exhentai.org/tag/artist:umekko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A D-D-D-DUEL
*unsheathes katana*

LET'S DO THIS

I want to have sex with Mari.

Good evening, not Mari-user

Alright ill continue my dump

Yes yes "file name is wrong etc. etc." You guys should have know by now that the real Marianon is no longer here and that Ive been posting Mari for the last year so, yeah.

post dead kids

Some semi realistic art here...too young for me really but unlike some loli fans im not one to judge...

Isn't this against Sup Forums's rules?

I know you've been at it... probably longer than the original by now, but you are still tripping with "Fake" so you have no basis to complain

What rule would that be user?

Thanks. I'll repay you with this good artist, granted he does stick with only one topic in his uploads.
Weird masturbation techniques.
exhentai.org/tag/artist:umekko

POST CHICKEN

My little brother got banned for posting this kind of thing.

POST BURRITOS

Oh yeah this guys stuff is AMAZING...i have that full set somewhere but have to find it

POST BREAD

The Sup Forumsro really deserves credit for carrying the Mari torch so faithfully
and honorably though..., especially through the "Great Marathon of 2016".

Lol either it was the real deal your brother had and hes lying to you, or it was some other rule he broke

No, it was hentai. I know this because I tried to shitpost with his computer one day and it told me why he was banned.

How is it that ive been on loli threads for at least 8 years and just realized that there has been a mari poster in almost every thread the past few years??

Is there any video with this art style? Once every few months I go hunting for hentai and it always sucks. Still images don't do it for me. And all the big names in hentai look like the Japanese are all copying each other. Which looks awful.

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU HARD

you can be banned for something that technically isn't against the rules if the mods are feeling like banning someone

I've been banned more than a handful of times for posting shit on Sup Forums that's technically allowed, and a mod decided that I needed a week's vacation

ANYMORE?

Have you trued asking or ?

i posted all from the doujin that mattered.

Yeah I've been in /r/, /h/, /d/, and probably more. I post that picture from time to time.

Marianon and me, Fake Marianon used NameSync for months so we knew who were posting back then.

Ive always been Fake Marianon and I still use that name these days. If you install NS you will see. I never wanted to usurp him and he knows it. We were good anons and posted together alot, even on the pillow loungue on Discord. Sharing experiences and stuff.

Sadly, Marianon isnt here anymore.

And you guys have been fucking around everytime I post Mari because Im not the original one. I honestly dont give a fuck, Im as old as original Marianon and everyone of these anons that every now and then post Mari are fucking scrubs.

Real lolis are disgusting eh?

If dubs I shoe post

fuck you,
you know its a downward spiral once real people are posted, you have doomed us all

Chill out, I can see that and have been using NS as well - you may have noted I have a slightly non-user name.

I call you "fake" not out of disrespect, but because I acknowledge your identity and that the identity is separate from Mari-user who I used to chat with.

The Sup Forumsro is not merely a Mari poster.
He is devoted.
And always with th same tagline of:
"I want to have sex with Mari."

It's one of those little constants in life that makes me feel at home
and all warm & fuzzy.

If dubs I'll post it

Have you been on the pillow lounge lately? The last times I logged there I didnt see Marianon and it was sad.

Id like to know where is he these days tbh.

wow what the fuck, I didnt post that pic the fuck is going on.

Dude I just noted your non-user name LOL

No, I haven't been on PL in a long time - I've been active on another server since PL got so busy.

Yeah, I thought I'd keep it subtle :^)

Sorry i disappeared for 20 minutes... had guest over and had to say hi...

Also just found an ass load of utas gifs...gonna start dumping those

>does he still do stuff btw??

last of this

You might give them a harder boner

I remember pee chan, music kun, sadako chan and some other dudes. What was your name back then?

I havent seen them in a log time :^(

I'm that jerk Rumia

I dunno about Pee, but I see Sadako pretty often still

Do you mean flan? :^)

You are so cancerous holy shit
Please die

But I'm not Flan!

>glad to see that joke lives on

Fite me in real life m8 :^)