What do you guys think is the best value for money for a video card right now?

What do you guys think is the best value for money for a video card right now?

i was planning to get a 1050 ti 2GB for 150 CAD, thats like 130$ USD however i could go up to 200USD for better performance/price ratio

i heard the 4GB 1050 ti is not worth it because of the 128bit bus or something however i saw people running benchmarks and it does seem to use the full (or near full) 4GB available

what would you get Sup Forums?

also general video card thread

I would go with the 4gb 1050ti if you can find one in your price range. I constantly monitor my vram usage on my 4gb gtx 960 and in most of the games i playi see higher than 3gb of usage

fucking check'd

if you really want to save money go with amd rx470 or 480. Also checke'd

pretty sure the ti version of the 1050 a 4gb card?... nice b8 tho

yeah, if u are thinking budget go amd. just get ready for higher temps

o shit i didnt even notice haha
everywhere i look they are actually more expensive than the 1050 ti, are they actually better?

google Zotac 1050 Ti mini 2GB

66666 get

OH FUCK DOUBLE OP GET

yeah , plus 1050 looks fuckin gay

danngg!

DAMMM

Get the 1060 and save yourself.
The 1050 is okay, but it'll be worthless in a few years. The 1060 will at least be viable for the next 5 years.

Wat

wtf you fuckin script fag !>?!

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti mini, 4GB GDDR5. 4 gig card fucker

What the ffffff

i was planning to maybe do that, i found the zotac 1060 3gb for like 250$ around here, i'm tempted but low on cash also

i'm very glad I only skimped a little and settled for the 1070...anything less and I knew I'd regret it later--so far, extremely happy and worth the extra time to save up and scrape up the moolah

What are your feeling on current video card options Satan?

okay hold up. lets actually not be fucking retarded. what is ur resolution that you game at
what games do you play.
are you fine with turning graphics down for playable frames.

RX480 8gb. Best bang for the buck. VR ready, plays gtav on ultra with mods. I love mine.

I'd wait till I can save up for a 4k monitor and buy a gpu that can handle it smoothly. Otherwise, this is just a $200 throw down for something that could be built to save up to reach for that 4k graphics.

I'd say stick with what you have now, there's probably a lot people on craigslist who are buying high end cards and are just trying to get what they can with their current card. You might even find someone who's giving it out for free, there's only a small set of people in any densely populated area who can pull out their card from their board, slap another card in its place, and install the drivers. This simple idea scares people because they never did this so they happy in their comfort zone.

Kraken G10 and a NXT water cooler. Mounts up perfectly (even though not supported) My temps under load don't exceed 45`C

gay bot shit who cares

N O I C E

FUCKING GET THREAD

i would like to play 1080p, i just bought the computer for cheap and i would like to get into pc gaming, im gonna buy gta v for sure but i dont know yet what else ill buy
here they go for 400$ i dont have the cash for that sadly

Ya you can turn down resolution to make games playable, but it won't be worth it after so long. At least the the 480 and 1060 will be good enough to play most games at a good resolution and framerate for longer than a 1050 will and for only an extra $75-100 depending on the one you pick.