I need dog medical advice please guys :

I need dog medical advice please guys :

A few days ago my dog has been acting wierd. He eats his food as normal and gets excited for walks - however he seems generally slower than normal and he keeps going to sit in corners and shakes a little ocasionally. He also licks his lips now and again.

Ive looked him over and prodded ect for any lumps or any painful areas but nothing.

He keeps going back to the fucking corners and doesnt really want to move.

Whats wrong with him? Could it be just a mild ilness like a cold or something? And hes just trying to confine himself?

Also if i let him outside - he will go way to the back of the garden and lay down.

Note he is a 3 year old labrador.

Thanks guys - please help my poopers

Do you live with anybody else?
Are they angry with the dog?
Does dog avoid your hands?

go to the fucking vet you fucking idiot, what do you expect us to tell you? even if an user is right about something you still have to go to the vet.
and dont say you dont have money for it, if you have an anaimal you should have money to take care of him

Only 1 person who is hardly here. Nope hes fine with me doing whatever with him. I am quite sure he is not being hurt by the other guy if you mean that as he acts this way all day long

Well... any ideas or experiences. I will be taking him to the vet day after tomorrow if he doesnt change

from what you said, the dog is in fear or pain.
do you have any storms or thunder near your house?

None at all

does he fart a lot? can he walk up and down stairs?

Have him checked for diabetes.
Seriously. Those are symptoms in dogs.

sounds like somethings spooked him
Unless you or your room mates kicking the dog
I'm going to say it's ghosts

Diabetes huh, what would perk him up - something sugary? Or...

He is ok with these.

the dog is in fear, im prety sure the guy is doing something to the dog.

Ghosts,srs?

Noooo, his sugar intake needs to be monitored and cut back. Might even have to take pills to keep it under control.

Oh i see. I just feed him wet dog food tins. However he gets some treats and rawhide bone things now and again

dude a dog or a cat sitting in a corner is a really bad sign, now its just your responsability to take him to the vet as soon as possible, i dont know what to tell you here without looking at the dog

you cant feed a dog only wet food... its probably diabetes....

Alright. Well based on this i think I'll bring it forward and take him to the vet tomorrow

Huh why not? Its just butchers out of tins.

diabetes is excess or sugar... how old are you op?

So you propose feeding him dry food which fucks up their blood sugar even more? Are you retarded?

i have a lab too and when he does this type of stuff it usually means he sick. you need to make sure it's not hear worms or something worse. sitting in the corner and being all emo is definitely not a characteristic trait of a labrador, especially not one as young as yours is. go to the vet for sure

That sounds about right. Weeeelll - hope its not an expensive trip. But if he needs it, he needs it

good man. i doubt it will be more than $150 unless he's super fucked up. hope everything turns out ok for your pupper.