Hey Sup Forums, over the past couple weeks, I've noticed theses weird bumps on the base of my head. Pic related...

Hey Sup Forums, over the past couple weeks, I've noticed theses weird bumps on the base of my head. Pic related. I don't know if they're herpes or just stuff that happens. Help a Sup Forumsro out, i'm freaking out. The only sexual stuff I've done was over a year ago and it was just oral.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this your first time with a penis?

You've got cancer see your doctor asap. But bengay on it quickly

Bump for Bengay. You will thank us later OP

this. Bengay will get your dick straighen up, i had the same shit some years ago.

You should never have stuff growing off your dick

just put some bengay on it

hlpe

bengay, that or dick cancer bro

>Cancer
It's not cancer you fucking faggot. OP isn't a retard.

OP, the skin on your glans is irritated. That's all. Bengay will help. Just ignore this cancer bullshit. It's not fucking cancer, it's totally normal.

had the same thing OP totally normal my doctor said its common in most men and it will go away eventually

but you gotta put bengay on it.

It's called Fordyce spots. Totally harmless.

Thank you guys so much, the true heros of Sup Forums. How long did it take for yours to go away and what do you reccomend?

Pbear, is that you?

It's a permanent thing unless you want laser surgery, bro. 52% is apparently the ratio of guys who have it. I do - don't bother me none.

Wow I always thought that was just my body's way of being ribbed for her pleasure naturally

Easily gone. Rub some highly concentrated hydrochloric acid on it, and it it'll go away.

The other anons arent wrong, just apply bengay on it after you shower.

We used to have barbs there, stop the females escaping - but we evolved out of it and a lot still have the residual bumps

Or just don't give a fuck and relish that ape-dick

Aah I see I see I have often thought of putting cactus on mine to do the same thing

Amputation is your only effective option.

Good luck getting head then

swing it like a Flail over their head - oughta do it

I'm married, so luck does determine that factor anyway

>just apply bengay on it after you shower
Actually that's a good idea. Bengay will work regardless; but after a shower the skin is good and moist, it will absorb the Bengay much better.

Normal shit. I have them too.

All of you are despicable.
This poor kid has serious penile dermatitis.
You seriously need to put bengay on your penis immediately to stop this from getting worse. You can lose the head of your penis leaving this untreated.

bengay, you faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
Here you go

is this pasta or do people actually have so many cock problems?

Someone actually found it

It's called PPP pearly penis perpula or some shit.
It's natural, people just have it.

I've been with 10+ chicks and no one has ever commented on it.

when I was a virgin I was scared girls would freak out, but it was not a problem at all

PPP. Normal and unharmful.

You can get rid of it by putting tooth paste on there every night for about a week. You get ppp from moisture and toothpaste dries it out, yeah it does hurt. OP don't put Ben gay on it you dumb faggot