How do you make your boyfriend pay attention when he's playing video games and ignoring you?

How do you make your boyfriend pay attention when he's playing video games and ignoring you?

my gf sometimes goes under the computer desk and blows me

Stop being a fucking cunt and give him a blowjob

rip out a massive fuckn fart with your legs spread and held behind your head, and instantaneously as it begins ripping its toxic fumes begin screaming as if you were getting killed, full 100% volume while you push out this massive fart also as loudly as you can

lose 10-15 lbs

did she start doing it herself or did you ask?

take the initiative

She started it

Nothing is more sexy than a gf who is your player 2 as a gamer trust me.
That never happened stop lying...

niceeeee

video games are more important than any cunt so dont be fucking annoying and wait for your turn, cumdumpster.

Get on your knees and blow him without blocking the tv

be interesting or just leave him alone for an hour or two while he enjoys his game. shit, you have your hobbies too, right?

that last bit is important

ah another dumb bitch who wont lift a finger to take initiative

>that never happened stop lying...
you must date some boring ass people

prob not
---------------
those stockings look pretty cheap, if u ask me i wouldnt go down to smth like that aswell
just leave him alone and let him play dont u have something todo or are u also a mindless cunt who only lives for her bf ? ffs...

Nine times out of ten if someone is bragging about it they are lying...

You sound like the kind of dude that gets no pussy

I hope he's playing for West Ham.

doesnt happen alot, but if she really wants my attention she knows how

Are you just upset he's still playing console games? Because that is pretty sad

This user has it, its not your boyfriends job to entertain you just cos you feel bored. If you were that bothered about it you'd say it to him and not be attention seeking on Sup Forums

I'm pretty sure that one picture doesn't tell the entire story of your relationship, but if you can't go a few hours a day without the attention of a guy, it's doomed.

suck the dick, the answer is always a blowjob

Play casual games like halo or mass effect with your gf, ive found my last two gfs were really into rpg games like skyrim. Current gf we pretty much make sex games over who gets better score in halo

>ITT; a bunch of faggots don't know that the Sup Forums has reverse image search and that this is an old as shit meme.

everyone knows that you cretin

she sits there quietly while a play because she enjoys when im doing something i like. alternatively, she blows me until i stop playing.

9 OUT OF TEN TIMES THE INTERNET IS FULL OF LIES, BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT? IS IT REALLY THAT CRAZY TO GET A BJ UNDER THE TABLE? MY CAPS LOCK WERE ON THIS WHOLE TIME, BUT THERE'S NO SENSE IN GOING BACK NOW.

get off b you passive aggressive retard and ask him to fuck you.

fucking women i swear to god, you are all dumbasses because you always try to be psycological but you fucking SUCK AT IT. kill yourselves all of you.

Can u do maths I love maths

lol i went to google to get that pic

You sound like a beta with no sense of humour

I've tried this before and he said he wasn't in the mood.

then yoooouve got a gay

maybe you're just bad at giving head

the whole point of playing videogames
is ignoring the world
and even more important
ignoring fucking women
jesus christ just let him be a few hours
fuck off or suck him off while you are at it

be less boring than video games.
/thread

Are men not aloud to have hobbies?

you don't, unless he wants to be distracted from vidya.

Start masturbating.

It's not always about you, you selfish cunt. Does he bother you when you're posting duckfaced pics on Instagram or secretly texting some nigger named DeTyShawnTavius?

/thread

You do realize guys aren't always in the mood, right?

What a cuck

>How do you make your boyfriend pay attention when he's playing video games and ignoring you?
fuck him when he wants to fuck, not just when you want to fuck

It's a trap

So fucking pro

fucking play video games with him and stop being resentful about his hobbies, holy fuck

Clearly.

He's pretty Fucking ugly looking so I'm going to go ahead and assume you're a female version of sloth out the goodies, have you tried screaming hey you guys ?

Get a better BF that is not gay.
For example myself:
> does not like sports
> does not like politics
> plays games only when nothing to do
> programmer
> does not like talking about programming
> not gay
> atheist

happend to me as well , but she was told so kinda counts?

He used to let this faggot friend of his suck his dick but he says it wasn't like serious, he was just curious or something stupid like that. He still talks to him, but I don't know how I feel about it. Thoughts?

try playing games with him, then fucking

then you've got a gay or you're a disgusting pig

that's gayest thing ever,

This.
Shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down and ask to join him. He will probably be happy as fuck that you show interest in his hobby and the fornication will commence short thereafter.

Stop being a fucking needy clingy little cunt, when you"re sitting talking utter shite on Facebook does he sit in a pair of budgie smugglers staring at you hoping for attention ? Go do some ironing instead of being a fucking worthless pain in the arse.

Lol youre a huge fag dude

He wants me to whenever he's all horny and shit but I like to do it and I ask him if I can but if he doesn't feel like it then he just says no.

You need to understand you're just another one of his possesions he will play with at his own discretion, obviously the ps4 comes first so just bide your time maybe he will feel the need to empty his sack after his champions league run comes to an end.

try sucking his friend's dick
see if he cares

Very obvious that he most likely he will, he's really possessive. He really hates when I hang out with guys, but I dunno.

youve got a gay

Well shit. What should I do?

Gotze?

Try to initiate alot of intimacy. Notice how many times he declines, if he declines a significant amount, then you both should start looking for a new man

Post tits or gtfo.

Seriously Sup Forums, have some class here.