All of you anti-circ fags are retarded. Circumcision is perfectly natural, and has been done for thousands of years...

All of you anti-circ fags are retarded. Circumcision is perfectly natural, and has been done for thousands of years. I myself have been circumcised as an infant, and I can jerk off much better as a result of it. Since I'm jewish, I'm planning to have my infant son circumcised when hes born, to prove that hes one of the chosen people. Try to find scientific articles and studies proving that circumcision is a bad idea. Protip: You can't because every sane person knows that it's a good idea!

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07/29/why-ultra-orthodox-jewish-babies-keep-getting-herpes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, and before you ask, while I do donate to Israel, I'm not a part of the jidf

weak b8

>circumcision is perfectly natural
>jew
>no scientific evidence that it's a bad idea
Low quality b8

still got your dumb ass to reply, so whose laughing now, m8

protip: bait...

once again, you still replied and bumped the thread, so you failed.

Not even good bait try again when you can sound realistic.

whatever, I just want to have a debate on circumcision, thats why I made this thread, and as long as people reply, my bate wins

Hey! Are you anti-semetic?

oh shit, almost trips.

You all got no clue what your missing

wow much bait
such original
so baity
wow

wow what a beautiful penis. Clearly circumcision is a terrible idea!

I guess fuckwit i hope you go through life with this ideology because it will be a lonely one. Sage

still replied, nigger.

what ideology?

also sage doesn't actually do anything, newfag.

>myself have been circumcised as an infant,
>and I can jerk off much better as a result of it

how could you possibly know

something terrible happened to you against your will and now you're trying to justify it by saying things you have no way of knowing

triggered millennial detected

what ever floats your boat

true, but if you were uncircumcised at birth you also don't know how being circumcised feels compared to how you feel now without your foreskin getting in the way when you jerk off.

Those uncirc dicks look unnatural and disgusting lmao

dubs means this is now the truth

exactly. We must teach people the way of the jews.

You fell for the counter-bait, guy.

one of the two insults you gave me was correct

So.....
When I was a kid, I grew up in a town with a lot of black folks.
In the gym dressing room at school and in the dressing room at the community swimming pool, it was very apparent that the white guys were circumcised, but the black dudes weren't.
Nobody ever talked about it, it was just a fact you'd notice, but let go.
When I grew up, I remembered that, and finally wondered, "why did the local hospital circumcise white babies as a matter of course, but not the black ones?"
It was a southern town, not so small.
A few years ago, I even saw a population report on my hometown indicating a slightly better than fifty percent black population.
I never knew, but wasn't super-surprised.
The circumcision thing still puzzles me, tho.
Must be socio-econimic... but, really - what the FUCK?

I don't give a shit if you kikes wanna cut off part of your kids' dicks. You have to go back, but ultimately once you ARE back it's not really my business what kind of sick shit you get up to.

However, what triggers me is that somehow you got the goyim in America to go along with it. Sacrifice your own children to the volcano demon, not ours.

yes, but by replying I made you reply, which in turn helped the thread bump. Whose jewing who now, bitch?

anyone who is sane is anti-semetic

my question is, why is it sick?

is trump sane, bitch?

sure cut away something god gave you, sounds like your being mighty religious

It offers no medical benefit and inflicts psychological damage on the child. The cleanliness argument made sense when your people were a bunch of wandering sandniggers, but these days we have these things called showers (not that kind of shower, unless you've got lice). Pleasure is reduced, though admittedly that's not something the victim will ever know for sure unless he gets it done as an adult.

Trump knows how to play the game in Jew York.

I'm Asian (non Jewish) and am circumcised. Not sure why though. Don't exactly remember the day it happened.

Now this is a real uncut cock

>Circumcision is perfectly natural
Which is why we're born without foreskins.
>I myself have been circumcised as an infant, and I can jerk off much better as a result of it
which you know because you jerked off before and after being circumcised and know it's better
>circumcision is a bad idea
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07/29/why-ultra-orthodox-jewish-babies-keep-getting-herpes.html

Lack of foreskin does mean fewer pockets of skin to clean.

Cite evidence

>Psychological

No, it doesn't. I have no memory of getting my dick cut. No one has ever teased me for my dick being cut (even if they did, who gives two fat fucks? Women don't give a shit). I suffer no psychological damage from it.

Idc whether you want to cut your kid's dick. Doesn't bother me, I have no opinion one way or the other. But it doesn't cause psychological harm unless you're a MASSIVE fucking pussy.

im not referring to hassidic rabbi mouth rape, im talking about regular circumcision.

Do you also consider grooming, and clothing to be unnatural since we are born with out it? Should we stop doing those things since they dont come at birth?

>I have no memory of getting my dick cut.
Of course you don't, I barely remember anything until I was like six. Doesn't mean that it hasn't exerted a formative influence on you.

>implying this is what all uncirc penis' look like

Just yours you genetic freak, hence the need for circumcision. Now fuck off.

This. I just know ex post facto that I'm circumcised, because I lack foreskin. Don't have any memory of the operation.

this. Im slightly against circumcision, but think the whole psychological damage meme is fucking retarded and unproven. If it were true, being born (which often breaks babies ribs and bruises them all over) would cause every person not born through c-section to have ptsd.

>move the foreskin back

Are your penis' really that fucked up? Damn.

how does what I said prove I have a fucked up dick? Explain.

Because you've had to mutilate yourself in order for it to work properly apparently.

>so close to quads.....

>natural

no, I'm asking why is it bad. If you weren't circumcised, the foreskin would flop all over the place and prevent you from being able to touch your dick or orgasm. By removing it, it renders easier access to the penis without interference. Explain why this is bad.

But it cuts of nerve endings reducing pleasure. I hate that i can last way too long.

They can't afford the 3.5$ for the collection plate

>implyng my dick is as fucked up as yours

Nope, mines just fine, no flopping or anything just a regular amount of skin

In fact it looks similar to a cut penis, just with more nerve endings and more hydration.

This is not how the average uncut looks

only a faggot cares this much about a bit of skin at the end of a penis

I made a non bait circumcision thread right before this in order to learn what the pros and cons of circumcision were that got only 13 replies and then 404d. In response I made this thread, which contained bait and got over 50 replies and is still growing. Anyone who replied within the first 15 replies should strongly consider suicide. You responded to obvious bait (and the first image in the thread is even named bait). By doing this, you're perpetrating shitty cancerous memes dominating Sup Forums You fuckers are probably the people that respond to reply or your mom dies in her sleep threads or post 30 replies to bannana pics, giving them more attention and wasting more space in ylyl threads. Please change you ways. You niggers are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums For everyone who replied after the first 15 posts, thank you for engaging in the debate about this important topic.

Look at all this straw manning and cherry picking!

None of these are regular uncuts, they're probably due a circumcision.

The rest of us are fine, fuck off with projecting your insecurities on to us.

Unless your just dirty, foreskin is much better having. I had a surgery that required a circumcision to use the skin to reconstruct a hole in my urethra in my late teens.

TLDR, patch it or bleed 2 pints like 3 times a month

What. The. Fuck. Do you have pics of your dick?

You're clearly trolling because no one this fucking retarded would be allowed near a computer without supervision.

>no homo

urethral hemangioma look it up. had 2 urologists do a 5 hour reconstruction. very low percentage of adult males have it, had a bunch of medical students observe it supposedly. Iunno, the drugs were good.

Not that you retards shit posting in this thread will pay attention, but I am likely the only person here who has been circumcised as an adult. I had a surgical circumcision in August. So I've been without a foreskin for 3 or 4 months now. At first it was awful, as could be expected after getting dick surgery. However now that my penis is used to the friction of underwear and jeans on the bare glands I can speak with experience about the difference. For me sex is better, because there is more friction with the woman, and it is easier to clean. I understand everyone will say "ya well just shower you dirty fucking nigger". Do you shower every single time you take a piss? Because to really have your dick not smell at all that's what you need to do. Most chicks dont care so relax, they understand they are sucking dick so they are down with it. However you just objectively cant say that a penis with a foreskin smells better than one without, it doesnt. Ask any female, theyll tell you the same. Now the downside is masturbation is way worse. Jerking off with a foreskin is lovely, you have the friction of your foreskin, and the comfort of it to induce an orgasm. Sorry circumcised bros, jerking off without a foreskin sucks compared to jerking off with one. There is no competition.

That's my take.

>implying needing to pull skin back to clean shit out means hydration

>INB4 TL; DR i miss my foreskin but i need to make myself feel better cuz i'm retarded.

You can be upset with my analysis, that's your right. But its just that, my analysis. Disagree, but be a fucking adult about it and express your opinion.

Or be a fucking child, and continue on being you.

85% of women who have had sex with both uncut and cut, prefer intact Men.

no, you can't touch the head of your dick when uncircumcised, where all the nerves are. Lets face it, no one whose uncircumcised has ever felt pleasure from orgasm. It just feels like nothing.

Who the hell doesn't pull it back to take a piss? Are you a child?

Bullshit. Every girl I've been with said uncut is nasty, my wife said her pervious relationship was uncut and she wouldn't even blow him and they rarely had sex

you do realize that we can put sage in the options and not bump your shitpost right?

nope, moot confirmed that that does nothing. It's a newfag myth

>Circumcision is perfectly natural,
>Surgery to remove a natural and important functional part of the penis
>perfectly natural

wew lad

Every single time you go to the washroom every single drop of piss is out before you zip your pants up? Every single millimetre is gone? No it isnt. I can tell you bud, with certainty, females can smell it lol. But as I said, dont get upset about it because they mostly dont care at that point.

CITATION NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEd

im not gonna lie i wish i had my foreskin

explain what it does

why?

Well I wouldnt go that far. Most women dont think its "nasty" they would just prefer to suck a cut dick. But once you are to the point where dicksucking is going down, it doesnt really matter

What these uncut dudes dont get is that you can shake and pull your foreskin back all you want. It doesnt matter, you wont get the microscopic beads of piss out from under your foreskin and that is what causes it to smell.

No, but it doesn't cover the whole head even when neutral/flaccid. And btw, the smell isn't urine. It's the mucus that slowly accumulates to keep the glans moist.

It protects the head and preserves sensitivity allowing greater enjoyment of sex, a safer sex organ, and makes orgasms both easier and far more intense. From an evolutionary perspective, it prevents damage to the nerve endings, enabling you to actually get off from sex and reproduce.

It's a natural barrier against stds, and combined with "pre-cum" provides a safe and pleasurable natural lubrication of the penis.

Circumcision claims to allow for a cleaner penis, but poor hygiene is no excuse for a barbaric and archaic practice. Men who have good hygiene will have a clean penis regardless of whether it is cut or not, eliminating the primary purpose. It's secondary purpose - protection from certain STI's, is a flimsy justification at best, since you are still at risk for most STI's if you have unprotected sex, regardless.

The only instance where circumcision is actually beneficial to the health of the penis is in rare cases where men experience problems retracting the foreskin.

>I myself have been circumcised as an infant, and I can jerk off much better as a result of it.

If that's the case you wouldn't have any idea what it feels like if you weren't circumcised so you can't even make that claim. So basically you're just talking out of your ass.

most women I've met say they prefer uncut.

i don't know just am

have you jerked off both before and after being circumcised? No? Then you're no better than me.

Oy bait!

The difference is you're making bullshit claims you can't back and i am not.

And one can now fall back to logical sense, being the extra foreskin provides something to go up and down the head of the penis and therefore is more friction as a result..Also the nerve endings will be more hydrated and in general better state because pieces aren't missing that provided a function regardless if even a very small function.

PS - You're a fag.

All of you are complete faggots. I said post scientific links to back up your viewpoints. None of you posted a link to a scientific study or research article. Also, only one person posted a link, and it just explained why hassadic rabbis shouldn't suck babies dicks, not why circumcision itself is bad. I remain unconvinced. Someone please post facts and statistics and not just fee fees on how circumcision is barbaric.

yes, but the human body can compensate greatly for changes to the nervous system and functioning at a young age, so your post is still speculation without any statistics.

dubs confirms.

I asked the same, I suppose Sup Forumstards are too fucking idiotic to enjoy logical claims