Why so many whiitu countries like UK, France, Germany, Sweden, USA, Australia, NZ...

Why so many whiitu countries like UK, France, Germany, Sweden, USA, Australia, NZ .... BUT!! only 5 East Asian countries??

Should we shatter China???

Well keep in mind that China comprises a shit ton of individual cultures. Back during the days of the Imperial China (and hell, even in the modern era with things like the annexation of Tibet), they basically did what any empire does - ate up and absorbed every culture they could reasonably reach. The remaining ones are the exceptions - those that either they couldn't reasonably reach, couldn't reasonably conquer and absorb, or just had nothing worth taking.

And it's arguable whether or not Taiwan should even be on that list. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only reason it's technically not part of China is because the Chinese government that controlled it (the Republic of China) collapsed and got replaced with the PRC, and a lot of countries (and the UN unless I'm mistaken) don't even recognize it as a sovereign nation.

Taiwan

I farted so fucking loud a bunch of Asian fags died and now they are stuck in a bunch of gay loser countries.

China has more people than all of Europe combined so evens out

most of western and some of southern china truly are culturally sovereign of china
even a fair bit of northern china identifies as mongolian
china balkanizing peacefully and in a steady transition wouldn't be too bad, but chink civil war would most likely shatter the world economy

Free Manchria
Free Tibet
Free Uyghur
Free Okinawa
Annex to Taiwan
Unification of Korea

>USA
>Australia
>NZ
>white

Asians are super homogeneous like-minded people and don't seem to care all that much about standing out in any way.

Annex Korea to China.
Annex Japan to China.

China will grow larger.

Well you could include all the ASEAN countries

Only way for them to balkanize is if the dynasty cycle kicks in and international interference stops one state from claiming it all.

Ofc all of China is slowly becoming more culturally similar, so it's likely that regional identities will start to fade away.

South Eastern Asian and East Asian are different race.

are you stupid?

wut??
You think SouthEastern Asian and East Asian same??
we have lighter color.
they have dark color.
Completely different.

Annex Canton to Hong Kong

何言ってんだ馬鹿。大事なのは白人様様様様様からの見え方だろ?白人様様様様様様様様様からしたら日本人と東南アジア人は同じ人種に見えるんだよ?

Most white people don't know that they are different
See

No.

I only see two. China and North Korea. Rest is china and america clay

そうか!白人様からの見え方か!それじゃ俺が間違ってたわ!日本人も東南アジアも同じ色にしか見えねーな。

japan also has plenty of feudal states, should we shatter japan?

Good luck with that. Almost by decree, all Chinese are now Han and poor of you if you dare to contradict them.