Anyone live in these states? What happens there? What do people do for fun? Is there fishing, hunting, etc...

Anyone live in these states? What happens there? What do people do for fun? Is there fishing, hunting, etc? What is the climate like? Is it really all flat or is there other things to see? How is the economy there, is it poor?

I know people from Missouri, but only St. Louis which is the civilized part. Missouri is overall not bad.

Oklahoma is just a former Indian reservation where nothing happens. They are probably more like Texas than the rest.

KS, IA, and NE are all just dusty flyover states. Nothing of importance. Not even fun cowboys like in Texas.

>oklahoma
tornadoes and trailer parks
>missouri
trailer parks and blacks
>nebraska
nothing
>iowa
farms, also nothing
>kansas
all of the above

My english teacher was from Oklahoma, he was a good guy

Not sure Missouri should be grouped with the others. As for Oklahoma I know they do a lot of Catfish fishing, Kansas and Nebraska are farmland tier although the second wealthiest man on the planet is from Nebraska and is based in the state. Iowa is sorta like a mix of Minnesota and farmland tier

Those places are depressing third world shitholes with no internet so I'll answer for them.

Life there fucking sucks. The weather is bad and everyone is poor, ugly, and stupid. Their favorite pastime is to roll around in the mud like pigs with their pointlessly big trucks and when the weather is too dry for mud, they smoke meth.

Doesn't St Louis have a really bad crime rate? I imagine it's all in certain areas though.

Also those stares are pretty well off, they just lack thrills

Huh. It's interesting to see this map adjusted to cost of living.

Please leave us alone thanks x

no

How common are tornados in your area?

nebraska sounds slavic

we even have a word nebroskaya (probably will be 'nebroska' in polish) which means 'non-flashy' or humble

>libertarian states have the highest adjusted median wealth
libertarian master race

I used to think the same, turns out it just comes from a native word

cool

not often

you imagine correctly

So in the white areas it's fairly safe?

American cities crime rates freak me out 2bh...

You're an idiot. end of discussion

My roommate is from Nebraska. Literally everyone he knows makes fun of him for it.
He's pretty based though

that's how i thought american cities were, segregated and crime was segregated in certain areas too. i've never been to the states i'm just going on what i've been told.

Missouri has a little bit of everything. The Northern part of the state is a barren expanse scraped into deep grooves by receding glaciers; an empty and lonely place with nothing but open sky and the long faded memories of a brief episode of prosperity at the turn of the century. The southern half is the worn down teeth of ancient mountains draped in the porous remains of long gone coral reefs, rugged and pure. Crystal clear waters run through pristine forestland, springs and caves abound. The people however are driven half mad by the lead content in the water and are as unfriendly as they come. St. Louis is an echo of a glorious gilded age where wealthy, patrician, catholic families cling desperately to a legacy they're ill equipped to maintain; all the while everyone else, black and white, survive in a city that is slowly dying. Kansas city is a soulless sprawl of endless suburbs, the promised land, a white person utopia that tucks its dark side in a few areas on the missouri side. The whole state suffers now from a general lack of outside interest and a sputtering economy, especially in STL and the countryside. People go to the Ozarks for fun or do something in the major cities, lots of excellent fishing and hunting throughout the whole state.

really good response, thanks user.

Leafs are not allowed to come here.

Okie here, I'd be doing the same thing as if I was living on the coast, sitting in front of my computer.

Texas is basically the perfect middle ground for low cost of living, good wages, widely available services, and having fun.

Truly God's favorite state.

Those states have money because there's nothing to see and do in most of them, as well as having low taxes AKA terrible infrastructure and social programs that have to be funded by federal aid from blue states.

damage control harder

t. sub-350

Lmao shitcongo

People living in rural areas rarely ever use social services, and charity is typically handled via the churches. Being a government leech is actually looked down upon in those areas you ignorant fucking retard.

Iowa here
We have a good amount of nature despite all the farmland. Near my town there is a nature reserve, and plenty of lakes for fishing. Not to mention plenty of private and public land for hunting.

Climate is usually pretty extreme, with hot summers, and cold winters.

We aren't nearly as flat as we could be. At least in the eastern portions of the state where I live.

We're not really 'poor' considering things such as food and housing is cheaper here than on the coast, but we do make less money than the coasts. I think they balance out well enough.

As for fun, that's a bit tricky. If you live in one of the cities in these states then you're in luck, and can actually go do things. If not then you're stuck having to drive into town for something. Ofc I just play games with friends most of the time, and sometimes drink.
Love to go swimming in the summer, although farm runoff has made the river all slimy instead of sandy like it was when I was a kid.

Everyone shits on the Plains states in general as being empty boring flyovers, but I've always found them interesting, especially the history of how they were settled. I'd like to visit the Great Plains one day, it seems almost otherworldly somehow. Though I suppose most of it is just farms now.

>Those places are depressing third world shitholes with no internet so I'll answer for them.
Wasn't Kansas city like one of the first places if not the first to get google fiber?

Nebraska is better than any cucked west or east coast state desu

Tbh Nebraska is petty based
t.Minnesota