Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
My cat of 18 years has just attacked me.
And when I say attacked, I'm not talking playful bites. No no.
I was sitting on the couch, watching Click by Adam Sandler. I go over to my cat and pet him softly on back, only to have him suddenly compulse rapidly. It was like he was having a seizure. After that. he jumps out, scratch me multiple times with his claws and dig his teeth into my skin. I had to throw him off of me.

My cat has NEVER and I repeat NEVER attacked me in all of his 18 years of life.
He's the chillest cat around.

His eyes don't seem normal anymore.

What the hell is wrong with my cat??!

Other urls found in this thread:

icatcare.org/advice/cat-health/arthritis-and-degenerative-joint-disease-cats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

getting old and retarded

Go ask /an/ those fags probably know.

>18 years of life
Senility, how does it work?

The real problem is what you were watching

Is it male female? Neutered or spayed?

this

cats get dementia too. better put the poor feller out of his misery

He probably just fucking hates Adam Sandler

probably a flash back from all his friends that were killed in nam

old cats are propense to get possesed by satan kill him and burn it

triggered

It's male.
He's neutered.

>adam sandler
I would've attacked if I was your cat too

Your cat probably has arthritis or worse as he's old, stupid. you probably hurt hit when you pet him.

icatcare.org/advice/cat-health/arthritis-and-degenerative-joint-disease-cats

Seriously, take him to the vet. A sudden change in behavior is almost always a medical problem.

Adam Sandler was pretty great back then.
Click's a decent movie.
Too bad after that, Adam kicked the bucket and is all washed up.

Type "FIP cat" on google, it's probably this
sorry for you but he won't live a lot longer

I've been considering it, honestly. But I don't think it's anything too serious. I think he was in a deep slumber and I woke him up without realizing.
Poor guy.

>cringed

>my pacified cat that i've had for 18 years just brutally pinned me to the ground and scratched my face into a bloody mess and tried to rip my skin off
>I don't think it's anything too serious

does he have his rabies shots? if he hasn't you might want to get that checked out if he stays aggressive your gonna have to get him put down and get him checked for rabies

It's pain. Old cats get problems- some go senile or blind, some get arthritis, some get random urine or butt problems. Your cat is getting to the twilight of his life. Take him to a vet and find out where the pain is. My guess is his hips, but he could be looking at kidney problems, or any other number of issues. Best case, you'll have to change his diet or put him on fish oil tablets. Worst case, night night Mr Whiskers.
Source- have had 2 old-age cats; childhood pet went senile, had skin cancer, and his kidneys shut down. Current cat is a diabetic with hip problems and butt issues (very costly and smelly, but still love her). Good luck user, I hope it's just joint pain.

Yeah, he has vaccines for that.

Appreciated, user.