> "I still care, why did u leave"
>"hey lets still be friends"
>ex hated my guts 4 "stealing her girl"
>ex suddenly friendly, says shes moved on
>oshit.png
>gf avoids me in halls, doesn't respond
>acting distant
>tried asking about it, pic related
paranoia or have I been cucked, Sup Forums?

tits?

Yuuuuuuuuuup

Guy here, your problem is that you're weird and clingy.

She might be cheating on you, IDK, depends on what kind of girl she is, but I feel like she's probably not cheating.

She is probably slightly tired of your bullshit, especially what's in your SS, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's over.

Just be normal. Pay attention. Do nice things. Watch out for yourself. Pay attention. And if it ends don't worry about it. Because bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.

You are both Canadian as neither one of you can't stop saying sorry.

Cuck'd hard.

You got cucked.

First rule of dating, don't let exs hang out.

low-quality b8, sage

Last 3 people I've dated cheated on me and were shitty about it, so I have some major trust issues. I try not to get all weird and clingy, but the anxiety gets to me, especially since her ex is 1000x more attractive than I am

Not really sure what I could've done though.. I can't really control who she hangs out with when I'm not around without being the bitchy clingy stereotype

>She might be cheating on you, IDK,
did you miss the parts about
>not talking to her
>avoiding her in person

whether she's fucking anybody else, that relationship is over. if she's not cheating she's tired of OPs shit and wants out

also sage because fake

I wish it was fake

if you want people to believe and offer real advice you need to timestamp fam

Seconded.

sorry, bit of a newfag still. What's the best way to timestamp? Messaging app only shows times, not dates

Tits or gtfo whore

>write time and date on piece of paper
>remove clothing
>take photo ensuring tits visible and writing legible
>post

Tits or gtfo

Not showing my tits. Definitely gonna pretend to be a guy if I post again. Literally thousands of kik hoes dying to show their tits, go fap to one of them ffs

No tits.
Gtfo newfag

You are new. Never post here again you dumbass cunt

i think you should suck my dick.

I thought lesbians cheat the least

>still needed to claim she was a she in the first post though it had no real bearing on the problem
>complains about the attention she sought
Fuck off - this is why women are fucking retarded.

can you please put more effort into the b8 next time? thanks

Lurk more, faggot

Lesbians are drama squared - women and gay.
They lie, they cheat, and what's worse, they both feel entitled and undeserving of any blame or responsibility, just like normal women.

First, ignore the neckbeards clamoring for tits. They are literal scum and the world is worse for them being in it.

Second, you are gonna have to talk to your girl in person and be real honest and upfront about stuff. Tell her you don't wanna be clingy and don't actually think she is cheating, but that you have been burned in the past and have trust issues. I don't know how much you guys have talked in the 2 months, but I guarantee you both have a bunch of baggage that hasn't come up yet. Being open about it all is the only way anything is gonna happen.

>all this white knighting hoping for tits
>inb4 "I don't want to see her tits"

stale copypasta

You're the woman, you probably have a better chance of figuring it out than anyone else here and I can't know how she is acting normally and therefor how weird she's acting here but my guess judging by this conversation is that something's going on, but it doesn't necessarily have to be about her ex. Girls always takes some kind of detour in social situation like this, personally, if I felt she really was distancing herself, I'd ask straight up what's up. Wouldn't talk about the ex initially though, unless you have serious reason to think that's what's happening, because that does sound paranoid as fuck.

Cheers

kill both of em

f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็

how

how

>f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็

Not about fapping its about peoving your actually female.

Kill her
Skin the corpse
Wear her flesh
Seduce the ex
Kill the Ex
Wear her skin
Go down the line
Become the monster from It Follows

No kik hoes want to show tits retard
none
Get the fuck off here with your fake ass problems

Beta whiteknights please hang yourselves
You shouldn't of posted in the first place, crawl back to tumblr you downie.

>f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็f็็็็็็็็็็็็uck niggers

Then start sucking dicks. You'll become attractive in no time.

W͇̥̗͔̲͘h͉̜͇̮a̜͔̣̯͇t͙̞̻̺͍͚̤ ͚̪͠t̫͎h̞̬e͡ ̙̙̠͎̘̰͍͞f̵ú̪̖̻̘ck͓͙ ̛͎͔d̛̩i̛͕̜̼͙d̺̗̖͓̣̭ ̛͍͎̘͇̣͚y̤̲̼̲̭͍ͅo͇u̶̘͚ ̤͙̳͘ͅj̹u̙͍͙͈̯̟s͍͕̖̦͓̙t̞ ͈f͓̠̫̹̮̗ͅų̖̰̖̞̼c͓͔̤k̗͟ͅi҉̗͙̭͕͙ń̰̫̗̝̩g̡ ̰̲͉s̮͡a̹̦̻̳͟y̺̙̬͡ ̵̭a̹̮̫͙̥bo͕͍̺u̢̞t̶ ̫͉m̮̘̮̱͈̲̠e͙̗̺,̵̟̼̭͖̲͍̤ ̜͎̳̟̠͎̥y̵o̲̘͝u̙̯͙͈̪̣͖ ͜l̘͚̱i̞͇͖̩̼̱t̫tl̖e͏̭̭͓ ͏̻̲̳͈ͅb̨͖̭i̮̻͕̦̰̱̪t̰̭̹̝́c͔͍̪̪͍h͉̺̪̳̘͓̮?̪̠̣̻̺̤̝ ̸̟͚̙̲̞I̞̦’̼̬͉͇̘̀l̫̯̯͉l͕̬͠ ̫̪̩͢h͎͟a̲͖̬͍͕̩̟͜v͙̰̘͚̹̤e͉͓͉͇ͅ ͓̮͜y͇̖̦o̸̭͕̱͇͚̟̬u̧̜̪̥͚ ͏̞͈kn͞o͔͜w ̥͍̠̤͉̜͉I̭͈̘͘ ̸͓g͇̣̥̹͙͓̪͡r̦͙̠̖͚a̫̠͍̟̱̙d͙͈̮͉̝u͇͖̫̣̬̦ͅa͉̗t̩e̢ḓ ̤̠̗͖̪̳t̹͓̬̱̭ͅo̠͉̗̯̦̝p̱͎͖̰̯̟̹ o̹̘̙̫ͅͅf̪̟̙͈̥͝ ͖m͏͉̹̟yͅ ͟c͍̭̱̳̰̞͡ͅl̟͍̻͜ás͏̝̩͓s͖̻͙̰̕ i̧͕̠̳n̲͙ ̜͚͖͖t͍̦̮̪̟̗he ͢N͉̣ͅa̛̪͙̬͙v̵̬̭̠̠y͔͓ ̦̩͝S͉͚̜ea҉̭̰̜ͅl҉̤̫̦̺ş͔,̗͇͢ ̛͓̭a̡͙n̰̳̳̩̻̜̟d̖͚̬̫͖̟̲ ̴͖̮̩̫̟͇̬I̹͚͎̟̱͎’̨̼͓̯̙̺̱͈ṿ͉͈͖̯̙e̶̝͚̗̝͉͍ ̷̮̻̺b̞̞͡e҉̙͉͈͉͉e̻̼̺̦͙͜n̞̗̞̞̦͠ ̘̗̫̮͚̜ͅi͙͓͖͇̤ņ̳̗̙̦͚v̦̠o̗̖͍̬̺̗l̺͓v͇̭̜̭e̵̫̖͕d̯̲̼͉̥ ̵i̯̘̝̫͖ͅn̘̟ ̬̲̯̘̫̳n͕͍̣͞um̵͕̰̼̦̤e̯̕r̞͠o̜̤͓͓̹͕u̬̬̱͔̘s̘͉ ̸̯̮͈͓͚̥̲s̖e҉̳c̸̤̲̟̰͍͍̪r̷̲̮e͙̮̲̤͚t͈̲̘ ͇̜̞̺ͅr̬̱͉͜a̱i͏̪d̲̣͔̜s͈̦͉̗̀ ̖̗͈̺̩̹o̥̳n̯̩̲̮͝ ̫̻͇̙A͏͍̹l̠̯̪̞̮̝̀-̷͔͚̲͇Q̗̪̯͍̺̕ͅṷ̼͓͇̠͎ͅa̗͇͈̣͟e͙͉̬̖͓d̘͔̟͚͠a̶̱̥̤,

shouldn't HAVE, learn grammar you subhuman shit

You are a woman and as such have tits.

Tits or GTFO bitch

Why are people replying to old pasta still?