Are there any bands you hate so much that you'll like a person a little less if they tell you they're a fan?

Are there any bands you hate so much that you'll like a person a little less if they tell you they're a fan?

For me, I like anyone who likes Phish a little less

Other urls found in this thread:

lamc.la/music_saves_all_souls.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hXXV5vIXTC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the front bottoms

Neutral Milk Hotel fags

death grips

Muse

if anyone itt says Mac Demarco or Tame Impala i'm going to lol

3OH!3

inb4 ICP

Most dad rock
Reel big fish
Oasis

periphery

Bowie
Queen

Queen
Queen fans are so obnoxious especially if you don't like Queen and then they try to shove it down your throat that Queen was a good band
Ugh

i don't mind if you like them but if either AC/DC or guns n' roses is your favorite band...

Dave Matthews

>bowie
come on

Anything to do with horrorcore and fucking magnets.

Any Sup Forumscore artists.

"All tapes left in a car for more than two weeks metamorphose into Best of Queen albums." - Terry Pratchett

Weezer :)

Fuck you.

:)

them motherfuckers lying and getting me pissed

I thought this too, until I read this reinterpretation. lamc.la/music_saves_all_souls.html . Now I understand that anyone who has Dave Matthews Band as their favourite must be divenly inspired

Mitch?

>hates Phish
non-New England faggot detected.

Shitty trap rappers from my country. I mean usually I really don't care but if you spend your time/money after people who ridicolously fail at aping trap music you really miss something in your life, even if it's "ironic". I don't even listen to trap music but such manure is easily recognizable.

>Most dad rock
Still hate your parents eh?

Nirvana.

But I've never really met a nirvana fan I've liked.

pink floyd

Twenty One Pilots

No, I like my parents but most dad rock is just watered down shit versions of better artists and the fan base that comes with them is often incredibly cringeworthy and pretentious. Note I said most dad rock, not all

My Bloody Valentine

Closed minded idiots. The lot of 'em.

i bet you'd like me

Any highschoolcore "real music"

Queen
Nirvana
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Beatles
etc..

I won't dislike them for it, but anyone over the age of 21 who claims to have a strong interest in music, yet lists bands like this as their favorite I can't take seriously at all.

I dunno if it's like this for other people, but I predominantly listen to metal, and when I meet other people who listen to bad metal, or tourist metal (eg: just scratching the surface bands) I dislike them more than people who love non-metal genres.

Also people who listen to metal but don't like
>the extreme stuff

It's similar to liking horror movies, except the ones where people die.

Any rivethead who says their favorite band is Combichrist.

mfw

Reread OP's posts, faggots. This probably applies to a lot more people ITT but these posts are most overt about shit reading comprehension.

>ot of 'em.
Kill yourself

I don't listen to any metal but I hate the metal types that hate on other people for not listening to heavy enough metal and those that equate technicality to quality

>Are there any bands you hate so much that you'll like a person a little less if they tell you they're a fan?

yes

pink floyd

See

Why do people hate Phish? I don't like em but it seems like everybody hates them but loves every other jam band.

the goslings
gospel
gy!be

"Real metal" faggots are the worst

idk I was rebuking OP for hating them

I know I just thought maybe you'd have some insight I didn't

Are you allright? Should we call an Amber Lamps?

RHCP

>male, Grimes

image says it all

all music

tell me this isn't a great arrangement

youtube.com/watch?v=hXXV5vIXTC0

Huh

I've never met anybody who has them as their favourite band and I talk to a lot of normie musicfags. I personally like both quite a bit, but that's because I know how to have fun

Jesus fucking Christ, these are the worst. I like 90s Green Day and Blink because of nostalgia, but anybody who likes Paramore is a special snowflake.

Death grips

I just see some edgy 14 year old when someone tells me they're a fan of them

any one who likes emerson lake and palmer kinda loses some points

21 pilots

death grips
avenged sevenfold

They're all dead. You're opinion is now highly invalid.

"I'm easily convinced by what others say on an anonymous imageboard."

Butthurt 14 year old detected

Pretty much this

I love TFB but yet I also agree. Weird.

>listening to a joke band marketed at children

No Tool? The origional "I like Tool but hate Tool fans" band?

I dunno about bands, but any one that aggressively defends The Matrix gets no respect.

Carl Palmer is still alive

Female humans that kneejerk to anything they perceive as slightly misogynist, yet condescend to me about not listening to much hip-hop (and unironically get most of their music recs from Pitchfork-type e-rags) really make my thinky-muscle crave the warm narcosis.

the fact that you said that makes me hate you

This is a very petty reason to dislike a person, I mean as long as they are not arrogant about it like some cringy Beatle fans I dont care if people like to listen to garbage

Every person I've met who likes any of these bands is unbearable.

Anything grunge
Anything Ska or Pop-punk
Black Keys
Chvrches
Eminem
Grimes
Lorde
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
White Stripes

there's a lot more

judging from how you type, any negative attention you get from women is well deserved

this is absolutely right

- hating - :
>nirvana
>pink floyd
>the fact thats
>pic related
I dont mind you hating the people who claim that they are into "real music" but that doesn't men that these bands are all bad

this

>forgetting or ignoring patgod and meddle
>pretending that everyone who likes pink floyd only likes dsotm and the wall

fuck you

He never said he hates them though. Just that listing them as your favorites is telling of your taste.

>just another proof that metalfags are autistic

So I'm only allowed to Like Rust in Peace and Ride the lighting if I own Megadeth and Metallica's entire shitty discographies? Fuck off.

post 90s green day. especially the ones that don't even know about 90s green day.

this

interpol, muse, pixes, pavement, built to spill, thinking fellers, dream theater

Arctic Monkeys
Godspeed You!...
Lush/Ride
Animal Collective
The Antlers
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Classical artists

As well contemporary psych rock or garage rock from the 2000s are a redflag for me

>pixies
mind giving an explanation?

new arctic monkeys is trash but their old stuff was pretty good.

pop punk

This muafck y'all. How'd you hate someone for liking bad metal? Is that a new sub-sub-genre? Only losers snub their nose when it comes to this. Your hobby is music listening not musicianship. How you got airs on nigga?

Also,
>It's similar to liking horror movies, except the ones where people die.

No, metal only late turned into B-grade horror bullshit after you posturing beat the air up ass bitches started screaming about how real you are / wanted to be. Then, the cool kids left the party and y'all muafck were left.

all memes aside honestly anyone who unironically likes twenty one pilots. Their fans just tend to so shitty.

I can't think of a band on Earth I'd like to listen to less than Bring me the Horizon

I'm lacking in this skill so I guess my question here is how do you figure out how someone types? I'm assuming a lot of it has to do with grammar and the like. So, like if there are spelling errors, he's thumbing on his cell.But then again, if there are no errors than how do you differentiate a hunt and peck typist from a touch typist?

Also, do girls like hybrid? hunt and peck and touch typist here. I really wanna know.

>are there any band YOU HATE

he listed them as he hates them. Thats the whole point of this thread.

>reading comprehension

OT. linkin park or any nu metal faggotry or whatever the fuck they call that shit

Old Green Day is cool, like before American Idiot.

>autism
holy fuck

Disturbed
Tech 9
Nickelback
Black Veil Brides
Brokencyde
DIE ANTWOORD

Do you have friends?

>there's a lot more
you must be a really shallow person

>RHCP

so Sup Forums is really the most contrarian meme board on cuckchan? I didnt really believe it until now

Oasis
The Beatles
Radiohead
Muse
Arctic Monkeys
Coldplay
Take That
Kings of Leon
Adele
Ed Sheeran
Rihanna
Beyonce
Amy Winehouse
James Blunt
Michael Buble
U2
Maroon 5
Jason Derulo
Bruno Mars
Sam Smith
Little Mix
Olly Murs
Pharrell Williams
Bastille
Disclosure
Jessie J
Rizzle Kicks

etc. you know the type

If you actually listen to any of these end yourself

glad to see someone else with disdain for animaniacs the band. what fag do you know that likes thinking fellers

Every post-grunge band