I'm curious - reddit has a ton of hook-up subreddits - has anyone ever gotten laid strictly by way of Sup Forums?

I'm curious - reddit has a ton of hook-up subreddits - has anyone ever gotten laid strictly by way of Sup Forums?

People on /soc/ hook up all the time.

Back in 2012 I almost did. Chick was a solid 7.5/10 but I fucked up. I was inexperienced and nervous. I couldn't get it up. I wanted to finger her a bit (if my anxiety hits and I can't get hard fingering her and making her moan relieves anxiety and get me hard), but she said she doesn't like to be fingered. Sup Forums got her over to my place and naked. I just fucked up and couldn't close the deal.

Damn, dude. How old were you at the time?

Lol. I was 22. The 37 guy is a dick. I was too old to be inexperienced though.

She was 19, btw. I invited her over for a movie. I just wanted to cuddle. But when I put my arm around her she got on top of me, started kissing me, and took her clothes off

How did you even get to this point - what was the progression from stranger to that point?

I posted my number in a meetup thread. We texted a few days. We texted each other pictures. She wasn't sure about coming over when I invited her for drinks and a movie. She was worried I'd drug her. I told her everything would be sealed when she got there and I'd never be alone with her drink. She agreed. I picked her up. We sat down on the couch to watch a movie. I said that we should go get drinks in the kitchen. She said that I could get her one. I reminded her about what she said before. She said that she trusted me (women always seem to trust me, I think I'm non-threatening). I got us drinks. We watched a movie. I wanted to cuddle but was too afraid to make a move. I texted her "Cuddle? Y/N" as she sat next to me. She looked at her phone and said "why did you text me that?" I decided it was now or never and I put my arm around her slender body. It was great. After ten minutes or so she pushed me over and started to kiss me. She took off her shirt and bra. Then things progressed from there

To add context we're in Canada, so I broke no laws by providing her with alcohol.

I did. Not on this board, though. The three of us have been together for over four years now.

HA, that sounds awkward - I hope you've gotten smoother since then - and thanks for the story.

Three? Wtf

>having sex

there used to be a map website where anons posted where they were and what they were looking for, and people hooked up all the time

When was this

A little. I really like just cuddling up for a movie, but I've learned it's near impossible to find women up for it. The women either want sex or say no because they think I want sex. I used to cuddle with my exes, but they got boyfriends so that stopped... then they got pregnant. It sucks, my exes were both hot af and liked each other and were both bi. Once they both slept at my place (one in my bed with me, one on the couch). I was close to getting a three way.

I said what I meant, and I meant what I said.

Esplain

Three people in one relationship. Everyone is dating everyone, everyone fucks everyone, sort of thing. Does that make more sense? We sort of fell in together and it felt right, so we went with it.

We keep it under wraps in our daily lives, though. Last city we lived in, we got some pretty negative reactions from some of the folks who found out.

Go to /soc/, been laid a couple times.

>19 femanon
>met a 22 years old
>I really want to fuck
>this faggot invite me for a movie
>feel a hand around my neck
>it's time.gif
>nothing happens
>undress
>jump on him
>"user, destroy my pussy"
>he says "wait, I want to finger you"
>"user, damn, I want you to turn my cherry pie into jam, not a stupid finger"
>"b-but but, I'm not ready
>his dick won't turn on
>reminds me of my grandpa
>tired of this faggot
>I remind that on Sup Forums are all retarded kiss less virgins
>turn 360 and walk away
>still horny as fuck
>fucked hard by my dog the same night

She slept over, nice try though

I was a camwhore on /soc/ right after it first started.

Fucked three guys from there.

The first two were ok, the last one was terrible. Had BO, kept spouting memes when we went to go get some food, kept asking me about my poop.

That was the last time.

lol, kept asking you about your poop. Fucking smooth money right there, gonna steal it to hook up with ladies!

How did you end up getting to that point? And didn't you screen the last one beforehand, lol, sounds horrible.

We texted, talked on skype, seemed normal. A little weird but the other two were too.

The second guy i had a really great time with and really liked him, but he had a gf, which he lied to me about.

I got laid through omegle
>be me, 19
>on the "spy" mode
>someone posts a "question" saying "I'm moving to [city] for college, can anyone help me with finding a place to rent etc"
>I leave my kik user because I'm bored
>lo and behold it turns out to be a qt girl from [former iron curtain shithole]
>we talk on kik for a while, eventually add each other on fb
>we talk fairly regularly
>become each others' confidants
>she tells me she has depression etc and has self-harmed in the past
>help her through whenever she's having a bad day
>after 6 months of this she moves to my country
>we meet up IRL for the first time
>very surreal and awkward
>second time is less awkward, we go out for drinks and she stays the night with me
>around this time I start to realise I'm in over my head
>she has BPD, is addicted to xanax, covered in self harm scars
>long story short: after dating for about 2 months she tried to an hero and I ghosted her completely

Ever try again? And did you finish the movie?

first time I ever got my ass eaten was from a cumdumpster off /soc/