Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone to the gym. I could walk into your house, slap your ass...

Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone to the gym. I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it? That's right, absolutely nothing.

one punch from me and you'd be down,chad

You would get shot in the chest. Dumb ass.

Please do, maybe I'd actually have some company for once.

I would call the police and tell them a young black male has entered my house.

Is that your response? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life have been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your grave.

>OPbutthurt.jpg

The only butthurt going on here is you fags.

>Bait
>All these 13yo's replying to it seriously
Russia needs to reconsider

"slap your ass" lmfao

I live in the United States. There would be about 30 holes in you before you reached my couch.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

op is subhuman slime and watery muscle balloons

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I'd laugh at your above 20% body fat and weak shoulders and then begin to kick you in what I can only assume are chicken legs since hid them you leg day skipping faggot.

So sexy...I want to plug up your poop chute

I almost passed out you're such a fgt. Kys.

Aaaaand I'm back from my haitus to other boards and generally off this site.
Sup Forums has not changed a bit I see. I too in the past would have gotten pissy and defensive and written the highly predictable "try it, I'd stab you mate you wouldn't stand a chance" or some shit.
I've been trying to go to the gym on and off over the past 2 years, improving myself, soaking up information etc.
So when I see a post like this it reminds me of the difference of what I was and what I am now. I'm nowhere near as built as the guy in OP's pic but I'm steadily getting there.
Back before I worked out, I'd see OP's post as an insult, a challenge, something that needed a witty yet biting retort to make me feel secure in myself despite being weak.
Now though I just smile and can see it as someone who's (at least physically) made it and wants to boast, but also wants to show you what you're missing out on (indirectly).
Unfortunately, things like establishing and maintaining a regular gym routine requires sustained effort, something Sup Forums is well known for lacking.
If anyone does want to improve themselves, trying is the first step. A few google searches and trips to /fit/ (read the sticky, lurk long enough to be able to sift the crap from the decent info in the threads)

TL;DR heh, you guys.

You, I like you. You remind me of how I used to be

bump!

lol ur not even cut fagg, what is it bulking season, lmao bet you cant even hit a 405 deadlift or a 350 squat fag