Fat dany meme was featured in a Sum 41 music video. Does Sum 41 browse Sup Forums?

Fat dany meme was featured in a Sum 41 music video. Does Sum 41 browse Sup Forums?

youtu.be/waixG1Dhr3w

>watching Sum 41 music videos post-2002
Why?

Everyone and their wifes uncle browse this board. Why do you think movies like batman and superman/civil are praised here now with no one fighting back?

Wow this is terrible

>meme
Stop trying to play it off as a meme.
Dinnerys is fucking fat

I saw sum41 live back in '10
It was pretty great

That was kinda shitty desu

Sum 41 are still alive? Thought they all died in a plance crash back in 2004 or something

>are praised here now with no one fighting back?

it's called 'being ignored'

you can shout all the incorrect assertions you want at an empty room and claim nobody argued against you too

This song is actually great, it makes a lot of sense

Aside from that, the video is filled with memes from everywhere, i doubt they choosed the memes alone.

CRASHING THIS PLANCE
WITH NO SURVIVORS

>implying chuck wasnt their best album

No, they just have eyes.

so what and watch on mute.

became another victim of society

DTLI was.

he managed to unfuck his shit, I guess

youre thinking of buddy holly

Great contribution to the thread, oh powerful tripfag. I could not live without such an insightful mind, but thankfully we have you here. Thank you for saving us all.

They tried to harness meme magik.

They failed.

more like SUM 41 year old losers, am I right?

>it actually sounds like sum 41

surprising

epiccc rebels xD

anarchybeaver2617 hours ago
did anyone else see Bernie Sanders punch donald Trump in the face?
Reply205

socially akward girl17 hours ago
Ikr

>00s pop punk

blink-182, Green Day, Sum 41 died in like '06.

Green Day died in 2001 dude. pop punk was a shit idea anyway. the Bouncing Souls were the only ones who knew how to do it consistently. and Third Eye Blind but they weren't really "punk".

I liked American Idiot. It's a little less pop punk, but it's still a good album that just got too much air play.
but blink isn't the same since they united after the first break-up and sum died after chuck/once i out grew them

>I liked American Idiot.
Jesus of Suburbia and Homecoming are good "rock opera suites" but the rest of the album is uninspired political bullshit or sentimental ballads. I consider Wake Me Up When September Ends as one of the worst songs from my youth from a band I once respected.

BECAUSE IM IN TOO DEEP4U

wow, such edge
so dark

>brownsound not wearing a "punk" costume

based