On left leg? Wat is ?

on left leg? Wat is ?

you have cancer

Looks like hair I think

Hair i would assume

rash. how often do you bathe?
if less than once a day, increase to once a day.

These are right. I'm pretty sure it's hair.

post ween OP

3+ times a week? i bought Zest bar soap i think it might be an allergy

Looks like heat rash, more likely probable mild fungal/bacterial infection. Wash yourself you nasty bitch

OP, are you the same faggot who posts all of these off medical questions?

You must spend all of your spare time scouring the internet for pictures of inflamed/swollen/infected body parts. Then you claim to have some affliction and post a picture from your stash. Are you a hypochondriac?

I think you are full of shit. If you had a real concern, you would see a doctor or at least post this on a real medical forum.

Don't bother saying that you can't afford a doctor without proof that you live in a third world shit hole.

There ain’t anyone here but degenerates and what kind of retard wants a degenerate to render a medical opinion?

I double dog dare you to post a time stamp.

>3+ times a week?

wtf? you greasy disgusting pig. shower once a day like the rest of civilized society.

now that it has started it probably won't go away on its own. head to the drug store and get some anti-fungal cream like something for jock itch. follow the directions.

a) im not that active therefore no need too
b) i have sensitivities to the chemicals and fragrance in most soaps and shampoos

Nigger you're full of shit. If you're showering/bathing every day you're doing more harm than good. Fuckface.

This. Go to your doctor and get a prescription for an anti-fungal cream.

bullshit. my skin isn't dry and itchy, so what harm am I doing? being overly clean? you're a dirty piece of shit and you're trying to justify being a nasty smelly fuck.

Since I'm neither nasty nor smelly I ain't justifying anything.
And it's not about being itchy or dry. There's a bazillion bacteria on your skin - and it's supposed to be there. Washing it off everyday weakens your immune system. That's all there is to it.

op here it might actually be this; i googled it and under my balls it was worse !!!

Yeah it's definitely fungus or related, I had the same despite keeping clean. Unless you want to go to the doctor for a check up, go get selenium sulfide shampoo e.g. selsun and use it as a body wash.

>Washing it off everyday weakens your immune system. That's all there is to it.

again, bullshit. I haven't been sick in years. I'm around sick people all the time due to my job and I never get sick. my fucking immune system is optimal. you're the one full of shit.

yeah, jock itch. very common and easily treated. get the cream.

also, thanks for not posting a pic of your balls.

Plain old jock itch.

Irritation, probably a slight rash.
How itchy is it OP?

balls pic op

op again sure u dont want to c ?

Looks like bad Aids to me

NO BALLS PIC!

inb4 balls