Hello. my girlfriend just dumped me. im sorry if my spelling is all fucked up...

Hello. my girlfriend just dumped me. im sorry if my spelling is all fucked up, i have been drinking an exesive amount of alcohol. I know that you guys will say that there are other fish in the sea, but i dont want that other fish, I am gonna cath that mother fuking moby dick and win her back somehow. she is a bullying victin, and has some issues with feelings. she broke up with me beacause she wasnt confident with telling me her problems. afyter she broke up, i asked and she said what she was feeling. She said she thought we had a deep conection but beacause of the bullying she had lost teh ablility to know feelings. she said that when, her grandmother died she didnt know what to feel, when when she saw her father cry, she knew that she was suposed to feel sadness.
im not sure if she is something like a sociopath, i want to help her through this. I love her so very much. Please help me through this doctor anons or something

Is this my nigga Nick?

U fucking little bitch, women outnumber men in the US there are like a million Moby dicks. It if you insist buy mayonnaise and give it to her a whole jar like the value the one that's like 4.99 not the 2.99 little one yu know and don't get the stop and shop brand even though it's good but like it is the thought of spending extra that will b it harpoon

Post her nudes fag

Drinking don't help mang..wen u eventually wake u still gonna have the feels..n the lil voice in your head is gonna mess with you! Good luck in your ventures user..the only one that can pass that sorrow is you..its a long n painful puzzle to fix

Last month I got together a girl with emotional issues from abbuse and other shit. She had a husband and shes only 21. I Loved her and I still care about her. She broke up with me and said she wanted to fix shit with her exhusband ( they didnt sign papers so not really exhusband) I was broken for days and days my mind runs a million miles an hour. In the end I was still obsessed with helping her. Warned her shed get hurt again and she did.. and she went back for more and I asked her if he fucks up again not to go back and promise me even if it a lie. She promised deep down I know its a lie. You can try again with her but what I learned if someones commited to making a mistake chances are there is nothing you can do to convince them otherwise.
Pic related

Are u on drugs user? This made me kek

girls who look like this are trouble to begin with..emos goths hell even conceded bitches are a handful

I disagree, whiskey and cigarettes helped me get over my last proper relationship. I'm not a smoker and only drink socially. I guess it got bad at some points, but sometimes only a fifth of jack and 20 camels will fix a broken heart. Just remember to delete her on all fronts so you don't drunk call her, and when she drunk calls you, tell her to fuck off, or seen-no-response it.

So try not to waste your time if things dont work trying yo fix it. Focus on you and do activitys that make you happy. And I know they might not work at first but eventually those activitys will start making you happy again. Hang out with friends in rl if you got them.. I moved away from mine and where Im living struggling to find quility people

U lil fu kin bitch. Don't ignore me. Did you do mayonnaise if so insistent

Did u have any anger while drunk? Ikno ppl are wired differently.m n won't have the same emotions but i feel drinking just made it worse did for me n couple of other fellas ikno that were on the same boat.

FUCKIN KEK

Ya i didnt mind bending over backwards for this one. But her heart is set, and I think she will always pick someone that hurts her because thats what shes comfettable with

Majonez is best mayonnaise

Never been in a fight, especially not while drunk. No violent tendencies whatsoever, just mutual love for my fellow man/woman.
I don't drink when I'm sad often, but when its one of those nights where you can't find enjoyment of anything and you can't sleep, alcohol and nicotine do wonders. I don't do it anymore, because I'm doing okay. I felt shitty the other night, but resisted the urge to get a fifth and smokes because I didn't need it. Feel great now, really happy with my life.

Girls ALWAYS do that shit..they find themselves some asshole who well treat them wrong abuse/cheat on em..then some how the bitch blame you for being the problem. .girls are really messed up psychotic beings!

I stay away from the cigs..no disrespect to your method like i wrote everyone wired differently. .when i was down n out i drank hard liquor. .Hennessey or 1800 was for me but then i got my medical card for weed n it did wonders..i forgot who i was even crying for.but damn 20 packs

20 cigs, not 20 packs. I'm not a fucking animal. Not even smoked all in one night either

Ya Im finally not thinkn about her 24/7 and Im starting to get lost in shows and games again. Just waiting for the year to be over. I see her at work.. I go to her department and troll her lil (make messes for her to clean)

Mybad read it too fast.

Nigger hormones are fucking with you. Go for a run, clear your head, and you'll have forgotten about that bitch.

>gross generalisations that are more often than not projections of your own shitty personality onto others

nothing to see here folks

Hahaha it's best you troll them before they troll you..funny time wen i went to my ex job bout 2months after she broke wit me .i went to say hi she just ignore me..she was working at macy as a cosmetic rep..so after me n my friends gave bad reviews n called the manager n saying she was rude n giving make up to her friends ..got fired soon after. .she never had proof i did it..but knew it was me.i didn't give a shit

U must be a bitch

Because I disagree with you and also you're a faggot?

Wow man nice. Shes easy to mess with.. she has something she will have to clean up at the end of tonight that she doesn't know about and won't till she starts closing.. by then Ill be home as well

Hugs

If you can woo her back, do so. Then take out a mortgage and move into a house with her. Be a couple
Then take out insurance for her for the mortgage and then some
Work on her for a year, grinding her down
Make her an hero, collect insurance policy and pay off house

Make the bitch do something useful with her life. Don't feel bad though, i hear she has a taste for gay men