alive. That stuff can be used as an assassin poison.

thats like saying you drank vanilla extract

Yea? That's what you're supposed to do?

> That stuff can be used as an assassin poison.

Never ever. You can't put it in food or a drink without the person noticing it, thats the reason why almost nobody uses it.

Last time someone did it was a doctor that injected it into his wife after she was aslep.

You can put it on skin, and you will scratch your whole body, you can put it in food and it will taste like shit.

I have 100% nicotine, no not 100mg, 100%, and i just drank 1 drop, i feel dizzy, it taste like shit, but i am alive.

You need much more nicotine to die.

no you dont. you're an idiot. you can easily die or kill someone by just placing enough liquid reagent grade nicotine on their skin. and ingestion is even more toxic. caffeine as well. just dont fuck with that shit.

also fun fact, they add stabilizers in reagent grade shit that is usually carcinogenic. I mean a drop is nothing, but dont drink the ethanol.

And this is just wrong. We always hear how 50mg can kill you, but it was always wrong.

A woman even drank like 150 worth of nic and she still survived.

Nicotine is not that toxic, its pretty hard to kill someone with it.

Try two drops.

It fucking taste like shit. I thought you can kill yourself with it, but no way i am drinking this.

im bored so proof.

nicotine is 1.01 g/ml, and the weight of a drop of water is 50 mg about. so 50.1 mg of nicotine in a drop.

the toxicity for humans of nicotine is apparently .5-1g, so ill give it to you, it would take about 10 drops to kill someone. but 10 drops is nothing

ok fair enough, but at 100% grade it would take less than 15 drops to kill you. it's still a fairly dangerous substance to have or fuck with.

It takes 50mg/kg to kill somebody.

This, and stream it. For science.

naw.
>The literature reports on fatal nicotine intoxications suggest that the lower limit of lethal nicotine blood concentrations is about 2 mg/L, corresponding to 4 mg/L plasma, a concentration that is around 20-fold higher than that caused by intake of 60 mg nicotine. Thus, a careful estimate suggests that the lower limit causing fatal outcomes is 0.5–1 g of ingested nicotine, corresponding to an oral LD50 of 6.5–13 mg/kg. This dose agrees well with nicotine toxicity in dogs, which exhibit responses to nicotine similar to humans (Matsushima et al. 1995).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3880486/

> Although an LD50 of 0.8 mg/kg would implicate that the toxicity of nicotine is similar to or even higher than that of cyanide, fatal nicotine intoxications are relatively rare, and there are countless records of subjects who survived consumption of nicotine in amounts far higher than 60 mg

Nicotine is shit poison. You feel the effects really fast, you can just go to the doctors, you taste it in every food and every drink, it is just shit, nobody is gonna kill with it.

And if you smoke you could even take 20 drops and you don't die.

> revealed minimal nicotine blood levels of 2 mg/L, but rapid decline of blood nicotine after death (Sanchez et al. 1996) may have led to underestimation of the actual lethal concentration in delayed autopsies.

1 Drop is only llke 1/4 of a cig, so no you don't die.

they were talking about in reference to the 60 mg "literature anomaly" that was previously stated that no one could really prove, which is what the article was out to actually prove, which they stated was .5-1g, based on 6.5-13 mg/kg.

according to linked shit, a drop is probably like 40-60 mg, which is like 20-30 cigs, but the method of ingestion matters as well to an extent

Probably for the best, it wouldn't be a fun way to go. Breaking out in sweats and tremors, heart pounding, pulse jittering, knowing with every passing moment that you done fucked up. Not the worst exit to take but unpleasant nonetheless.

Also drinking anti-freeze kills you horribly and by many accounts drowning is not at all painless. All the ways I ever heard were fairly pleasant, actually suck.